• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Mitsurento

Smash Rookie
L-l-l-l-No it wasin't i had ample time to get 2 more in.......oh what i mean **** YOU STEVEN!!!!
I WANTED QUADRUPAL POST....**** you to the farthest reaches of Michal Jackson's bed.....

*Horablely sad and evil music plays*

C-J

Smash Cadet
Haa, Hey, Erich, good luck to your mom and letting us go.
Hopefully.. hopefully we all go.

Thanks to all these posts.. took me like 20 minutes to load em all haha...

Hey can we do a mini tournament there? 1v1 and 2v2?

Maybe. Possibly. Probably. Most likely.

Wow...this thread is hilarious now.

Pshhh...get a quadruple post with some competition too. It's harder then ABP!! GROWOL!!

Nice new sig Sinz.

Mom's doing school registration stuff currently. Gonna ask her when she's back. Again.

Took me like 20 minutes to read them all C-J!!!

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
just curious, cause if u have that thing , i was gonna go visit her. So have u got a final verdict or not?

Oh yea, and i need a new partner now. ABS can't make it, hes going to a halo thing

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
You might be able to be with Mitsurento, as Davis and I are most likely going to be partners...the question is, would you WANT to be with Misturento?? *coughhesuckscough* (Just messin with you kendrik :p)

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
Roflmfaowtfbbqzomgawha!!11!!1!+shift!11!11!

You might want C-J, 'cause Kendric's Marth is no good. No offense, Kendric.

And ya, I'm game Steven. I'd like to see how my character and a Peach will mix. Some team work would be nice between us. ^_^

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
By the way, how can I get ahold of the mods? I didn't see a help section or anything, so I guess I just PM them? I need to talk to them about activtating my account.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Aye, PM them.

P.S. Didn't we do a couple of peach + fox team battles when you, david, and kendrik were all at my house?

P.P.S. You should see if you can spend the night friday so we can practice

P.P.P.S. Thanks for the + rep...

Top Bottom