• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
ERICH! I've got updated information. Kendric/Mitsurento can't come, he promised his mom he'd go to Bernallio with her on the Rail Runner this Saturday because he forgot about us, so David will be coming instead. He is going to bring his cube, and I'll bring my TV. Plan will be as usual. If you want him to bring a TV and cube and want me to bring a TV and cube, we can do that, too. Tell me what you want me to tell him to bring.

EDIT: ...I forgot to edit my last post, my bad.

Wait, whoahoa!! So now Arctic is coming?!?!? I don't know if I can hold that many people Sinz, and I don't know if my mom will like it with so many people over here. She said the limit was around ten, so I don't know. Whatever, she's gonna kill me but oh well.

Blasphemy indeed Davis. I do believe we're good on T.V's and cubes and stuff. Let me make another list real quick.

You do not need directions ABS, and if you do, then go to a memory rehap center.

ABP, scratch the M&M's, instead could you bring

T.V's

Erich-2
Mitsurento-1
Kashakunaki-1
C-J-1

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
C-J-1
Kashakunaki-1
Mitsurento-1

People coming:

Erich
Sinz
Alphabravo
ABP
ABS
Kashakunaki
Mitsurento
C-J
Oryia
Arctic Drac
YukiTanuki

Is all information updated and current?

Nevermind Sinz, looks like we have the perfect number.

Alrighty then...Here we go again:

T.V's

Erich-2
Kashakunaki-1
Golden Glove-1
C-J-1

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
C-J-1
David-1
Golden Glove-1

Yea, Davis, could David bring both a T.V and a cube, and then you just bring a cube?

Does this look better?

Oryia

Smash Rookie
EDIT : THIS IS C-J THIS IS C-J THIS IS C-J THIS IS C-J

C-J READ THIS!!!:

If you're going to bring something healthy, I FREAKING DEMAND YOU BRING CELEARI! DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
EDIT : THIS IS C-J THIS IS C-J THIS IS C-J THIS IS C-J

Lol. Your kind and considerate request kashakunaki will be fulfilled. Your vegetable will be there, at the upcoming smashfest lol.

Hey erich, you didn't put Josh (my friend, the one who plays ganon) on your invitation list. It's still cool if he comes right?

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Alrighty then...Here we go again:

T.V's

Erich-2
Kashakunaki-1
David-1
Golden Glove-1
C-J-1

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
C-J-1
David-1
Golden Glove-1

Yea, Davis, could David bring both a T.V and a cube, and then you just bring a cube?

Does this look better?

Davis can bring just a T.V. and David can bring just a GC.

Excellent, now we're in better shape.

Golden Glove, you remember what kind of snack to bring, correct?

ABP, bring some M&M's, and some cheetos as well. Like one big bag or something. How does that sound?

Exactly, baby hearts are my favorite, you know? Especially when they still throb, it is so cool.
I mean, it is like a pop rock, how it bounces around...yum!!!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Rofl. Good job at organizing everything, Erich. I think we are good to go. Let me just get the approval from David that he can come.

EDIT: I have a sneaking suspicion that not even David will come, though. I'll elaborate on this if he can't come.

Thanks Kashakunaki.

I'll post in the morning to make sure that everyone knows what's going on, and if anyone gets lost, remember to call my number: 897-9579, I'll help you.

Alright Davis. Thanks.

Here we go with the list again guys:

T.V

Erich-2
Kashakunaki-1
C-J-1
Golden Glove-1

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
C-J-1
Golden Glove-1
ABS-1

Hey ABS, can you bring your GCN? That'd be a major helper.

I love that post ZMan, it's hilarious!! It disturbs you so bad that you can't even describe it...hehehehehe, that's so funny!!!!

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Here we go with the list again guys:

T.V

Erich-2
Kashakunaki-1
C-J-1
Golden Glove-1

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
C-J-1
Golden Glove-1
ABS-1

Hey ABS, can you bring your GCN? That'd be a major helper.

I love that post ZMan, it's hilarious!! It disturbs you so bad that you can't even describe it...hehehehehe, that's so funny!!!!
Okay now I think that you have a big stash of hentai somewhere in your house.

GameFaqs disturbs me beyond belief to. Just the Cartoon and Anime boards.

PS: Sinz your avatar scares me as well. Haku scares the **** out of me.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
After breakfeast we should be heading out. Soo, we'll be in there probably around 12:30-12:45. Can't wait to see you too, ABP.

^_^ This will be so awesome.

By the way, thanks for getting celeri CJ =O

Alrighty guys, you all know what you're bringing; don't forget anything.

Also, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! EVERYONE WHO HAS A CAMCORDER PLEASE BRING ONE!!!!! Thank you.

See you guys all here in a little bit.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
The smashfest was awesomeness incarnate.

ABP - I thought I had a chance in the Peach ditto when I ***** you of your first stock...until you proceeded to wipe the floor with me.

Sinz - ...Your Luigi scares me

Davis - Good matches man

C J - AWESOME matches man

Erich - I didn't play you at all! >:0

C-J

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone that was awesome you guys. I had a ton of fun.

Thanks for all the food. And tell your parents thanks again erich.

Good job chris!
and good job cool kidz lol.

All of you were good.. and i hope we all improve.

goldenglove, kash, sinz, apb, erich, 606, abs, abp.. man all of you.. had a blast.

PEACH MUST DIE THOUGH!! LOL

Yea, it was fun guys. Glad so many of you could come.

Kashakunaki, you left your wallet here. It has your school ID and and other things in it, so you might want to come get it before Monday.

Yea, we need to get those vids posted. C-J, how many matches have you recorded? You should load them up to the computer WITHOUT MUSIC, people love NM's vids for many reasons, one of which is because they're hilarious to listen to the original players screaming at each other. But anyways, why don't you upload the vids, then PM me with the links, and then I'll put them up with Alphabravo and Sinz so that we only have one NM vids thread. Sinz got a lot of matches too, so we'll have to combine yours with his.

Happy school year all!!!!!

Hmmm...OK. Cool ZMan.

Hope to see you guys at a tourney sometime!! I'm thinking of holding one in the middle of November. Let's see if anyone can make to that in the middle of the school year, eh? But whatever, that's the time that no one's out of town too. Not sure of the place it'll be at, not sure of much anything right now, just an approximate date. We need to figure out a place, even though the Community Center's not too bad of a place. Whatever, just letting you guys know that we will have another real tourney sometime hopefully this year.

Sounds smart. When's the next X-Topia?

Oh yea, did I leave my wireless remote's GCN plug-in in anyone's Gamecube? Just wondering.

Davis, you left your wallet here, and it must needs be that you come to retrieve it, so that you are not found guilty of trespassing on your own school.

Top Bottom