• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
exactly . hooloy cow this is tqaking a while. Q qqqqqq

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
lol its all right oryia. Im only like 8 yrs younger lol. So its no biggy. lol. Yea i acn't wait. We having a lil tourney or what?

woot 600 post

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Erich gets home in around 15 minutes I went home early because no1 in my group was there.
gift for erich

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I have school tommorrow at 1:50 til 6 then friday I am free and on saturday I am going to the fest.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Uh honors Geometry, english 10, Computer graphics 2( I think I don't even need this. I should probably move to 3 or 4 instead.), Italian, Robotics for 2 periods, Chem 1 analytical, world history.

Hey ABP. Haven't been on for a whole day...OH MY GOSH!!!

Do you mean classes for school? Well if so, here they are:

German 2, Gifted Film Study, Great Books, Honors English, Honors Geometry, Orchestra, Analytical Chemistry, and...uh...what's the other core class? One other class that I don't remember. We'll have to compare schedules this Saturday ABP.

I've got to read and do the report on Antigone today, and do a little more on Of Mice and Men. Hey ABP, you going to Lauren's study session tomorrow? I can finish the Of Mice and Men report there, that way I can get a few more quotations, because that report is hard for me. Then I've got to read A Yellow Raft in Blue Water. UGH, that one's really long...whatever.

Hey Sinz, that's pretty cool. I like it OK. I'll use it until you get my other one done. Cool? When will you have that one done?

I'm getting a bit confused here guys, so therefore I'm making another list of all of the things that are being brought:

T.V's

Erich-2
Kashakunaki-1
Golden Glove-1
Mitsurento-1

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Golden Glove-1
Alphabravo-1
Mitsurento-1

Mitsurento may not be coming, eh? Well, tell me if he is or is not, because I need to know. Your friend can come if he wants, but only if Mitsurento can't come. I need to know quickly if he can or can't come though, because I need to know how many T.V's and whatnot are coming.

Oh and everybody check this list and make sure it's correct. Make sure you're bringing whatever's on it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I wonder how many warning points everyone would get if I told baha about this.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Do u have any idea how tempting it is to push report post.

Yea...but you won't. I'm done with spam Sinz. Everyone but me had a quadruple post, so I just had to pull if off. I'm done spamming.

NEVERMIND: NO MORE SPAM!!!! Post intelligently, not idiotically. From now on guys, there is an edit button for your posts, and it will be used. Sinz is right, there is way too much spam in here. NO MORE, it is too difficult to read this thread with spam left and right.

Hey Sinz, help me to put up the new sig you made for me. I don't remember how to change the sig.

Top Bottom