• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Crew 1's Weekly Brawl Hoedown at Rutgers

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'll have my labtop and it'll be able to record at the tourney again. I'll just try to keep it as charged as I possibly can.

****, the tourney is today!! I gotta practice!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo whoeva the host of this, pm me or aim me/oni163. i wanna try 2 bring nj and ny 2gether 4 a weekly.

also ny weekly every friday. wat time does ya start, cuz i wanna go 2 ya weekly or if ya wanna come over here let me know.

erdrick9024

Smash Cadet
Yes, you killed me at the end of the match with 18 seconds left on the timer. What happened for the majority of the match though? Running away, and there wouldn't have been any time left on the timer if I hadn't SDed. Maybe there aren't physical walls in your way on Hanenbow, but the stage is so **** huge that you can easily run away. No amount of thinking ahead can keep the match from going to the timer every time on that stage if someone just runs away the whole match.
34 seconds left, and the majority of the match was definitely you camping underneath the bottom leaves, leaving you just about as un-hittable. If anything, I only ran to get you the **** out of there. If you want to put yourself into a position where it's hard to get hit, that's fine. Don't whine when somebody does it back.

Dave is getting RAAAPED in tourney by me cause he didn't give me the other bracket results but I got found them all anyway :D[/url]
Oh no! Please be gentle... I meant to get those to you, but I only got the PM yesterday while I was at work, so I couldn't really do anything until I got back to my room (around 1 AM) and by then I forgot.

yo whoeva the host of this, pm me or aim me/oni163. i wanna try 2 bring nj and ny 2gether 4 a weekly.

also ny weekly every friday. wat time does ya start, cuz i wanna go 2 ya weekly or if ya wanna come over here let me know.
Start time is in the first post, and has been for the past month: 5PM. As for an NJ/NY week, next week might work. I was planning on taking the 18th off due to having homework piling up, and likely having **** to do to prepare for the huge LEO-Con event I'm helping run on the 19th (Brawl will be there, as will Rock Band, Guilty Gear, Magic and loads of other stuff. Post to be made soon. Tell your friends!) Unless PRiDE decides he likes Rutgers too much and feels like running it without me, that should leave everyone open to attend NY's weekly instead.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Well I can host the tournament next Friday if you are unable, but I can also drive a bunch of you to NYC if you want too.. What ever you guys decide next Friday starts my SPRING BREAK =) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeee. Oh and Bum get your bum over here so I can get some DK revenge. >_<

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
34 seconds left, and the majority of the match was definitely you camping underneath the bottom leaves, leaving you just about as un-hittable. If anything, I only ran to get you the **** out of there. If you want to put yourself into a position where it's hard to get hit, that's fine. Don't whine when somebody does it back.
I'm not whining, I'm just saying that the ability put yourself in a position where it is easy to not get hit is the problem with the stage. I did it for the majority of the match, and then I SDed and then you did it. I just don't think a stage where it's very easy to not get hit on should be an unbanned stage.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro, it's not like you're going to actually put any vids up. You didn't put up anything but yourself from the other weekly you recorded at.

Keitaro

I tried to record 3 sets and only got 2 fully recorded cause my labtop died while recording. Actually the 2nd set between you and Yes! didn't fully record either and the crew battle got f-ed up so I put up the only set that worked which was me vs Spam.

The reason other people's vids don't get recorded is cause they won't wait for me to set-up or don't ask me to but this time I would like to get more.

Edit: I may be able to get one but if someone could bring an extension cord so I can record without the worry of my thingy dieing.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
All I have to say to the smasher with the least amount of integrity so far.. oh HELLLLL no.

As for the rest of the matches, they were some of the most fun matches I have ever had in Smash. I loved all my matches today.... tranne uno, però lascia stare..

omg lots of freaking shout outs..

Yes! - We should play more often, your fun to play with. Lots of good practice verse a lot of different chars!

ROT8 - congrats on second!! Your too good. awesome first match, ill get you next time game and watch!!!!

HAC - we were unstoppable in teams... if only you freaking lived closer..

INUI - good MM.. poor Pit. dont stop him!

Keitaro - loved ur last match ;)

Les - OMG another good Yoshi player!!!!!!! We''ll show them!

Eazy - Woooo didnt have to play you tonight ;P.. Moved up a spot.

New Pit guy - u did awesome for your first tourn.!! Loved that epic match!

