• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Crew 1's Weekly Brawl Hoedown at Rutgers

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap I will be there...not this week, or the next, or the one after that, but someday.

I swear it.

BUM163

Smash Lord
wasssup this is bum. i see ya havin weeklys also. just wanna let ya know soon we are doing crew battles. sucks we have weeklys on the same day. whoeva is hosting these weeklys i will like to talk to u cuz i wanna go to these weeklys n not only that i wanna invite nj over to ny weeklys.

contact me on aim which is oni163 or pm me so we can discuss things.

BUM163

Smash Lord
we can schedule this wheneva ya have free time to talk. i want mulitple crews to come not a nj vs ny thing even though if anything that can be the main theme of it and record it. the main focus is just to have wateva crews come and i shall reveals rules and fees to whoeva is hostin these nj weeklys.

aim name is oni163 and if u wanna play me online let me know, also pm me if anyone has any questions.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
FAWKING Diddy Kong is so FAWKING gay! :angry:

anywayz shoutoutz cuz a decent # of ppl came this time

Velocity - God ****, those were some close matches. Remember, NEVER try to outgay me ;).
Lord Knight - SHUT UP you don't want to be in my face, you'd rather just run left and right all day. You only attack one character in the whole game and that's because Falco makes you attack him if you have nothing to deal with the lasers.
ROT8 - plz ban Hannenbow and Norfair. I don't want to do 7 minute ledgecamping matches and both stages force me to.
Trevor - :o I think that's the first time I've been legitimately out projectile camped in my life. GJ, and you're really good at this game. Don't counterpick Green Hill Zone vs me though ;).
C0cktipper - FAWK BRAWL! Tripping into Snake's fsmash at 30 FTL!
Greg - Your Diddy is nice, good stuff sending me to losers.
Keitaro - BRING YOUR **** LAPTOP!
Eazy - STOP FAWKING TURNING THE CUBE OFF SON!
Space & Ninja Ed - I didn't play either of you today :(.
dmbrandon - that last teams match was ghey :(. I also didn't get to play you in any friendlies :(.
God ****it - LOL nice name ;).
everyone else I played - :)

erdrick9024

Smash Cadet
Keitaro - Our match was too long ago and I forgot what happened. I'm sure it was good though. And keep on dancing!
Delo - Crazy spacing. Every hit felt like a tipper and it scared the crap out of me.
YEHS! - Close matches. Seriously, I shouldn't have been getting so nervous so early on in the brackets. Shame on the suicides though, on both our parts.
Atomsk - Gordo hax are useless when you kill yourself =P. Seriously though, that and the cannonballs totally gave me the win. Otherwise awesome stuff.
Velocity - Way to change my main to Game & Watch-Me-Lose. =(
Spam - Well, I'd be more immediate on a Norfair ban if anybody ever bothered to pick it in the first place. Seriously, nobody wants to go there, even if it is broken. And I dunno, Hanenbow seems fine to me. You're the one that can't count to five. =P
DM - *steps in front of you*
Everyone else: Thanks for showing up, and maybe we'll play next time.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Results of the April 4th event:

Doubles:
1: We Like to Play Mind Games (M3K and Powered Buttercup)
2: Ether and I (dmbrandon and Ether)
3: Jeff and Greg (Jeff and Greg)
4: Feed Me Waddle Dees (YEHS and Atom)
5: We Kill Montages (Keitaro and Eazy)
5: Team Dubbya (GDMIT and Matra)

Singles:
1: Teh Spamerer
2: Velocity
3: ROT8
4: Atomsk
5: Keitaro
5: Greg
7: DMBRANDON
7: YES!
9: Ether
9: Delo
9: Eazy
9: Lester
13: Matra
13: Lord Knight
13: Inui
13: Anubis
17: Chen
17: GDMIT

Image of Bracket

Greg: Good ****!!!
Delo: GOOD ****!!! Ya'll did great on teams.
Yes!: Top player @ Rutgers here. You gotta keep making it to these.
Edd: EDD!!! Enter anyway. It's too early to quit :D
Matra: Nice Wolf besides the random Up-B's. I don't know what was happening there.
DMBrandon: 2-0 Now!!!! lol, I love you dude, no homo, now kick *** @ Chu's for me.
Eazy: **** our teamwork sucked but we got great ideas coming ahead so I look forward to um.
Chen: Stick to Falco!! He's the only true hero.
Rot8: G-DAMMIT!! I hate F-ing game & Watches!! I had to battle through losers hard to get a decent place after you beat me. Your kicking some *** dude.
Atomsk: God**** it's annoying to lose to you. It will never happen again. Besides that, your cool as always but no offense your the last person I wanna lose to ever again.
Spam: Thanks for winning. You're like the only person I want to win besides me, lol! Your my hero ;D
Lester: Yoshi PRIDE!! PRiDE would have loved to play you if he had came. Prolly next week.
Lord Knight: Lemme get that Zelda hoodie!!
Mog: ENTER!!!!
Ether: Your Wolf is weird as hell. You defintely play alot different from everyone else but it's such a good style. I may steal it :)

Sleepy, 3 in morning, g-night.

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
Someday, somehow, I'll be a passable (passable!) player.

