• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*New date for Hamilton Ontario*, Single & Double SSBB - CASH TOURNEY. February 16th

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol how good are you illiad? xD

and marth sounds liek a decent teammate for a luigi.

i have to find out if i have the car. then if i have money lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm pretty good. If we had a power ranking in Hamilton i'd either be 2nd or 3rd. Lombardo is the clear 1st. Jaske's IC's vs my Marth is back and forth.

I beat Wolfblade last tourney, if that counts for anything (LOL). In doubles my ike is beast, but if you want marth, marth you'll get.

*Edit* After watching your combo vid, if you wanna team. Our team name is officially "We like spike."

WIGI

Smash Champion
I'm pretty good. If we had a power ranking in Hamilton i'd either be 2nd or 3rd. Lombardo is the clear 1st. Jaske's IC's vs my Marth is back and forth.

I beat Wolfblade last tourney, if that counts for anything (LOL). In doubles my ike is beast, but if you want marth, marth you'll get.

*Edit* After watching your combo vid, if you wanna team. Our team name is officially "We like spike."
lmao We like Spike

and we will have to test out both ike and marth i sopose xD

il let you know tonight if i can make it to this

how late does this go till?

and i can enter al events fro 20$

10 singles, 5 doubles 5 reg.fee?

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Wigi,

$25 technicly for both, $5 venue, $10 singles prize pool, $10 doubles prize pool, but Iliad is here and he told me to say he will pay your venue fee.

Oh, and as a fellow Luigi player, GL man :p

*edit*Tommorrow we will be open until midnight, as for when the tournament ends, we expect singles to be over by 5ish, maybe 6, then doubles an 2 or so hours after that.

--Benju
Pownz Gaming Centre

WIGI

Smash Champion
o.0

oh..k...

uhm..thx iliad,

i guess it means 10 dollers each for doubles.. you should write that for dumb people like me.

its an hour drive but im asking if i can have the car and such

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
why dont u guys looking for a tourney go call venues, instead of waiting for kingace to do something. Maybe increase your chances of a tourney?

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah so its HIGHLY unlikley il be atending, it was short notice for me, and my dad isn't fond of me driving that far for that long.

so i doub't it. but il see how things unfold.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yeah wigi, if you do ocme I'll cover the venue fee if needed. My doubles partner bailed last min, I don't wanna get gayed out of another doubles partner because he was short five bucks >.>

WIGI

Smash Champion
can't come, its just to far away and noone from brampton is going to drive with me /help with gas, and ym dad doesn't want me driving that far today. srry =[

everyone come to prepare yourself il be there 100%

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ambrose didn't go, so JL didn't go either.

KingAce will probably take it, but I assume it will not be easy this time.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Nickam isn't in top 3.
When I left it was KingAce, Culex and J...(forget the rest of his name).

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Jaske.
From the looks of things, it was
1.Ace
2.Culex
3.Jaske
And I came 4th

Pho

Smash Journeyman
After Fool couldn't do his spam of short hop double laser to forward B, Jaske chain grabbed him with Ice Climbers.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Pho, once you get over the fact that you lost, I'll be waiting for friendlies.
Just so you know.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
I know that Jaske beat carter in losers quarters. I dont know what happened to nickam, sorry.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
thanks. this is way too much for me to comprehend, i really dont mean to insult anyone here but ive played jaske and carter and i know whats what. HOW THE **** DID YOU LOSE CARTER

=( Rae will u plz help mississauga (minus ace) stop failing

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Don't get me wrong. I know when I lost when I see it. But how can you consider yourself skillful, when you short hop double laser and forward B for 70% of your game? I've played Falco's that have beaten me serverely, but I respect them because THEY DIDN'T DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I'll accept your friendly when you admit your Falco game is spammy.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Yes I spam, and apparently it works.
...And if it works, do it.
Especially when I have no matchup experience, and I don't know what else to do.
But do you honestly think that you were not playing a spammy game either?
And also, I never said I even thought I was skillful, infact I am very suprised at how highly I placed.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Like you gave me a choice. I had to hang on the top platform on Battlefield because I would eat lasers and suck a forward B. I'm not discussing this anymore with you. I'm not gonna sink any lower than I did when I freaked at Er!x/Worldjem7 over the boards. I'll accept my loss, and get ready for next time.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
So you are pissed @ me, calling me unskillful because i was limiting your options to the point of forcing you to camp the platforms of BF.
Does that really make sense to you?

EDIT: Phiddle, I'm still suprised @ how hard of a match you gave me w/ bowser. Good stuff.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Phojohns.
Lol Zeph, summed it up pretty good. SPAM IS GOOD.

1. Get better! Improve your game! And drop the honor crap (pick this one)
2. Play Melee
3. Quit smash

Get better, then **** him next time you see him -.-

Top Bottom