• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
hey sinz i saw u at registraition and yelled ur name, but i don't think u heard me. Hey i was thinking, u know what would be cool, if me, u, erich, ABS, and alpha all had a crew signature, all with are mains on it

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Maybe, do u want me to do that instead of your sig?

Also, everyone you should put my new little bar into your signature.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
yea thatd be cool, but for mine, do u think u could like put my character on the right, and make her a lil bit bigger. I think that would be cool.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Hey Erich, it's cool right if my friend 606 (josh) comes to the tournament right? I would rather have my sister be on my team for a 2v2, but if my sister oryia doesn't come, i'd have josh on my team.

We have to beat this undefeatable team.. named the cool kidz ;)

Watch out chris lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
posibly this saturday. Will u 2 do MMs against me?

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
44 pages of posts............anyway, just stopping in to see what is going on. I'll probably be able to come to the smashfest this weekend so I will see you all there.

BTW Sinz, I really like your signature. Haku ***** btw.

Holy crap...anyways, at least I read one or two messages that weren't pointless.

Fun playing you guys, ABP and ABS, you guys have definitely improved, particularly ABS. Wow...

Yea I'm sure it'll be fine C-J. Does he have a little brother? And does Josh play Ganondorf, and if he has a brother does he play Falco?

I'm not sure about all the little details yet C-J, I'm trying to sort all that out this week, but it's hard since schedule's are all crazy and stuff lately. The time's will probably be 12:00-8:00 or somewhere in the neighborhood.

I freakin' love that new sig Sinz. Nice style. It's very smooth and very well done. Good job.

Keep this pace up, I don't like reading a million posts a day, so don't post too often. Yes Davis, they have quieted down. Keep it like this, that way when someone has something important to say it doesn't get lost in the sea of spam.

Oryia

Smash Rookie
EDIT: THIS IS C-J

Sure i'll MM anyone. But, i gotta make sure i have the money to MM. Sure i'm 20, but i have $1100 to pay for school this fall lol.

If we're gonna MM, why don't we just put money into a pot. 60% for winner, 30% for second, 10% for 3rd.

Same with teams, but 75% for winning team, 25% for 2nd place team.

So you think ABP, so you think. Yes the MM's will be 2 out of 3. If we hold a mini tourney then we'll have all rounds in that 2 out of 3. If anyone wants to do MM's, then please say so now. Speak now or forever hold your peace!! I need to know the small details guys. Oh yea, and does anyone want to do a mini tourney, 'cause I think that Oryia's idea was pure genius. Please say so now if you want a mini 1v1 and 2v2 tourney, and if so, how much should we all pay to enter? Or should we even pay at all?

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
My mom just told me I can officially do this thing guys. WHOOOHOOOOH!!!!!!!!! That makes me feel really happy. I'll put a list now of all the things that need to be knowed.

Times: 1:00-7:30.

Place: Erich's house

When: This Saturday

Who:

Erich
Sinz
Alphabravo
Allboutpeach
AllBoutShiek
Oryia
C-J
Josh
Mitsurento
Kashakunaki
Golden Glove

Rules of my house:

*Do not swear-Most important and DUH rule
*My mom doesn't want it to be too loud in the house, but hey, when you're playing Smash, that's nearly impossible.
*When you eat or drink something, you must take it outside, or you must not take it out of my kitchen.

Any questions? Oh yea, and can everyone bring like a snack of some sort? Why don't we all list what we can bring, and then I'll assign certain people to bring certain snacks. Sound good? And don't everybody put chips, and if you do, then please list what kind, and if you list that chips are available, then I'll make you bring dip too, and you have to tell what kind of dip. Did I leave anything out? Start posting people, I need info!!!!

How many T.V's does we gots? What about GCN's?

