• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't have AIM any more. Get msn, it works better. (and it doesn't carry cookies!)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Bah, MSN is lame.... but I have it anyways. What's your e-mail?

Also, Sinz, could you make me a signature? I want a diagonal cut across the middle of it, and on the left a picture of Wolf O'Donnell:

And on the right a picture of Leon Powalski:

Must be dark, and it has to say "Wolf O'Donnell and Leon Powalski for SSBB"

Thanks =D

Whoa...this is creepy.

Anyways...yea, I gots the fliers, just not very many of them, because my parents will not take me to a copy store, so Joe or someone else is going to have to go over there pronto to do that. Like really pronto, as in tomorrow, when I give them to you guys. I will print off about 30 or so for you guys and then Joe can go and copy the rest. Cool? But yea, you shall have fliers to pass around tomorrow at school ABP.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
we should have a ranking tourney thing i think. Every other state does, so i don't see why we shouldn't. Like we could have a pool play and then tally points or something

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Ill add to your thread count.

Anyway, HOST2 is happening in HOUSTON,Tx on march 10th and 11th(spring break).HOSt1 had a total pot of 1300$ and obviously HOSt2 will have more. So i invite you guys to read the thread about HOST2.....its a few threads under this one.

If any of you guys ARE going to go, housing WILL be avalible. So check he thread out and come play the BEST players in Tx:Caveman,Wes,Rob$,Xelic,Zulu.......ect.

Thanks for posting so far in advance TGM. I think you might have enticed me to go by that post alone. It already sounds pretty good to me. I desparately hope I can go to this HOST2. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Sounds good to me ABP. We'll do the ranking thing sometime in the future. For now though, let's not worry about planning it; we've got a lot on our hands right now. Later, later. Have patience, fellow NM'ers.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
New Mexico, REPRESENT! Let's show these **** states who they are messing with, yeah?

Anyways. Spring break, huh? I think I'll start driving school then, so, sorry. I might push off driving school if someone else is going, like Erich. We'll see. I'm sure my parents would be like, "WTF, going out of town for stupid video games. You're ********. You're not our son. SHUN!"

So again, we'll see.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
lol. Man this thread died lately, hey can anyone find some more tv's, or find people who can bring more tv's or cubes, were sorta low on the number, and need to try to get a few more

Too true Kash, too true. That's what my parents are most likely going to say, but I hope that they're nice enough to sympathize with some of my dreams and talents. Sometimes parents don't want you to do something because it sounds stupid to them, but to you it'd be a dream come true. I know, that's something I still have trouble dealing with; it's very frustrating. We'll see though.

Yea, we do need more T.V's and GCN's. Sinz!!! Contact Arctic and ask him if he can bring a T.V and GCN, eh? That'd be nice.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yes. A cube and TV more would be very nice.

Yeah. Maybe when I can drive... ohhh! I was thinking recently about a road trip I could make with friends once I can drive because I've always wanted to. We could go on a Smash Bros. Road Trip, WOOO!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Not true, haha. I've been busy all week/end. Thursday night I went to the homecoming game, Friday I went to a birthday party then to a friends house, and Saturday I went to the homecoming dance. I'm only on right now for a little bit, too. I need to eat breakfast and then it's chores and homework for the rest of the day -.-

Top Bottom