• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I just called Salty and he said his mom might be able to give me and him a ride. If we do go, I'll prolly bring a TV and a cube. But don't count on anything just yet.

What's the adress of the TRCC and the Zipcode? I am getting mapguest directions.

Well good for you ZMan, you finally might be able to come to a tourney.

I'm looking forward to playing everyone again. I hope you learned some stuff C-J, and 606 too, from our smashfest.

I can bring a cube and TV, but I'll check out the thread later.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I haven't looked that hard, but I'm sure there is one of them along with Peach. I'll find you one when I get the time. I'm just so hyped about my camcorder. I'm thinking about taking photography and getting into musical mixing and composition.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oh, I missed like... five posts. Makes sense now. Hope to see you there Zman.

Also, Erich, are you going to that tournament? If so, you can just bring my wallet to me then. Ja? No... already changed my mind in the same post, I'll just PM you XD

Good ZMan. Good.

It'll be good to see you there Oryia.

OK Kash, whatever. You want me to mail it to you? And if anything's missing from it, you'd better PM me immediately. I don't think anybody in my family'd take anything from it, considering we're all Mormons, but my brother might have, because he's so young and doesn't know any better.

Me too.

We always have a good tournout ABP, but I've gots an idea to spread the word, I do. First off, did you already make a thread on it? Because if you didn't, I'm going to start one in this area of regional zones. Also, on Monday at school let's me and you ask Joe for some fliers so we can help him pass them out. Sound good?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ha, thanks. Also, David and Kendric will be able to come this time. So there's plus two people all ready. If you want, I could pass fliers out at my school... but I doubt there are any good Smash players there XD

Marth-3P0

Smash Rookie
September 23rd? AWESOME, you can count me in. I've got just over a month to really practice up, then. I can't wait.

And, does anyone need me to bring a cube? I'm more than willing to do so.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
when I look at this thread, I see every picture as soemthing I made =)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I got my camcorder!!! I'm going to test it out, but I had a question.

What is the device thingy mabob that you can hook up to TVs and it directly records what is on the TV? Is that for camcorders or is that something completely different?

Exactly what you should do Kash; get more people to come so that more money goes to the pot.

Yea Golden Glove, there are a few good smash players at my school, excluding me, Sinz, ABP, ABS and Alphabravo. Only one or two though, and even then they're not that good.

It is called a capture card Kash, and yes that is what it is used for. If you want more information on that then PM Sinz; he's the technician here, although he's a very lazy one.

Marth3-PO yea you should bring a GCN. I don't know about T.V, but whatever, GCN's good enough. At least for the moment...

Top Bottom