• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
If I can confirm I can go I will try to bring all the n00bs in my school with me. Add more to the pot.

Everyone at my school **** talks to no end so I want to see if they got the game to back up their mouth.

Erich- If I do go, I want a Boozer ditto.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
abp after school on friday wanna hangout?

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
sure that sounds good. You should get on aim so we can plan that out
woot i unlock everyone
and how do u get home, so i could just ride with you?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah. In CAD I noticed someone had a Smash video playing on their desktop, so after class I asked if they played Smash. After he said yes, I asked him what character he uses and after about thirty seconds of thought he said he used to play Ness, but he's no good anymore, so he plays Young Link. I asked him if he could play at a tournament level and he said maybe. I don't even think he knew what I ment, though XD

Very true...that's how we all role. Everyone thinks that they're better than everyone else, and then they learn all the advanced techniques, or go to a tournament and get completely OWNED.
Just like Sonny did at MLG this summer. Hopefully anyways...MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! He finally got it, his demise, his complete and utter destruction hit him so hard, maybe it forced him to quit smash!!!!!!! Ahhhh, that felt good just writing about it.

You want a Boozer ditto, Zman? You got it. Bring. It. On.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Lol, yeah, Steven. But when we first met we still knew what we were talking about and were confident. This guy was like, "...Characters.. there's characters in Smash... OH YEAH, I remember."

I'll do a Game and Watch ditto, but I'm not too good with him yet, still.

I'll record the Bowser ditto =D

PS: My camcorder is teh awesome.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
DK is only good against ffers and roy.

We'll see ABP, we'll see. I may just have to prove you all wrong with a character who's not even in this argument, but we'll see, we'll see my friends...

I'm looking forward to playing you as well, but the main event of this tourney for myself is how bad I'm going to own Sonny. I quiver with excitement at the mere thought of it.

Oh I ain't losing ABP. See its all in your head, if you tell yourself you're going to win, then you're gonna win, so I'm winning, see? Sonny's going down, for the sake of what little dignity I possess and for everyone else's good. My Falco will utterly **** his Shiek. If I can two stock your Shiek ABP then I can sure as *** **** **** 4 STOCK HIS.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
well erich, seeing how u only did that once to me out of the like 10 times we played, im not sure if u can go by that. And if i remember, you said u were gonna beat him multiple times, but i don't think youve won yet lol.

Marth-3P0

Smash Rookie
yea hey marth-3PO bring one if u can please, and yea, get as many noobs as possible, means more MM's :-)
Will do. I can't guarantee if I can bring anyone, maybe one or two friends, who knows. All my friends are like 19+(I'm 20), so we all have jobs, which unfortunately come first. :/ My managers are awesome, though, they always give me my tourney days off.

Sounds good, I'll be looking forward to seeing you there 3-PO.

ABP, didn't I tell you that I was still working on stuff? I wasn't planning on beating you last time I played you, and I knew that I wouldn't. I wanted to play you so that I could start implementing new strategies and new things against you and Sinz, and let me tell you, every single one of them worked. So soon ABP, soon I'll be as good as I say I want to be. You'll see, you'll see. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting closer.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
well to be honest, i was trying out new things too. Thats why i didn't use tilt attacks that often with my sheik and stuff like that. I haven't really played to win in a while, but at the tourney i will, but when i do, im sure u will be surprized, cause remember last time i did beat u for reals, was when i didn't have a gamecube to practice, but now that i got one, things will be different

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oh snap! ABP pullin' out the big guns, brace yo' self! @.@

My Fox is in an interesting phase...

I became adept enough with all these different techniques at once to the point where I could start to incorporate them into my gameplay to refine them. I'm also working on just changing my battle plan entirely, as I'm entirely too aggressive. So you add a bunch of half-*** techniques on top of formating a new battle plan, you get a pile of crap.

It's like a model, and I've bought the model, and now I've got to assemble the model.

Top Bottom