T.V's

Erich-3 maybe only two
C-J-1
Mitsurento-1
Kashakunaki-1

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
C-J-1
Mitsurento-1
Kashakunaki-1
Alphabravo-1 But only if we need you to

Alright guys, I need to know who can bring what. Please make just one post after this one, not double or triple's, and post what types of food you bring, what types of drinks, and whether or not you can bring a GCN and T.V. Remember, I will tell you what food and drink you need to bring, so for now, just post what's available for you to bring, and yes, we need more than just chips, so don't just put chips and dip. We need M&M's, Oreo's, everything!!! DO NOT MAKE MORE THAN ONE POST AFTER THIS UNTIL I SAY "LET THE SPAM COMMENCE!!!!!! Invitations with directions will be made after I decide what everyone will bring. So hurry up and post and not spam.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Erich, would it be alright if I arrived early?
Btw, Haku = mad awesomeness.
Downloaded 800 narute renders yesterday 0.0

EDIT:

Code:
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/6403/abpkw1.png
EDIT2:

Sinz...Sinz...you've really outdone yourself on these two. Holy crap, you just got that program and you made **** good use of it. I like your sig the best; it uses the program and the background is cool. It's hard for me to explain what I see in this picture that makes me like it so much, but I like it a lot. Haku is based on ice powers, and the picture looks kind of like it's been frozen over with a thin layer of frost. It's hard to explain the rest. Yea, Haku does equal mad awesomeness. Haku is one of the coolest characters in the show. So is Zabuza, especially in the game.

Good sig for ABP too. It looks good with the background, that background is cool. I'm sure it'd be fine if you came early Sinz. I'll tell you what time later though. List what snacks you can bring Sinz.

Oryia

Smash Rookie
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THIS IS C-J NOT ORYIA. I CAN'T GET ON MY NAME LOL.

Erich, sure thing i'm there from 1 to 7:30. My sister wants to go as well, but not sure if she'll stay the whole time. Josh needs to find out if he works that day, if he doesn't, then he'll be there too.

I'm bringing a gamecube for sure, and a SSBM game, and a TV 100% sure

If i have the money, i will order a pizza around 3 or 4, instead of bringing a snack. If four of us order a pizza, we will have 4 pizzas? If i don't have the money, i will bring chips and dip. just kidding lol. I'll bring grapes and gatorade lol. does that sound cool? grapes and gatorade.

EDIT : prolly like 2 of the big gallon like ones of gatorade lol. Each being more than a gallon.

Sounds good C-J. Grapes and Gatorade is perfectly fine. Bring whatever type of Gatorade and how much of it do you plan to bring? Sounds good about your sister and Josh.

Oh yes, that was another point I forgot to mention: don't just bring the Cube, bring the game too!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
You shouldn't have to say you need to bring the game, too, rofl. I thought that was pretty self explanatory :O

Anyways, sorry for my abscene people... I really, REALLY don't want school to start, but, alas, what can I do? I've been getting ready for it.

List of Things I Can Do/Will Bring:
1. I can come, without a doubt.
2. I can money match people, but I'll probably lose =/
3. I will bring a GameCube
4. I will bring a TV
5. I will bring the game.
6. I can bring a type of snack or something else, just let me know what you want.
7. I would also like a couple mini tournies. I think we should have a pay to play 1v1 and 2v2 mini tournament, maybe around five dollars for entry? And if we're up to it, a just for fun mini tournament that we don't have to pay for.

I don't think I missed anything. Also, if you need, Golden can bring a TV, cube, and game.

Self explanatory, eh? I try. Hehehehe.

Alright, your're bringing a G-cube and T.V. Yea, it would be nice if Golden Glove could bring a T.V. and GCN as well. I'll let you know later today what I want you to bring for a snack, and I'll OFFICIALLY invite you both. Should I PM him? What about Mitsurento?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
New sig. It is way too sexy.
44 pages of posts............anyway, just stopping in to see what is going on. I'll probably be able to come to the smashfest this weekend so I will see you all there.

BTW Sinz, I really like your signature. Haku ***** btw.
Holy crap...anyways, at least I read one or two messages that weren't pointless.

