• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Crew 1's Weekly Brawl Hoedown at Rutgers

PRiDE

Smash Lord
lol. You will see. I won't use him/it/her however this weekend if I feel I am not ready.. Not gonna suck it up this Friday at NYC or Saturday at RU..

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Why would Falco get ***** by Snake if he can camp even better and can CG Snake?
Cause Yes's Snake is too good :D

Last time we did that matchup it was around a 60/40 matchup towards me Yes :p

So RU is having a less attractive tourney on Saturday but I'm going paintballing till 5 p.m. but I may show up just to say hi and friendly around 6 or so.

Keitaro

Not trying to say I have an amazing Falco, but all other Falcos I know of definetly have less than a 50% chance in that matchup against Yes!......unless your Spam "I know you still play Falco Spam!"

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I did pretty well in Falco dittos against Kashif and I've been using Falco the past few days and plan on continuing to practice him. I'd like to use Yes as a test of my Falco's progress.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I did pretty well in Falco dittos against Kashif and I've been using Falco the past few days and plan on continuing to practice him. I'd like to use Yes as a test of my Falco's progress.
ah but because of that you can never use green falco again :p and yeah i'll take you up on that inui :) we're going by rot8's rules though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, Hannenbow should be a banned stage anyways because it's basically the new Hyrule Temple in terms of camping and being gay. I'd like to then strike Lylat Cruise with my ban. Then it's fine.

Keitaro

Keitaro post!! Now Inui post next then Yes and we can continue it forever ;D

Anywayz that's probably Yes's main counterpick stage so it's gay for Yes to agree but extremely nice of him if he did.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
breaking the cycle!!! nah it's ok i don't need hanenbow to win :)

but unless inui uses lylat as his ban i'm goin there

BUM163

Smash Lord
hey if any of you guys wanna come to a nyc weekly please pm or message me on aim so i can inform the times, rules and how to get here. thx and take care

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt erdrick pm me or aim me oni63 so we can discuss things. yea i'm gonna do saturday weeklys so nyc can go to ya events and nj can come to our events. ya rules are different from ours in case you don't know that. wat is this leo-con event and where is it located at?

pride do you have an aim name and we can have some great yoshi and dk matches. i also play other people now in this game so be prepare for bum power in those characters. i wanna visit ya in nj and just see different things. anyone wanna play me online pm me or contact me on aim which is oni163.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ightt erdrick pm me or aim me oni63 so we can discuss things. yea i'm gonna do saturday weeklys so nyc can go to ya events and nj can come to our events. ya rules are different from ours in case you don't know that. wat is this leo-con event and where is it located at?

pride do you have an aim name and we can have some great yoshi and dk matches. i also play other people now in this game so be prepare for bum power in those characters. i wanna visit ya in nj and just see different things. anyone wanna play me online pm me or contact me on aim which is oni163.
bum: eazy tells me alot of good stuff about u man i'd like to play you sometime :) i don't have a wii though...lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
no prob and go 2 a friend house, if possible so we can play each other. come down to a nyc weekly and see wat its like. i'm tryin to get easy *** out here along wit the rest of ya. my aim name is oni163

PRiDE

Smash Lord
hey. I am going to NYC this Friday, unless there is no weekly this week.. Thats awesome that you moved weeklies to Saturday! I was hoping you were going to do that =) Aim = oofeniceoo

Also dam yes, inui, and keitaro thats lots of posts in one day..

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You lost 2-0 :laugh:
So? I didn't say I won. I definitely didn't get *****. The second one was last hit.

Anyways, I've been practicing on my friends' Snakes, and both of them are pretty decent. One is actually scary. Falco dies at such low percent in that match, but I can at least CG Snake for a while and camp him back.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
yeah.. definately gonna be all Yosh this weekend. Not ready with my second. Which probably means i'm gonna win the whole thing just using Yoshi.. better get a counter pick ready fellas... ;)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Pride I like fighting ur yoshi cuz I was never so surprised before. I doubted the might of the yoshi and paid the price for it xD.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
ohhh hellll..... yes... maybe it was just ur gannon... lol lets hope so.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ganondorf is pretty **** badass. If there was ever a game where bad guys actually won, I'd want Ganondorf to star in it lol. Wario's my favorite but I dunno if he's still a bad guy. He used to be but for some reason he's just mentally ******** now.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Does anyone want me to run something tomorrow? or is it to late of a notice?

Was gonna go to nyc but the time bracket was bad and I didn't want to risk going there not to compete in singles. Let me know. Also if u guys do want to do something I will most likely just do singles. =) Booo on teams. If not, its ok, more rest for the weekend.

Top Bottom