• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Until about 8:00-9:00.

I'll give you a call ABP about food as soon as my mom stop saying I'll think about it, and gives me a definite yes that we can do this thing. Then I'll also officially make invitations.

Here's the list of people who can come:

Erich{DUH}
Sinz
Alphabravo
ABP
ABS
C-J
Oryia
Mitsurento
Davis
Golden Glove

Of course it will have the address.

Yea ABP, I started Driver's Ed yesterday. Got my learners permit yesterday, and so I should have my provisional by the end of this upcoming January. In six months...whatever.

Hehe, yea you have. You just have to wait for your parents to get you the actual license. Hope they do it soon ABP. Gotta go, I'll check back in with you guys tomorrow. Peace.

Mitsurento

Smash Rookie
*Breaks out in song*
Gunna spread my wings (Sweet 16)
Its my chance to shine (Sweet 16)
Discovering (Sweet 16)
So much more to live (Sweet 16)

*Hugh title appears in the sky*
(My Super Sweet 16)

Uber off topic man.........BP

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Mitsurento said:
*Breaks out in song*
Gunna spread my wings (Sweet 16)
Its my chance to shine (Sweet 16)
Discovering (Sweet 16)
So much more to live (Sweet 16)

*Hugh title appears in the sky*
(My Super Sweet 16)

Uber off topic man.........BP
Yeah man, you have fun watching spoiled *****es...loads of fun.

Oryia

Smash Rookie
Holy crap. so many posts...

This is C-J
Me and oryia will come for sure erich. We will bring a tv for sure. And a gamecube. However we lost our camera, in el paso i suppose, which really sucks hahaha.

But we will be there, looking forward to it guys, seeya!

C-J

Smash Cadet
Guess what, we found our camera.

So me and my sis will be there erich, around 3:45? witha cube and a tv and a camcorder

I totally agree with you Oryia. Holy crap, so many posts...

I'll be looking forward to it C-J. Just gotta make sure my parents are going to let me do this thing first. They're still saying I'll think about it. I'll get a straight answer today, and report back in here later with the result. I haven't give anyone directions or anything yet so until my mom says yes, I won't waste your time. Whenever time you get here is good to me, as long as it's OK to come...YYYYAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! This is bugging the crap out of me!!!! Making everyone all excited about it, yet not even knowing if it can even go down yet. UGBUH!!!

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
...I'm too tired to respond to anything... but whatever...

I added you to AIM, Zman, rofl. Guess we won't be seeing much of each other then, eh?

As for snacks, if I can come, then yeah, I can bring them, a TV, and a Gamecube... guess that's all I have to say.

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure. I think I have to talk to the adminstrators to activate, but I just now though of something clever, so we'll see.

Also, that's good to hear Erich, but no rush. I know if I rush my parents they get pissy at me XD

This was all very interesting. Can I share all this information with my internet stalker friends??

Anyways...my mom sounds more like she's going to say yes now, but it's still not definite. She's been asking me the times I was looking at for it, and how many people are coming. Usually when she starts asking questions that are in depth like that it means she's going to approve. Hopefully by tomorrow she'll say whether or not it's a for sure.

Top Bottom