• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
It's probably just because you aren't used to fighting them. Ice Climbers are like... the most unique character on the board.

Nevermind on the MM. I asked that question last page and it was answered. So I'll just bring my wallet and hope I can win some money. The last thing I need is to lose money ^_^

Oryia

Smash Rookie
I've been saying it since the beginning, Ice Climbers are awesome. But they all just pointed and laughed. And called me an idiot. And made me cry. And snpied my cat.

:sniper:

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I sniped a cat once... oh, my bad. Was that yours?

Anyways. I've always liked Ice Climbers.

I just made a ten paragraph + long counter-arguement on a topic I didn't even really care about.
>.>

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ha. I had this awesome-ly weird dream, guys.

I was working at a gorcery store, and I saw Ken there (I assume everyone knows who Ken is) and I was like, "Woooah, what are you doing here?" He said he had moved to New Mexico because we were the poorest Smashing state on the west side, so he came to help build up our reputation. We hung out for awhile and we became friends, and we hosted a huge smash event at my house. Ken ended up dominating and I semi-dominated, and then GoldenGlove showed up after the tournament because I forget to call him and tell him when it began XD

There was a lot mroe meat to it, but I didn't want to bore you all.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
No =(

There was like.... no one I knew that was there except Steven, really. Little pieces is all.

Also, big news. I'm not sure if it is true or not, and it is a ways away, but we can expect a new Brawl trailer in a couple months ^_^

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME WHEN THE SMASH THING WAS1? MY DREAM SELF MISSED OUT ON PLAYING WITH KEN!? **** you, Davis!

P.S. Spaceworld is gone
P.P.S. Congrats Zman, and now that the smashfest is rescheduled to next saturday, do you think you can come?

Oryia

Smash Rookie
Kashakunaki said:
I sniped a cat once... oh, my bad. Was that yours?

Anyways. I've always liked Ice Climbers.

I just made a ten paragraph + long counter-arguement on a topic I didn't even really care about.
>.>
I do that. When I first start writing, I'm all into it and clear headed. But then as I get more into writing I start to not care anymore. lol. So I just cancel the whole thing. Kinda reminds me of my life.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oryia said:
I do that. When I first start writing, I'm all into it and clear headed. But then as I get more into writing I start to not care anymore. lol. So I just cancel the whole thing. Kinda reminds me of my life.
Lmfao. Not the best of things you could realize, but ya, I know what you mean. And then after that you're just all bummed out and don't have the enthusasium anymore.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
HOLY *******************************************************
he posted.

AllBoutSheik

Smash Apprentice
Now im back again to let everett know that im gonna crush his face in, and the cloud is gonna back me up

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
im pretty good. Just watching random vids that i find, and i went school shopping woot woot. I got 2 pairs of shoes for like 30 dollars off on each, cause i knew the guy working

Top Bottom