• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
In essence, I was going to say the same thing as Steven. And Kendric, that goes the same for everyone in the group, and if that's the case, think of something other then, "I'm not in a Smash mood." Besides, that's no attitude to getting better. Oh, forgot. You don't care to....

Sorry, I'm kinda being ****y right now.

Back on topic: Can we get more information on the get together? I would really, really like to go, but it's my dad's birthday that day, I think. So I need what info I can get if I can come.

Mitsurento

Smash Rookie
100100110 = 148 digital info is just that wild

See i play Marth, and Falco, i like the aspect of samus, i mean she is really progectile based and thats just something i dont play. I think it would be cool to play her profishintly. "hopefully spelled right"

And yah your right davis i would HATE to get better.......thats the last thing i would wanna do.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Paul plays her proficiently.

Talk to erich about the smashfest he is arranging it.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Mitsurento said:
100100110 = 148 digital info is just that wild

See i play Marth, and Falco, i like the aspect of samus, i mean she is really progectile based and thats just something i dont play. I think it would be cool to play her profishintly. "hopefully spelled right"
*Proficiently.XD

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
Ah. I'll check back in tomorrow then. He probably won't respond tonight. I think I should be getting to bed or something. Anyways, good night everyone. So glad I got to meet up with you again, Everett. By the way, I've got TONS FSDL:jkf;as djf I mean tons better since we last met, and I picked up a new character. 'Til we meet again! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Mainly because i have my Eagle scout project that day and the day before.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
one question why are we doing this at 2 in the morning?

?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOLY CRAP!!!! You guys made 4 whole freakin' pages of posts in one freaking day?!? WTF!!

Davis...why does your location say you live in Tucson, Arizona?? Golden Glove, who are you again? One of Davis' friends, and the same thing with Mitsurento. Good to see you guys again, but I don't know if my house can even hold that many people. I would love for you guys to come, but you will find that I may have difficulty inviting you guys. I'll do my best, but you guys are probably going to have to wait until the next time we do one of these, which who knows when that'll be. But like I said, I'll try because it'll be good seeing that many people here.

C-J, you said you can bring another T.V and a cube, correct? If so, then please do bring the TV and the cube, that would be a lifesaver. Could you bring your camcorder also?

Sinz, you are bringing your gamecube. End of story. Bring more tapes for your camcorder as well.

Misturento, why don't you bring another T.V and another cube?

Now ABP, I think that Chad is smashed out, since he hasn't played it in forever because you borrowed his cube. Why don't you bring your cube ABP? That'd be nice.

Now then...I need a count of how many TV's and cubes are going to be arriving. If you are bringing something then please post so immediately. I'll make a list.

TV's

Erich-3
C-J-1 ?
Misturento-1 ?

Gamecubes

Erich-1
Sinz-1
C-J-1 ?
Misturento-1 ?
ABP-1 ?

I NEED INFO PEOPLE!!! HELP ME OUT AND POST IF YOU ARE BRINGING SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN FINALIZE THIS LIST!!! THANK YOU.

Sinz, I completely agree with you; screw the edit button!! There are so many posts lately that, well, why not? BWAHAHAHAH!!!!! Let our post counts raise ten fold!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I'm Davis's friend Steven, I believe you molested my Young Link last time we met. Like I said, if I can come, I can bring a GC and TV. Also, Davis wasn't using his own account, which is why it says he's in Arizona. Having trouble getting his activated or something.

Hmmm...cool. So you can bring some stuff Mitsurento, and so can you GoldenGlove. Sweet!!

So I molested your Young Link, eh? That sounds funny. *Bursts out laughing*

Whose account is he using then?

Arranging for number of people today, and mentally planning where everything is going to be. Will set everything up on Saturday, but I've got the idea on where to put everything. Asking mother for final permission to do the smashfest, and then telling how many people will be coming. Results later.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
nah i don't think chad is smashed out, cause me and him have been playing, and he made me give it back to him, so hes the one with the cube now, not me.

is davis the guy i played at the first tourney i went to with my jigglypuff?

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
Yo, Erich. Ya, my account is being... moody, shall we say? I'm using a friend's.
Anyways, assuming you can fit us all, I could bring a TV and a Cube, and if it helps, some snacks like sodas or chips.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
alright sounds good, the only person ive played in a while is ABS. We should do some 2v2 also, me and ABS have been working on it. Peach + sheik = Pwned

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
I just hope I can come. Waiting for the next Albuquerque S.W.A.G tournament is a loong ways away.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Shichi_Chan said:
I just hope I can come. Waiting for the next Albuquerque S.W.A.G tournament is a loong ways away.
Next one is in like, November, according to their schedule...can't believe we missed the tourney in June.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Southwestern Adrenaline Gaming...I forget if they're a seperate entity from NVGA, or if they just switched to X-Topia...I'm thinking the latter.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
About the same attendance as the X-topia tourneys...which is part of why I'm thinking that SWAG no longer exists, and that they're X-topia now.

You guys post so fast recently I can hardly keep up.

ABP, when I said that, I was thinking that we should invite ABS, since he hasn't played in such a while, but I guess he has been playing;l he told me when he called me, and that just makes it even better. I wouldn't ever leave ABS out of an event I let ABP come to.

Snacks would be nice. You said you could bring some stuff ABP?? And if I can get permission for Davis to come, you can bring some too? Cool.

Important post!! Post please if you can come, so that I can get an approximate number.

Top Bottom