• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Ooh, me!! Pick me, pick me!!!! I do!!!! Pick me!!!!

Holy crap!! You guys are insane...three more pages in 5 hours...

Whatever. I'm looking forward to this thing. YEA BABY!!!!

I drove for like, ever today. Now I feel like I'm still moving in a car after doing so for so long.

Oh yea, BTW, have you guys mentioned anything important in these last few pages?? Read the first two, then screwed page 37. Anything important going on, or are we all just discussing our dreams of fantasy and wonder?

"You have to bounce on the tops, and try to get out before me. Uhh...Ahh...Y...You can't touch the tentacles" "Uhuh!!!Uhuhuhuh!!!!!" "And you-WAIT!!! I didn't finish telling you what the rules were yet!!!"
*Chases after the other, bouncing madly.*

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Erich said:
"You have to bounce on the tops, and try to get out before me. Uhh...Ahh...Y...You can't touch the tentacles" "Uhuh!!!Uhuhuhuh!!!!!" "And you-WAIT!!! I didn't finish telling you what the rules were yet!!!"
*Chases after the other, bouncing madly.*
That deeply disturbs me.

To ABP: Soory, no one on GFaq knows why you can't get the fix to work

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night...Funny how I say this at 11:00 in the morning.

Yes, I can hang out on Monday ABP.

Looking forward to this thing guys.

Nicholai, you are correct. That's almost about the only thing in this thread is spam.

OMFG!!!!! ABS posted!!!! He should do it again!!! You guys wait, come Saturday you'll see the might of ABS. He's a beast. But that's not all; when it comes time for 2v2 and it's ABP and ABS on a team, it's time for complete ownage. Think you can beat them on teams?? Why don't you MM them, but then again, if you guys just did that, you'd just lose all your money. No one in NM beats ABP and ABS on teams. NO ONE!!!

AllBoutSheik

Smash Apprentice
Im always up for taking some noobs money, so go ahead and MM us. kthanks... i got chris to 1 stock today, i feel proud.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ten bucks says I rub a rag in your face with chloroform, unplug your controller, and beat your lifeless character to death.

^_^

Also, I think I'll be busy tomorrow, afterall. Sorry.

AllBoutSheik

Smash Apprentice
10 bucks says i punch your face in, rub my balls on your head, then laugh and spit on you when your bleeding, Id watch who your talking smack to my friend. 20 bucks for a 2v2? i wanna take your money through a game also.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Kashakunaki said:
Ten bucks says I rub a rag in your face with chloroform, unplug your controller, and beat your lifeless character to death.

^_^

Also, I think I'll be busy tomorrow, afterall. Sorry.
All of this with your ***?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
^ from the guy who spammed his entire way to 1700 posts.

Actually, i have toned down the shine alot. Though I still use it, I use it less and I have made my Fox faster by incorporating other stuff

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Again, you're being an ecotistical, concieded ****. Are you that blind to see how much of a jerk you're being? Grow some common-****ing-sense and stop being so rude.

EDIT: Lawl at my agressiveness. How hipocritical ^_^

Top Bottom