• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
hey guys, so yea if u need a cube, im sure abs can bring one, and i don't know if im going on friday or not erich, just a mabey. But yea, can't wait till saturday, and to see how good everyone is. Hey sinz, do u have AIM? and do u erich?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yes why ? It is under my old username though

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Code:
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3023/erichpr7.png
Dawnroyfire

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am reinstalling AIM just for you chris.

We'll see this Saturday, we will, won't we now ABS?:teeth: :rocket:

Hey ABS, you should use these smilies::ouch: :scared: :freak: :grrr:

The first one's ouch, then scared, then freak, then grrr.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Lol, hey erich. I noticed you didn't put me on your list for a TV and gamecube. Did you still want me to bring the stuff???? And i think i'm gonna have money to MM everyone haha.. And MM ABS in an arm wrestling match haha...

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha. I'm gonna add you to AIM, Sinz, and stalk you >:D

Also, my GCN is kind of weird. I think it might be my Smash disc, or the cube, not sure yet, but sometimes it fails to start the game and when you pick Ganondrof half the time it says, "Game Disc Could Not Be Read," so can someone bring a cube and me a TV, instead? That would be nice.

P.S. I never got a quad post =/

EDIT: 100 POSTS YES!

Yea, bring it C-J. That'd be nice, and that's fine Kashakunaki.

List is being remade:

T.V

Erich-2
Kashakunaki-1
C-J-1
Golden Glove-1

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Golden Glove-1
C-J-1
Alphabravo-1

And Kashakunaki, is Mitsurento going to come?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sigh.... I am the only one iwth 3 bars in this thread.

Oryia

Smash Rookie
WOOOT. SATURDAY IS JUST 24 HOURS, 31 MINUTES, 27 SECONDS AWAY.

hey. doc is gonna need to write lots of prescriptions. for morphine.

That was funny.

Kashakunaki!!!!! Is Mitsurento coming or you friend Josh?!?

OK guys, here's how the MM's and tourney situation is going to work out:

Everyone please bring $20. If you want to do a mini tourney and some MM's and whatnot, then just bring about $20. Sound good?

ABP, why don't you bring some of that premade chocolate milk? Can you do that? And then also bring some M$M's. Like one or two of the big bags. The chocolate milk is only if it's convenient.

ABS, why don't you bring a 12 pack of Cream Soda, and then another one of Root Beer, any kind.

Sinz, you can bring Sour Cream and Onion chips, and then any kind of dip. Also, bring another bag of BBQ Masterpiece Barbeque Chips.

C-J is bringing grapes and Gatorade, correct? Bring any kind of grapes. Is Oryia going to bring anything, or does this count for her too?

Kashakunaki is bringing..Oreos.

I'm bringing Gatorade, Sunny D, chocolate chip cookies, and popsicles, and maybe circus animals and even possibly some Sour Cream and Onion chips.

Golden Glove is bringing the orange colored Ruffles and regular ruffles, and then some Sour Cream and Onion dip.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Kashakunaki!!!!! Is Mitsurento coming or you friend Josh?!?

C-J is bringing grapes and Gatorade, correct? Bring any kind of grapes. Is Oryia going to bring anything, or does this count for her too?

Josh is gonna try his hardest to make it to this erich. He's thinkin of callin into work.

Grapes and gatorade it is. I will ask oryia what she wants to bring. And she most likely will ok erich?

I'm also gonna bring tuna on the go for me lol. I work out and gotta gain weight so i gotta eat real healthy. I might think of some other healthy snack for all of us to eat too.

Gonna hang with this girl tonight, and man i made her so mad at me last night lol. She was cussing at me, lol. But i played it cool, and so she realized that.. she's mean lol. I hope. Wish me luck with laser tag. I have bets.. so i can win money to lose at the smash tomorrow mwahaha.

AllBoutSheik

Smash Apprentice
Im gonna bring coke, because i like coke. If you dont like coke, then im gonna drink the coke all to my self

C-J

Smash Cadet
Hey erich, don't forget to give us directions ok? I have no idea how to get there. Hey ABP, do you have a cell man? you should give me your number incase i can't figure out how to get there lol.

My phone number is 307-0016

Sounds good C-J. So is your Josh the same as Kashakunaki's Josh??

Whatever ABP. Just M&M's is fine. Chocolate milk is a rather...strange request, after all.

ABS, I don't drink caffeine, but whatever. Let's put it this way now, you're in charge of the sodas, so you bring whatever kind and how many sodas you want. Just bring some soda. I'll go figure something else to drink. It don't matta.

Oryia doesn't have to bring anything if she doesn't want to, since your bringing something. We've got plenty of stuff coming to after all. Seriously though.

Tuna, eh? Hehehe, I like tuna! Sometimes...

So you've got this girl to hang out with, and you're playing laser tag, eh? Well cool, win some money man! And whose to say that you'll lose it all tomorrow, I mean you could beat me; I've been slacking off, gots to practice I do.

Is there anyone who has not recieved an invitation with directions, other than those in the original Alb. crew?

Hey C-J, I PM'ed your sister about the directions. I told her to give them to you, so if you don't have them, I can PM you as well. You want me too?

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Sounds good C-J. So is your Josh the same as Kashakunaki's Josh??

Whatever ABP. Just M&M's is fine. Chocolate milk is a rather...strange request, after all.

ABS, I don't drink caffeine, but whatever. Let's put it this way now, you're in charge of the sodas, so you bring whatever kind and how many sodas you want. Just bring some soda. I'll go figure something else to drink. It don't matta.

Oryia doesn't have to bring anything if she doesn't want to, since your bringing something. We've got plenty of stuff coming to after all. Seriously though.

Tuna, eh? Hehehe, I like tuna! Sometimes...

So you've got this girl to hang out with, and you're playing laser tag, eh? Well cool, win some money man! And whose to say that you'll lose it all tomorrow, I mean you could beat me; I've been slacking off, gots to practice I do.

Is there anyone who has not recieved an invitation with directions, other than those in the original Alb. crew?

Kashakunaki and I know not this Josh fellow you speak of. The alternative person to Mitsurento was our friend David. I have no idea which one of them is coming, or if either of them are at all. You'll have to contact Davis on that one.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I never said anything about a Josh. Your mind is playing tricks on you, Erich. I reminded Mitsurento of the smash fest, and he's going to come. I PMed you about it... he said he had completely forgot, and his excuse was school. I say blasphemy!

Anyways, so we're good on TV and cubes and stuff, right?

C-J READ THIS!!!:

If you're going to bring something healthy, I FREAKING DEMAND YOU BRING CELEARI! DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Artic is coming. I talked to him earlier.

Top Bottom