• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*New date for Hamilton Ontario*, Single & Double SSBB - CASH TOURNEY. February 16th

Ulevo

Smash Master
HEY, I NEED HELP.

I'll be at the wifes for the weekend in Peterborough, but I'll be able to make it down for the tourney on Monday. Problem is Singles start at 2:00, while my bus gets in at 1:40. Would anyone be kind enough to give me a lift from the station to the venue? It's only a six minute drive according to Google Maps; it's just right around the corner at YMCA. I just can't walk a six minute drive in twenty minutes to make it in time, or at least without cutting it close. If someone could help me out, I'd love them forever. :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
daayyuumm. Canadian scene geting surious, I never thought I'd see the day Nickcam would start money matching. But Mikey is understandable, he's such a jew he'd find any way to make money.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Anyone want to partner with me for doubles? I think Zen and Guru are teaming so I need a teammate.

I can play Ness, Snake, Dedede, MK, and Wario (not so much MK and Wario), so if anyone wants to team with any of those characters let me know.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Ya Iliad but still, I would of gone MUCHHH further in CoT4 if I didnt get completely jewed in brackets. And everyone there knew I wasnt johning, even Chibo said he was really sorry and that he didnt mean to **** me over but he still did.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Hey hamilton do you still have transport cars that can pick people up from sauga? If so im pretty sure me nickcam and mikey are some from sauga that would want to go but dont have a ride yet. Ill talk to ambrose to see if hes going to this **** though...

edit: Iliad, wanna do a MM :p my snake vs your anything
Actually I'll MM any character from anyone vs my snake

G U R U

Smash Lord
Hey hamilton do you still have transport cars that can pick people up from sauga? If so im pretty sure me nickcam and mikey are some from sauga that would want to go but dont have a ride yet. Ill talk to ambrose to see if hes going to this **** though...

edit: Iliad, wanna do a MM :p my snake vs your anything
Actually I'll MM any character from anyone vs my snake
Bo3 $5 Snake ditto Kingace?

Ulevo

Smash Master
Hey, Phil. I'll take you up on that money match. $5, best of five?

Illiad, I'll also money match you if you feel up to it. Same deal?

Edit: Also, is anyone able to pick me up from the station? It's like five minutes drive away. I just can't make it to the venue in twenty minutes with all my things with me.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Alright cool, so
$5 MM Bo3 vs Uber Mage Snake Ditto
$5 MM Bo5 vs Ulevo Snake vs whoever
$5 MM Bo3 vs AvariceX DeDeDe vs Ness

Money matches are 100x funner than friendlies xD
Looking forward to this monday!

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ace were probably gonna go with Carter and if he's still going im sure he'll take u to if u want.

KingAce

Smash Ace
oh really **** can you ask carter or can someone give me his msn or somethin lol
cuz ide love to go but i dont kno if i have a ride yet

Iliad

Smash Lord
ulevo if i bring enough monies, you too. But so far, i think about 10 bucks max is my limit unless I bring about 50-60 bucks.

KingAce, my Marth vs your snake bo3? Really? K. 5$

Mikey just a norm mm 2 bucks.

Ulevo, i can mm you for 3 bucks, lol

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wow, look at all these MMs going on. Gonna be hard to do with there being only one lagless tv at this tourney:laugh:

Hmmm, are there any MKs that want to mm me and Lucario?

MKs are fun, and I'm outa practice so why not right? :chuckle:

G U R U

Smash Lord
Wow, look at all these MMs going on. Gonna be hard to do with there being only one lagless tv at this tourney:laugh:

Hmmm, are there any MKs that want to mm me and Lucario?

MKs are fun, and I'm outa practice so why not right? :chuckle:
I'll do that Wolfblade. I've never met you so it should be interesting :)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Uber mage and Ulevo... alright guys... assuming I have money and show up anyway ^^

Fact lets determine money the day of... need to see exactly how broke I am... mostly likely 5 bucks though.

Phew, two mm already, I better be careful, I haven't played in weeks, my word.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yeah I heard that too. Was a tough match, had to arm wrestle with a bear at the same time. I think Wolfblade **** his pants and just SDed, but meh, a win is a win right?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yeah I heard that too. Was a tough match, had to arm wrestle with a bear at the same time. I think Wolfblade **** his pants and just SDed, but meh, a win is a win right?
You were arm wrestling a regular bear? Lucky b*stard... I heard Wolfblade was being mawled by a bear made entirely of lighting during that match... Surprised he did as good as you say.

Ulevo

Smash Master
I heard the bear Illiad was wrestling with was actually Wolfblade, and was eating the controller and almost won. Embarrassing stuff.

So, lets recap.

- King Ace vs Ulevo (Snake vs ???) - $5, Bo5
- Zeph vs Ulevo (PKT Ditto) - $10, Bo5
- Illiad vs Ulevo - $3, Bo5
- Wolfblade vs Ulevo (Lucario vs MK) - $2352356334.87, Bo5
- Illiad nearly lost to a bear named Wolfblade while eating a controller
- I still don't have a lift from the station to the venue. I'll pay someone $5 for the ride. Please? :)

KingAce

Smash Ace
$5 MM Bo3 vs Zephramrill Snake vs PKT
$5 MM Bo5 vs Iliad Snake vs Marth

Ohh and Iliad, don't worry I won't lose any money ;)
My snake got a **** load better from the weekend of CoT4 alone

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
$5 MM Bo3 vs Zephramrill Snake vs PKT
$5 MM Bo5 vs Iliad Snake vs Marth

Ohh and Iliad, don't worry I won't lose any money ;)
My snake got a **** load better from the weekend of CoT4 alone
Ace, if I have 5 bucks, Bo3 Lucario vs MK? Or Bo5 if you would prefer but those take a while.

Top Bottom