Keitaro

Keitaro - loved ur last match ;)
So I heard during that last match I had with Atomsk the TV volume was on mute on Frigate Orphen so I couldn't hear the siren making me die @ 7% when it suddenly flipped over. After screaming and running around, the sound is suddenly back on. Someone must've turned it up when I was screaming. I wonder who it was......do you know Atomsk??!?!.......hmmm......:mad:

F*ck it. **** like this ****s up the smash community.

Can't make the next one cause of a B-day party.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Partial Results
Singles
1) doyoung2win
2) ROT8
3) Yes
4) Lord Knight
5) Atomsk

Doubles
1) Sonozaki Twins(teh_spamerer + Lord Knight)
2) Inui + Atomsk
3) doyoung2win + SlikVik

shoutoutz
@doyoung2win - Good stuff ****** everyone in singles and getting first. Also, you're SO gay in doubles.
@ROT8 - *****, I DON'T NEED LINK TO SAVE ME!
@Yes - Green Hill Zone matches ftw! I HAVE SEVEN RINGS IN HAND!
@God ****it - LOOOOOOL cheering matches. LOOL at calling Zelda a $3 *****.
@Sonozaki Shion - Good stuff in doubles minus you getting gayed so much.
@Trev - Stop taking me to gay stages in doubles and singles. It gives you a better chance to win. Also, throw gordo at Lucas more :laugh:
@Inui - YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! FAWK BRAWL!
@Keitaro - Frigate Orpheon > Keitaro time
@Eazy - MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN TSA has another member
@WoZ - :( You didn't show me any card tricks
@mog - uptilt's too good!
@SlikVik - Yo, we gotta do a Link vs Peach MM next time we play.
@Emblem Lord - I'm sorry, I had to. I needed Green Hill Zone. Also WTF, you're too good with those flaming homosexual tipper fsmashes in this game too!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Inui - YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! FAWK BRAWL!
Brawl is meant for teams is basically what I've seen. Singles is totally random. People can get top placings one time and then get near last another time.

Good stuff blah blah blah teams is amazing.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
...I don't come one week, and all kinds of weird **** goes down.

Also, the MLG pro lounge now offers gourmet appitizers, and an open bar. wtf. It was great.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Shoutoutz to....

spam: I downloaded Seven Rings in Hand and now I think of you <5 xD moar green hill zone matches plzkthx...also i herd yuo leik to play mindgamez....

rot8: gg's with singles and nice teamwork xD next team learn to use question mark better!!!!

lord knight: gg and hope you keep coming :) and next time my wario wont lose!

atomsk: **** Yehs! he sucks...next time we're winning teams!

Eazy: stop sandbagging!

mog: stop tripping me xD

chen: chennnn!!!!!! good thing i kept you from destroying atomsk

inui: johnnnnnns :p

slikvik: i need a wario ditto rematch man

dmbrandon: way to not show up! we had open bar and appetizers too man...it's called vending machines...

goddammit: enter next time! and ty for the ride :)

pride: gg's your yoshi's awesome/pink

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so what exactly is going on this weekend? the tourneys on saturday? what time is it and stuff like that

erdrick9024

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the plug, YES! I also edited the first post with the full results, cancellation of the 4-18 event, and a mention of LEO-Con.

PRiDE: Sorry for putting you in losers so early. Good luck on your new character and keep brushing up on those techs: I wanna see them put to work!

Biz: Tensest match I had this week by far. Too too close. Keep it up!

YES!: I hate Snakes! I hate 'em! .... Wolfs, too.

Spam: Pssh, you only beat me because Yes let you have the Seven Rings. Those things should be banned.

Lord Knight: Sorry for forgetting that you paid.

Keitaro

I'm cool now :p

Anywayz was a very good turnout for the tourney. Happy there isn't one this week cause I wouldn't be able to make it.

Emblem Lord's Marth really really makes me wanna main Marth :) I think imma go for it.

All the results for all the past weeklies are on allisbrawl.com and here are the links:
Rutgers 1st Weekly
Rutgers 2nd Weekly
Rutgers 3rd Weekly
Rutgers 4th Weekly
Rutgers 5th Weekly "Results processing"

If you make an account on allisbrawl.com you can link all results to yourself and have a cool looking profile page plus be updated with nearby tournies. It's like smashboards but with boring forums, people should sign up :D

PRiDE

Smash Lord
wtf pride? sell out.
oh hellllllllllll no. I am still maining Yoshi! I am just looking into my second char options for back up! >_> Don't make me feel guilty!

And speaking of selling out at least I didn't abandon my main just so I can get the easy win with MK. =P

YOSHI!!

Top Bottom