• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Alright, don't worry. I don't think they'll let us anymore anyways, for certain reasons I will not mention, not that they're too bad or anything, don't feel like posting them up.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
is this possible no posts for 10 hours!?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oh man... sorry I haven't posted. My internet has been down and I've been busy, BUT ALAS, I am here.

Erich, don't **** my wallet of its money XD, I already lost enough at the tournament. I was going to ask you to mail it to me. I think that would be best. Let me know what you think of that and I'll give you my address.

That was an AWESOME tournament. Oh my GAWD words do not describe how much fun I had at how fun that was. Met a lot of new people, liked you all, great times. You owe me celeri, C-J =P

Anyways, awesome. Stupid Cool Kidz won doubles, no surprise there XD

Almost made it to the finals of the one on one, but Erich chain grabbed my Fox to 70 percent and killed me before I even did more than a scratch =/ I would've won too if it wasn't for that chain grab </3

C-J, you're my hero. You have to help me with my Doc game as soon as I'm finished getting shines, SHFFLing, and short hop lasering down with my Fox.

I should've never rematched money matched you, Everett =/ Should've stopped while I was ahead, XD

Fun fun. NEVER AGAIN WILL I GET OREOS AGAIN! 7 dollars they were! Mighty pricey.

I think I've said all that needs to be said. Hopefully I won't be as newb next time we meet.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
What tournament....?

EDIT: Also, I went shopping for a camcorder for my birthday today (My birthday is August 16th). So freaking awesome. Top of the line, BABY!

EDIT #2: Sorry about not recording that crazy combo (poor Erich, XD). The camcorder was ******** until Everett fixed it.

Ouch, ABP, ouch...

ZMan, you can't come because it's at the Taylor Ranch CC{TYCC}. Sorry, but I'm not hosting it. In fact, it's being hosted by someone who's not even on Smashboards.

Yea Nicholai, happy B-day. I'll be glad to see you at the tourney again.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
Ok here is the official Tourney, on September 23
It is gonna be at the Taylor Ranch community center where everyone was at last time.
Its gonna be from 11 to 3, both 1v1 and 2v2 is gonna be held $10 for 1v1 and $5 dollars a person in 2v2. And it is gonna be MLG rules
1v1 is going to be
50% 1st
20% 2nd
10% 3rd
2v2
1st place gets 70%
rest nothing
Its gonna be best 2 out of 3 and double elimination. Loser will get to pick character second and pick level. Im sure everyone knows the rules, so yea everyone should come and make it

•Stages banned: Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Yoshi's story 64, Kongo Jungle great bay, fourside, venom, yoshi’s island, fountain of dreams( cuase of lag)

please bring ur own controller and how many of u can bring gamecubes and tv's?

C-J

Smash Cadet
Awesome, a tournament huh? Good thing i don't work that morning lol. Expect me there.

Hey Kash, i expect your fox to whoop me this next tournament lol. And Chad's ice climbers too.

Happy late birthday kash and nicholai. Have not had the chance to be here.. been so busy. Josh (606) and i have been playin around a little bit. Wanting to get better at 2v2. But computers are crappy to play with...

So when are all of these videos gonna be posted?

Seeya guys

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ya. I'll PM you later. I'm in school right now, and I'm gonna get owned by the teacher if she catches me.

Thanks Nicholai and CJ ^_^

Actually, today, the 16th, is my birthday. WOOOO! Fifteen years old. Don't worry, my Fox is getting better >:D

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I can bring a GCN and TV if necessary.

Also, Zman, do your parents let you go past the second light post >.>

You'd think you'd have a little more freedom.

EDIT: By the way, thanks for all the happy birthday wishings ^_^

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
Ok here is the official Tourney, on September 23
It is gonna be at the Taylor Ranch community center where everyone was at last time.
Its gonna be from 11 to 3, both 1v1 and 2v2 is gonna be held $10 for 1v1 and $5 dollars a person in 2v2. And it is gonna be MLG rules
1v1 is going to be
50% 1st
20% 2nd
10% 3rd
2v2
1st place gets 70%
rest nothing
Its gonna be best 2 out of 3 and double elimination. Loser will get to pick character second and pick level. It is gonna be 4stock 8min matches. For the first match, the level is chosen at random or the players must agree on stage, also a blind pick can be requested if wanted for first match. Any questions just ask, so yea everyone should come and make it

•Stages banned: Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Yoshi's story 64, Kongo Jungle great bay, fourside, venom, yoshi’s island

please bring ur own controller and how many of u can bring gamecubes and tv's?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we got cubes
Golden glove 1
ABP probally
Kash
Joe
erich

Tv's
golden glove mabey
ABP
joe
donald
kash