• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
thats ok i guess. So i'll plan for next saturday then. Can u do anything during the week? cause i am getting really bored at my house. Or mabey we can hang out tomorrow or something if u got nuttin going on

I'm sure you'll be surprised by ABP's improvement Davis, almost to the point of frustration. Oh yes...me and Sinz know...

I'll be looking forward to how much you've improved Davis. That's something I'm REEEAAALY looking forward to. I'm almost REEEEELING with excitement. Read my post before ABP's!!!!!!!!!

Sweet.

ABP, sounds good. Do you still know my phone number? Just give me a call tomorrow, I shouldn't be busy. Yea, just whenever you wake up just give me a call at home. Cool?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Steven said what I was going to say. The following Saturday is cool with me, just one more week of painful boredom and waiting, but on the plus side, it'll be some fun on the first weekend after school starts... oh sweet gawd, is it that soon? Yep... ****... oh well.

I better be surprised to frustration. All he did was side B, rofl. And I can't wait to get some rematches in with you and Everett. I've improved A LOT and I know A LOT more. Oh my GOD this will be exciting. I'm all giddy!

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
alirght. I'll ask my parents and stuff and we can plan something out. Im just been really bored lately. ABS has been busy lately and my other friend can hardly hang out. Plus i haven't seen u in a while, so yea it should be fun. No i don't have ur number anymore, my aunt like cleaned my room because my cousin got it all messy, and she threw alot of stuff away, im guessing with ur number, so can i get it again?

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I'm looking foward to fighting you again, Erich...only time I ever fought you, I used Young Link.
ABP, I'm looking foward to fighting you too. Peach ditto should be fun.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
good night erich.
Yea it should be fun. Ive only had a couple, and done ok. I got beat by nicholais peach, but i have a feeling mine has gotten a lot better since we last played. Cause i beat enix's ganon, and he totally ***** nicholai's ganon i think

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
allboutpeach said:
so how do i benefit from fox trotting?

hey and sinz and since u are still making banner i see, do u think u can hook me up. I sent a request are ur shop and never got a reply. So i went to someone else, but id rather u do it. Should i get a link or something? Cause i want a picture of peach on it
Can you use something other than aPeach pic? I am not good at rendering(cutting it out) and I have 150 renders of great things. Just name it and i will try to find something(other than smash stuff hopefully, unless it is link there are a million of those.)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I challenge the new guys to multiple mms

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
ummm well. Sinz any pic of peach will do good for me if its alright. I just want a peach pick. I 2nd to any MM's with anyone though if yall are down

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Congratulations ZMan

P.S. I got post 499 and didn't even realize it. **** you and your 500 post stealing-ness, Zman. POST 1000 SHALL BE MINE!

P.P.S. I was at Everett's first tournament, I better not be a new guy. ^_^

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Bah, REPLY 500 > POST 500

P.S. I think he meant to new to smashboards, making you a new guy, Davis.

P.P.S. Upped your rep twice for the WR and 500th post, Zman.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm considering you a new guy smashboards wise. Not playwise.

Oryia

Smash Rookie
EDIT : THIS IS C-J, I'M STUCK ON MY SISTER ORYIA'S NAME

Next week saturday is good for me. I'm off all day too.

I can bring 1 gamecube
i can bring 1 tv

Can my friend JOsh come as well erich? he went to the tournament and used a ganondorf.

allaboutpeach, if my sis or friend josh doesn't come man, i'm down to be on your team for sure. and good job on enix's ganon. i never played his ganon. and I never played nicholai's peach, only his falco. and free for alled his captain falcon and mario and samus. all of nicholai's chars are incredible.

Josh...Josh...I know Josh!! Maybe. I'll see if my mom approves.

Alrighty guys, I'm really busy these next few days so I won't be on as often. Today I've got to take a shower real quick so I can go to a project with Sinz at 11:00. Then I have Driver's Ed at 3:00. Then tomorrow, I've got to finish the project with Sinz, and baby sit for 9 hours. Driver's Ed finishes this Wednesday. YES!!! XD

Who's up for MM?? Not sure who's doing any, but why doesn't everybody just bring like 20 dollars with them. Hmmmm??

One Gamecube and 1 T.V, eh? Sounds like a plan my man. I'll give you all directions later this week.

More later guys. Erich out.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
im up for a MM with anyone. Not just new guys. And ABS will be at the tourney, so we will also do 2v2 MM as well as long as yall are up to it

Yea nicholai's characters are all just amazing

C-J

Smash Cadet
My sister oryia started playing ice climbers.. i have no freaken idea why they do so well against me...

I tear through the main chars people play, but ice climbers.. what the hell lol

Top Bottom