Fun playing you guys, ABP and ABS, you guys have definitely improved, particularly ABS. Wow...

Yea I'm sure it'll be fine C-J. Does he have a little brother? And does Josh play Ganondorf, and if he has a brother does he play Falco?

I'm not sure about all the little details yet C-J, I'm trying to sort all that out this week, but it's hard since schedule's are all crazy and stuff lately. The time's will probably be 12:00-8:00 or somewhere in the neighborhood.

I freakin' love that new sig Sinz. Nice style. It's very smooth and very well done. Good job.

Keep this pace up, I don't like reading a million posts a day, so don't post too often. Yes Davis, they have quieted down. Keep it like this, that way when someone has something important to say it doesn't get lost in the sea of spam.
Alpha, next itme I see you, Meteos and SSBM mm? *Isn't goign to the smashfest*
EDIT: THIS IS C-J

Sure i'll MM anyone. But, i gotta make sure i have the money to MM. Sure i'm 20, but i have $1100 to pay for school this fall lol.

If we're gonna MM, why don't we just put money into a pot. 60% for winner, 30% for second, 10% for 3rd.

Same with teams, but 75% for winning team, 25% for 2nd place team.
hey cj how does a 5$ MM sound, or 10 whatever u feel like.

oh yea and are the MM's gonna be 2 out of 3 right?
alright i think i got a good stadegy for u samus
So you think ABP, so you think. Yes the MM's will be 2 out of 3. If we hold a mini tourney then we'll have all rounds in that 2 out of 3. If anyone wants to do MM's, then please say so now. Speak now or forever hold your peace!! I need to know the small details guys. Oh yea, and does anyone want to do a mini tourney, 'cause I think that Oryia's idea was pure genius. Please say so now if you want a mini 1v1 and 2v2 tourney, and if so, how much should we all pay to enter? Or should we even pay at all?

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
My mom just told me I can officially do this thing guys. WHOOOHOOOOH!!!!!!!!! That makes me feel really happy. I'll put a list now of all the things that need to be knowed.

Times: 1:00-7:30.

Place: Erich's house

When: This Saturday

Who:

Erich
Sinz
Alphabravo
Allboutpeach
AllBoutShiek
Oryia
C-J
Josh
Mitsurento
Kashakunaki
Golden Glove

Rules of my house:

*Do not swear-Most important and DUH rule
*My mom doesn't want it to be too loud in the house, but hey, when you're playing Smash, that's nearly impossible.
*When you eat or drink something, you must take it outside, or you must not take it out of my kitchen.

Any questions? Oh yea, and can everyone bring like a snack of some sort? Why don't we all list what we can bring, and then I'll assign certain people to bring certain snacks. Sound good? And don't everybody put chips, and if you do, then please list what kind, and if you list that chips are available, then I'll make you bring dip too, and you have to tell what kind of dip. Did I leave anything out? Start posting people, I need info!!!!
How many T.V's does we gots? What about GCN's?

T.V's

Erich-3 maybe only two
C-J-1
Mitsurento-1
Kashakunaki-1

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
C-J-1
Mitsurento-1
Kashakunaki-1
Alphabravo-1 But only if we need you to

Alright guys, I need to know who can bring what. Please make just one post after this one, not double or triple's, and post what types of food you bring, what types of drinks, and whether or not you can bring a GCN and T.V. Remember, I will tell you what food and drink you need to bring, so for now, just post what's available for you to bring, and yes, we need more than just chips, so don't just put chips and dip. We need M&M's, Oreo's, everything!!! DO NOT MAKE MORE THAN ONE POST AFTER THIS UNTIL I SAY "LET THE SPAM COMMENCE!!!!!! Invitations with directions will be made after I decide what everyone will bring. So hurry up and post and not spam.
Erich, would it be alright if I arrived early?
Btw, Haku = mad awesomeness.
Downloaded 800 narute renders yesterday 0.0

