• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
No, we did one when everyone was at your house, as I was the only pro 2v2 person there. Everyone else was all bummed out.

No problem about the reputation ^_^ <3 everyone here

Like I said, I think my dad's birthday party is on Saturday, so I don't think so, because if it is I'm probably going to end up spending my waking hours to 4 pm with him and then going over to the Smash thing, or spend the night at your house, not go to the Smash thing, and spend all of Saturday with him... so ya. =/

Also, get on AIM, I want to tell you something Steven.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Shichi_Chan said:
No, we did one when everyone was at your house, as I was the only pro 2v2 person there. Everyone else was all bummed out.

No problem about the reputation ^_^ <3 everyone here

Like I said, I think my dad's birthday party is on Saturday, so I don't think so, because if it is I'm probably going to end up spending my waking hours to 4 pm with him and then going over to the Smash thing, or spend the night at your house, not go to the Smash thing, and spend all of Saturday with him... so ya. =/

Also, get on AIM, I want to tell you something Steven.
...What's that supposed to mean?

Edit: Oh, pro 2v2 as in wanting to play 2v2. Aren't words with two meanings AWESOME? Anyways, I was pro 2v2 as well...I think David was the first to tire of it...he tends to tire of smash quickly.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'd say Kendric and David do, but anyways.
</3 double meaning words.

By the way guys, I GOT MY ACCOUNT APPROVED! YES!

This is Davis, the guy who has been posting under Shichi_Chan.

Everett!!!

Can you make me a signature?

Oryia

Smash Rookie
Who's house is it going to be at? And also, how are your parents going to feel about all these older people coming into their house lol.. If there is ever a problem we can always use mine. Anyway, yeah I'm 24 and don't want to feel like a weirdo :laugh:

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
Kashakunaki said:
Now, if I understand, you were the Jigglypuff user at the tournament Everett hosted, right?
yea u are right, but i gave up jiggs though. I just wasn't feeling it anymore.

umm can anyone tell how to fox trot, or mabey show me on saturday if were doing it?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You pretty hit forward during the dash animation.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
so how do i benefit from fox trotting?

hey and sinz and since u are still making banner i see, do u think u can hook me up. I sent a request are ur shop and never got a reply. So i went to someone else, but id rather u do it. Should i get a link or something? Cause i want a picture of peach on it

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ooo, what a sexy Sora signature, but I guess I should've put in my current signature what I wanted in the banner ^_^; whoops.

Would I be an *** if I asked you to make me a signature that has a picture of Wolf O'Donnel and Leon Powalski from Star Fox (It must look sexy) and at the top have it say "Wolf O'Donnel and Leon Powalski" and at the bottom have it say "For SSBB"

I saved that Kingdom Hearts one to my desktop and put it as my sig on another site though. It is soo cool looking. Everett, could you teach me how to use photoshop? Or give me a link to a tutorial?

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
ha ha lol. Do u make banners to? I really wish ABS could come. Well i hope it turns out we can even do it, cause i guess we don't even know that huh?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Anyways, to answer your earlier question, I still use Doctor Mario, but he's my secondary for now. I picked up a new character, and I'm not nearly as noob as I used to be.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
Kashakunaki said:
Anyways, to answer your earlier question, I still use Doctor Mario, but he's my secondary for now. I picked up a new character, and I'm not nearly as noob as I used to be.
sweet well i look forward to this next charcter. Im guessin u won't say. But yea im not nearly as noob either lol. Ive put quite a bit of work into my character, but i still don't own a gamecube, so if i ever lose thats my excuse :-). Thats pretty quick golden.

Zman uh oh ur getting good.

Now im off to get my record back, if at all possible

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I hope you realize how noob you were at that tournament. I can't believe you won. Makes me want to slit my wrists.

Anywho, ya, I hope it does, too. I really want to get some Smash in. I'm dieing for some action... of the Smash kind.

...I continuely grow more accustomed to this signature. How sexy it is and how angry Sora looks. Suits me well, I'd say :laugh:

Hey guys, guess what?? YYYYAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to wait until next Saturday, but it is a yes. I have to work nine and a half hours this Saturday so...yea. But anyways, it's a definite yes. Plan yourselves for next week on Saturday. Can anyone NOT attend next weekend?? Need to know.

Now I need a list of supplies. Let's see here...

T.V's

Erich-3
C-J-1
Davis-1
Mitsurento-1

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Mitsurento-1
C-J-1
Davis-1

ABP, can you still get ABS to come? If so, tell me right away, and if he can come, then ask him if he can bring his gamecube, 'cause we need two more or we have two extra T.V's. Cool?

Can everyone wait one more week for this thing?? We'll probably be able to get more time next Saturday too. Keep your spirits up, and continue spamming like mad!!

What do you mean Oryia? We can hold this thing at your house, is that what you're saying?

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
Kashakunaki said:
I hope you realize how noob you were at that tournament. I can't believe you won. Makes me want to slit my wrists.

Anywho, ya, I hope it does, too. I really want to get some Smash in. I'm dieing for some action... of the Smash kind.

...I continuely grow more accustomed to this signature. How sexy it is and how angry Sora looks. Suits me well, I'd say :laugh:
lol, yea i was very noob, i didn't even know what l-caneling was, WDing, all that stuff, but im sure u will be quite impressed with my improvements, as prolly i will be with ur's.
Lol mabey we could do another dr.mario and jiggly rematch just for funs. But i know i will get *****, so it will just be for fun

Top Bottom