• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Yea...ABS does that all the time. He's joking, don't worry man. He's probably laughing everytime you trash talk him back. That's how ABS rolls. When you see him this Saturday, you'll understand. You up for that MM Davis? $10 for you and your partner to put down, and $10 for ABP and ABS to put down. You up for it?

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
well sounds good to me. Im still cuious who u use though. Im gonna guess marth. So yea ABS has got alot of experience against peaches. So i think were good. Anyone else up for any MM's

AllBoutSheik

Smash Apprentice
They looked like crap, 4 stocking me in a minute and 34 seconds is complete weak sauce, how did mine look.

Nope. Very blunt, ja?

Yea ABP, it's fine. ABS called me today, so he'll be here too. Why don't you two car-pool over here at like 10:30-11:00? Somewhere around there, correct? Call me tomorrow morning before you come.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
dang sinz ur all up in for MM's aren't u lol. And are u gonna be able to make me a signature, just curious, and i'll play u in a money match. If u up to it.

Woot i finally get to try out my other characters now. I think they are tourney ready

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
hey erich and sinz, it was fun playing yall today. We owned yall in 2v2, but sinz and erich have improved though. I effing hate that samus. So any tourney, u use samus, im using sheik, cause that was gay. But yea it was fun

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I thought by MM we meant a small tournament, rofl.

EDIT: I don't like this update. AND WOOOT, I'M NOT A SMASH NOOB ANYMORE! Wait, is Smash Child the same thing >.> nvm, probably is.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I will probably hold a mini tourney their. And Davis, Steven, CJ, Oryia, and I cant remember other guys name I challenge you to Money Matches.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I will probably hold a mini tourney their. And Davis, Steven, CJ, Oryia, and I cant remember other guys name I challenge you to Money Matches.
You all are lucky I can't go to this little shindig otherwise you would all be destroyied by my Mew2. I could tottaly win thae mini tournament with my mew2.

PS: I'm bored as a mofo and want to stur up discussion.

PSS: I can't see my IM info for some reason.

PSSS: You guys suck

PSSSS: NOt really

PSSSSS: I like pandas

PSSSSSS: Murderface murderface murderface.

PSSSSSSS: Pickles, the drummer "doodlie doo, ding dong doodlie doodlie doo.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dumb infinites.... Shiek and Peac h= infinite pwnd.

Top Bottom