EDIT:

Code:
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/6403/abpkw1.png
EDIT2:
the second sig scares the **** out of me for some reason. good sigs though.
Sinz...Sinz...you've really outdone yourself on these two. Holy crap, you just got that program and you made **** good use of it. I like your sig the best; it uses the program and the background is cool. It's hard for me to explain what I see in this picture that makes me like it so much, but I like it a lot. Haku is based on ice powers, and the picture looks kind of like it's been frozen over with a thin layer of frost. It's hard to explain the rest. Yea, Haku does equal mad awesomeness. Haku is one of the coolest characters in the show. So is Zabuza, especially in the game.

Good sig for ABP too. It looks good with the background, that background is cool. I'm sure it'd be fine if you came early Sinz. I'll tell you what time later though. List what snacks you can bring Sinz.
Why's that?

Where is everybody? Post already people!!!
It just does. Plus Haku scared the **** out of me before (crossdresser, that's not cool)
Sounds good C-J. Grapes and Gatorade is perfectly fine. Bring whatever type of Gatorade and how much of it do you plan to bring? Sounds good about your sister and Josh.

Oh yes, that was another point I forgot to mention: don't just bring the Cube, bring the game too!
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THIS IS C-J NOT ORYIA. I CAN'T GET ON MY NAME LOL.

Erich, sure thing i'm there from 1 to 7:30. My sister wants to go as well, but not sure if she'll stay the whole time. Josh needs to find out if he works that day, if he doesn't, then he'll be there too.

I'm bringing a gamecube for sure, and a SSBM game, and a TV 100% sure

If i have the money, i will order a pizza around 3 or 4, instead of bringing a snack. If four of us order a pizza, we will have 4 pizzas? If i don't have the money, i will bring chips and dip. just kidding lol. I'll bring grapes and gatorade lol. does that sound cool? grapes and gatorade.

EDIT : prolly like 2 of the big gallon like ones of gatorade lol. Each being more than a gallon.
You shouldn't have to say you need to bring the game, too, rofl. I thought that was pretty self explanatory :O

Anyways, sorry for my abscene people... I really, REALLY don't want school to start, but, alas, what can I do? I've been getting ready for it.

List of Things I Can Do/Will Bring:
1. I can come, without a doubt.
2. I can money match people, but I'll probably lose =/
3. I will bring a GameCube
4. I will bring a TV
5. I will bring the game.
6. I can bring a type of snack or something else, just let me know what you want.
7. I would also like a couple mini tournies. I think we should have a pay to play 1v1 and 2v2 mini tournament, maybe around five dollars for entry? And if we're up to it, a just for fun mini tournament that we don't have to pay for.

I don't think I missed anything. Also, if you need, Golden can bring a TV, cube, and game.
alright, i shall be there. I can't really bring anything besides a snack though :-(. So just let me know what u need for that
i can prolly bring some gatorade 2 or just whateva yall need
Self explanatory, eh? I try. Hehehehe.

Alright, your're bringing a G-cube and T.V. Yea, it would be nice if Golden Glove could bring a T.V. and GCN as well. I'll let you know later today what I want you to bring for a snack, and I'll OFFICIALLY invite you both. Should I PM him? What about Mitsurento?
Ok, ill bring the weed, chris is bringing the "coke" sound good?
alright fo sho then
i got it covered
JUst a recap

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
oh and by the way sinz, that sig looks effin amazing dude. But if u ever can, make a crew sig, thatd be even pimper, but then i guess ud need like are actuall character pics

It is Haku. Heesh, Sinz has been downloading like a mad man. he really needs to slow down.

Well, this Saturady should be great I just have to finish 2 books, rather easy books, so you guys if I don't get these read we will be in ug-buh trouble.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
List of things I can bring:

GC
T.V.
SSBM
Snacks/Drinks (any kind you want.)

And yeah, Erich, it'd be nice if you PMed me with directions to your house, etc.

Top Bottom