• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*New date for Hamilton Ontario*, Single & Double SSBB - CASH TOURNEY. February 16th

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament Singles and Doubles Tournament
Date: Monday February 16th stat holiday"Family Day"
307 King St East, Hamilton, Ontario.
Phone: 289-396-4290
Sponsor : Pownz Gaming Centre

Game Type: Singles

Registration begins at: 12:00pm
Singles Start Time: 2:00pm
Cost Per Player: $5 Venue Fee, $10 Prize Pool
Prize Pool: 60 / 30 / 10
Expected Turnout: 32 Participants
Advance registration: Available

Game Type: Doubles

Registration begins at: 2:00pm
Doubles Start Time: 30 minutes following Single (7pm estimated)
Cost Per Player: $5 Venue Fee (Note: Venue fee waived if you participated in Singles tournament), $10 Prize Pool
Prize Pool Per Team: 60 / 30 / 10
Expected Turnout: 16 Teams
Advance registration: Available

Rules: SBR Certified
Stock: 3
Timer: 7 Minutes
Double Elimination Bracket

We have moved our orginially scheduled tournament on Feb 21st to this new date of February 16th. THIS DATE IS SET IN STONE!

We hope to see you all on Family Day.

BONUS: All Pownz 1337 Member can arrive as early as 12pm for up to 2 hours of FREE practice time on any of our systems. If you wish to become a member when you register for the tourney, you will recieve a discount 1337 membership for only $5.
If you have been at either of our previous SSBB tourneys, your already a member so take advantage of the free practice access.

EDIT: We still are doing a poll to see which of the stages that did not receive a 2/3 majority during the SBR stage debates, deserve to be on the Starter/Counter and Counter/Banned stage lists. We would like to hear from those that will be or are considering, attending our tournaments. The poll will be taken over the next 90 days and our "official" stage list will likely not be made until that time. If you have a moment, come to www.pownz.com and enter our forum: Pownz Gaming Centre Forum Index -> Super Smash Brothers Brawl Strategies to vote on each of the ten stages.

Thank you.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Oh, nice nice. A possible chance me and Joe can make it.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I should be able to make it to this one. Also Mikey showed interest in coming too so if we both go we'll be taking doubles lol =)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Sick. I'm so coming to this. Probably like 4 friends too. Register me and my brother for right now.
What? You don't have a brother.

I'll probably come too...but supercansir is moving his tourney date if he gets a venue and it will be like 2 days before this...travelling is expensive, but 2 tourneys in 3 days is pretty sweet.

G U R U

Smash Lord
What? You don't have a brother.

I'll probably come too...but supercansir is moving his tourney date if he gets a venue and it will be like 2 days before this...travelling is expensive, but 2 tourneys in 3 days is pretty sweet.
No he said he's moving it to March 15th. Either way if he changes the date I'm probably not gonna go. You can come with us to Pownz Ryan. Art says he's gonna come too.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
No he said he's moving it to March 15th. Either way if he changes the date I'm probably not gonna go. You can come with us to Pownz Ryan. Art says he's gonna come too.
Ahh my mistake, and yeah of course I'll come. You still don't have a brother.

10nobrothers.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Oh shiz, if Montreal comes then me and Joe are coming for sure.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Probably not.

Tons of people don't go to these tournies, so I don't see why Mtl would be that interested enough to drive that far.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm coming to this.

Hmm, I haven't played Brawl sicne the last Hamilton tourney. I'll need to get a **** load of friendlies the day before this, otherwise I'll do what i did at the last tourney. Miss playing smash and I'll go for all the fancy kills when I totally don't need to:laugh:

Iliad

Smash Lord
lol someone to win a hamilton tourney other than kingace? Hot. And I get to MM Zaf after all that ****talk about me being a below average brawler. :D

Ulevo

Smash Master
huh what? Montreal might be coming to this lol.
We don't want you to come. It would be nice if someone else could place first for a change.

Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, I should be coming to this.

Also, Zeph. I'd like a Pokemon Trainer Ditto money match, if you are up to it? $10?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm putting forth a Dedede challenge.

MM my Ness with your Dedede $5 bo3 - FD, Smashville and Battlefield only.

I'm getting pretty tired of people thinking Dedede has the advantage here.

Top Bottom