• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*New date for Hamilton Ontario*, Single & Double SSBB - CASH TOURNEY. February 16th

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm ****ing pumped for monday. Gotta write a term test and then it's all smash for the next three days.

@ Phil, your mouth, my ****, get to work. LOL

Ulevo

Smash Master
Zaf said he can't go, so I don't know if Ally can. But Holy seems to be going... I'm not quite sure what to make of the situation.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
It's still not sure, but me and ally might be coming. We kinda have a ride but the problem is we might need housing or we would have to leave sunday night and have barely no sleep =( So anyway would want to house me, ally, cruel and maybe chet if he decide to go?

Actually Québec people have school, school johns. Well KingAce no one is stopping you from winning. :laugh:

Ulevo

Smash Master
It's still not sure, but me and ally might be coming. We kinda have a ride but the problem is we might need housing or we would have to leave sunday night and have barely no sleep =( So anyway would want to house me, ally, cruel and maybe chet if he decide to go?

Actually Québec people have school, school johns. Well KingAce no one is stopping you from winning. :laugh:
I don't know about stopping, but I plan on giving him a hard time. :)

WIGI

Smash Champion
16th is..monday... maybey il come to this seeing how grmo canceled brawl for his tounrie.

wait. ****. i dunno if il have the car

Iliad

Smash Lord
Bug. You big wT *****, you hosted GOML, did you not? You have a ****load of brawlers wanting to come to missisauga on the 21st who were itching for it as well as more than enough setups. Get it done, and you'll be a hero to the ontario smash community.

KingAce

Smash Ace
iite we will see how things go im gonna go ask a venue tommorow and if it works out there will be a brawl tourny in mississauga

WIGI

Smash Champion
like, on the 21st??? Instead of grmo???

WHOOOP! i really hope so.

if there is il bring tv brawl and wii. with unlimited replay ahck.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol sry to get everyones hopes up but the venue is wayyy to expensive :(
although im still winning this tourny LOL
a canadian tourny without ally = my win ;)

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yeah dude as long as it's $10 or less I couldn't give a shit about a venue fee. We need more Brawl tournaments. We have nothing compared to the Americans. It doesn't have to be like that...

Just wait until I finish my basement LOL

KingAce

Smash Ace
lmao remember T9 the ****ty *** venue and it supposedly costed $2000?
the gym that i thought was going to be aroudn like 500 max is $1200, so we would need like 120 people to show up and pay $10 venue fee. I am probably not going to get that turnout with a $10 venue fee and I dont wanna risk losing any money to host a tournament on such short notice.

KingAce

Smash Ace
oh and thers a chance JL might come so... iliad ur grand final predictions may be off ;)
edit: sry for the dbl post i thot i edited

Iliad

Smash Lord
lol. DONKEY KONG, AIN'T GOT ****--- ON ME!

I'm gonna talk to Pownz later today. I have a ****ing genius idea. Iliad's first TO, ever? >.>

More to come later today/tonight.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Iliad, you lucky I ain't coming.

You coming to Prepare Yourself?

Iliad

Smash Lord
Iliad, you lucky I ain't coming.

You coming to Prepare Yourself?
The one in brampton? Prolly.

@ wolf: yeah it stung for a moment, and I was like "wtf was that?" and then my brain was like "That was genius." and I was like "Oh, so that's what that feels like, eh?" and then my brain started playing circus music looped and I was happy again.

I'm checking venues today, leaving voicemails, won't be able to get any response until tomorrow or tuesday. It's sorta last minute so worst comes to worst (assuming i secure the venue) The tourney might be postponed to the 28th. But it -will- be epic. And I expect Montréal to have no school johns or french johns, or poutine johns for that matter.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'll take suggestions for dates.

*Edit* NM, in speaking with Pownz, they have something pretty ****ing awesome in the works in the next while. So i'm afraid I've failed ALMOST as badly as phil, but the tourney tomorrow is going to be ownage regardless, so come to this instead.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Attention Local Smashers, we will be running a practice Round Robin tonight (sunday feb15) for those looking to warm up for tomorrow. Starts at 6 runs till close (11). $5 for 5 hours of play.

Remember, all Pownz 1337 Members can come to Mondays Tourney as early as 12pm for warm up free of charge. Any one wishing to become a 1337 member, that is attending the Tourney, may join for the discounted price of $5 (regular $15).

See you all tomorrow.

Top Bottom