• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Crew 1's Weekly Brawl Hoedown at Rutgers

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Does anyone want me to run something tomorrow? or is it to late of a notice?

Was gonna go to nyc but the time bracket was bad and I didn't want to risk going there not to compete in singles. Let me know. Also if u guys do want to do something I will most likely just do singles. =) Booo on teams. If not, its ok, more rest for the weekend.
Yeah sure, why not?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
kk meet at RU same time and place. I will do a singles bracket. >_> if there is a want.... AFTER singles, someone else can do teams.. hahah. ok see ya tomorrow.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Teams please. Just run it BEFORE SINGLES OR ELSE IT WON'T EVEN HAPPEN.

Teams takes half the amount of time. If you run singles first, it won't end for a while, and then nobody will care to stay and enter teams. You can EASILY finish teams and have loads of time for singles, as usual. Stop crapping on the people that love teams just because you don't like it, Pride. Please run teams.

You can run teams without killing singles.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
For people who want to play teams BE THERE BY 5 PM! We can do a Round Robin since there aren't going to be many teams and get it out of the way nice and quick.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Let's just wait until the normal time, since that's when people will show up, and then refuse to participate in singles until teams is almost done. :)

Teams ftw! Way more fun!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
See, this is what I didn't want.. I am not there to host teams! last time we hosted teams first and it lasted till god knows when. Then it was so freaking late for singles. BUt if we must we can do it like last time with the round robin thing. Also I don't have a team mate tonight, so what is in this for me. Why should I even come? ?????? You guys look like you can handle yourselves just fine for doubles.

problem - i can bring my tv, and my wii, but thast makes 2 tvs. The big one, and mine. I can bring component cables to help reduce the "lag" that I never seem to feel on the big tv... let me know.

If this is gonna be a night of doubles then ima go out tonight and see you all on Sat..

ODIO quando giochiamo in squadre!!!!! >_>

YOSHI!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Someone needs to bother Eazy for his tv then. I won't be able to stay for the tournament but I may stop by.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Probably you with all your talk about "the falco" about 2 months ago :p it's ok though, becuase combos/skill doesn't exist in brawl xD jk jk

and keitaro...your sig....abuh?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
starts at like 6 normally but if everyone is there early we can start earlier. I really am not running teams tonight. If you guys want teams u can do it urselfs but I dont think im gonna stick around for the singles then so let me know whats happening BEFORE I get to RU.

I am gonna get there at like 4:30ish so if you want to come and friendly let me know..

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Stop hating teams. It's so ridiculous. We can just run a quick round robin if not a lot of teams are there, or we can run a quick bracket if we have at least 8 teams.

"im not even coming if there's teams"

wtf????? You can't be serious.

Don't worry. Just show up, bring stuff, and we'll be fine. We can even run both singles and doubles at the same time to make sure you get your singles fix and everyone else gets to still play teams. You have to understand that it's not worth a 40 minute drive and the gas money for me and the people I'm with to only enter a small singles tourny.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dyamn!! 40 mins is awesome.

@ Yes: I just joined the Atlantic Lizards crew, lol! Some new guy has a crew with Darc and King in it. All he needs is Mang0 and it'll be legendary :D

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
See, this is what I didn't want.. I am not there to host teams! last time we hosted teams first and it lasted till god knows when. Then it was so freaking late for singles. BUt if we must we can do it like last time with the round robin thing. Also I don't have a team mate tonight, so what is in this for me. Why should I even come? ?????? You guys look like you can handle yourselves just fine for doubles.

problem - i can bring my tv, and my wii, but thast makes 2 tvs. The big one, and mine. I can bring component cables to help reduce the "lag" that I never seem to feel on the big tv... let me know.

If this is gonna be a night of doubles then ima go out tonight and see you all on Sat..

YOSHI!!!
Last time teams went on forever because Lord Knight arrived at like 7:30 or something stupid like that. If we do round robin doubles, we can have everyone play matches as soon as they get there and then we can hold off the rest of them/DQ any team that comes THAT late.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Rot8 is busy setting up leo-con tomorrow.

Brandon be nice to kashif he's verrrrrry sensitive ;)

And I can come for friendlies but competing is reserved for tomorrow because tournies take forever and I need monies for alkyhol/food/mm's :p

PRiDE

Smash Lord
OK then. I never said anything about it being "my" venue. I was just willing to start something tonight. All I wanted to do was singles. I didn't want to do anything else. And since its Keisheifs vendor now you guys can run your doubles tonight as much as you want. I am gonna go out.

See ya tomorrow.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
OK then. I never said anything about it being "my" venue. I was just willing to start something tonight. All I wanted to do was singles. I didn't want to do anything else. And since its Keisheifs vendor now you guys can run your doubles tonight as much as you want. I am gonna go out.

See ya tomorrow.
<_< i put erer a billion times at the end of my name to make it obvious I was joking. lmao I can't claim all of Rutgers is my venue, esp. not places I can't even swipe into.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I know you were joking spam. But after reading all the complaints for doubles I decided to just go out. I just wanted to do something small tonight. I have no purpose being at a doubles tourn, its a waste of time. and money. You guys are free to do your own thing... being it is UR vendor and all ;P.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I know you were joking spam. But after reading all the complaints for doubles I decided to just go out. I just wanted to do something small tonight. I have no purpose being at a doubles tourn, its a waste of time. and money. You guys are free to do your own thing... being it is UR vendor and all ;P.
There isn't going to be anything unless you come. Eazy may/may not come so we can't count on his TV being there. ROT8 isn't coming so there's another TV gone. If you don't come with a TV or component cables then there aren't going to be setups. Can't have a tournament run on nothing. So just come and we'll do singles then doubles after I guess.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We did a round robin tournament with those that showed up.

A few things one should take note of:
- teh_spamerer mostly went all Ness
- dmbrandon went all random
- Atomsk went all random
- Inui mostly went all Falco
- Uncle Ray went all random
- Dave was the only guy homo enough to use his real main

1. Inui
2. Atomsk
3. teh_spamerer
4. dmbrandon
5. Dave
6. Uncle Ray

It was a free tournament on a laggy TV, so it doesn't matter much.

Brandon lost a no Meta/Pit money match, NO JOHNS SUCKA.

((laggy tv is laggy))

PRiDE

Smash Lord
tomorrow at 3pm. college ave gym ..theres a thread about it in this regional section called Leocon? i think... il pm u my phone number so u can text me if u need help.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Guys, I think, just maybe, there might be a really good Yoshi player coming this Friday!!!!!! =D Was amazing online lets see if he can do well in person. Woooo Yoshi!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
remember this wednesday and thursday, if u hate playin brawl online cuz of the delay and if u have bad connection the lag, web2zone will be having an afterwork/school special for brawl. i start work at 6. if u go around 3pm post it and i can go to work early and train wit whoever. just post if u able to go this week.

Top Bottom