Until then, the cry that is my name shall eternally ring in the ears of those that mercilessly kick the crap outta' me.

"GOD-DAMMIT!"

*farts away through the ceiling*

Velocity

Smash Lord
I mean me an spammerer split so that should be mentioned in the results but hes still gets put ahead cause we played it out, but you can't not mention it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam - Well, I'd be more immediate on a Norfair ban if anybody ever bothered to pick it in the first place. Seriously, nobody wants to go there, even if it is broken. And I dunno, Hanenbow seems fine to me. You're the one that can't count to five. =P
Bleh, I just don't want to be forced to ledgecamp for the entire match on Norfair. As for Hanenbow, how can you possibly say it seems fine? Both matches I played there only ended up with the winner winning because they ran away at the end of the match. It's as bad as Temple minus the part where you can go down. And I don't count my jumps with Jiggs because she almost never dies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Norfair's dumb IMO cuz that map becomes more of a contest of who can throw who into the lava the most.

@spam: brawl likes to play mindgames with you....trip more into snake's fsmash :p

SQKIsiggy

Smash Cadet
I might come to the next one
is it separate registration for doubles? or does $5 go for singles and doubles?

spam, train me more so i dont lose immediately with my bottom tier character XD

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Ill be coming this Friday... so You falcos better be ready ;P... PS all meta knights and wolfs watch your drinks this week.... ^_~

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ill be coming this Friday... so You falcos better be ready ;P... PS all meta knights and wolfs watch your drinks this week.... ^_~
Pride I've yet to see a good yoshi player (never saw you play :-/ ) i wanna make it a point to play you this week...my wolf is hungry for some pink yoshi....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not going to get screwed by something I don't understand this time...

Atomsk and I are going to beat every team in about a minute.

Keitaro

I learned boost smashing and the dlx hit cancel to make my Falco look cooler. Yes, you holding out on teaching me techs!! I know you knew how to do it man!! Actually you did show me with Snake before the weekly but I just didn't know it works with other characters also.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I learned boost smashing and the dlx hit cancel to make my Falco look cooler. Yes, you holding out on teaching me techs!! I know you knew how to do it man!! Actually you did show me with Snake before the weekly but I just didn't know it works with other characters also.
same exact way @_@ but...just cuz your falco looks cooler doesnt mean it'll beat me ;) can't wait til friday.

got a teammate :)

erdrick9024

Smash Cadet
I might come to the next one
is it separate registration for doubles? or does $5 go for singles and doubles
Separate. $5 per person per event.

Their drinks? Because you'll... piss in them??

Bleh, I just don't want to be forced to ledgecamp for the entire match on Norfair. As for Hanenbow, how can you possibly say it seems fine? Both matches I played there only ended up with the winner winning because they ran away at the end of the match. It's as bad as Temple minus the part where you can go down. And I don't count my jumps with Jiggs because she almost never dies.
Hey, I won because I killed you at the end of the match. And the bottom part of Temple is what makes it bad; without it, it's just Bridge with platforms. The problem is the physical barrier separating players, not the empty space. If there's constantly a rock between me and the opponent, I can't get to them. Sure I can go around the rock, but they can circle it in the same direction: It's impossible to hit them. But if I always have a straight, unobstructed path to my opponent, then I can hit them if I think enough steps ahead. Difficult? Annoying? Maybe, but not impossible.

That said, I will at least put it on the chopping block, as sad as it makes me. (Seriously, trying to hit Jiggly on any other stage probably would've driven me up the wall, but Hanenbow kept me relaxed and calm while you hogged the shade under the tree. I value that more than any sort of terrain advantage.)

Keitaro

I don't know the name of half the **** stages. Everyone keeps complaining about this Norfair and Frigate Orphen. Sounds like a pissed off child with no parents.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Hey, I won because I killed you at the end of the match. And the bottom part of Temple is what makes it bad; without it, it's just Bridge with platforms. The problem is the physical barrier separating players, not the empty space. If there's constantly a rock between me and the opponent, I can't get to them. Sure I can go around the rock, but they can circle it in the same direction: It's impossible to hit them. But if I always have a straight, unobstructed path to my opponent, then I can hit them if I think enough steps ahead. Difficult? Annoying? Maybe, but not impossible.
Yes, you killed me at the end of the match with 18 seconds left on the timer. What happened for the majority of the match though? Running away, and there wouldn't have been any time left on the timer if I hadn't SDed. Maybe there aren't physical walls in your way on Hanenbow, but the stage is so **** huge that you can easily run away. No amount of thinking ahead can keep the match from going to the timer every time on that stage if someone just runs away the whole match.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yes, you killed me at the end of the match with 18 seconds left on the timer. What happened for the majority of the match though? Running away, and there wouldn't have been any time left on the timer if I hadn't SDed. Maybe there aren't physical walls in your way on Hanenbow, but the stage is so **** huge that you can easily run away. No amount of thinking ahead can keep the match from going to the timer every time on that stage if someone just runs away the whole match.
Spam johnnnnnns :p yeah i don't plan on ever counterpicking there again unless i'm desperate. camping in brawl doesnt feel like a real win because it's so much easier to do.

Keitaro

Dave is getting RAAAPED in tourney by me cause he didn't give me the other bracket results but I got found them all anyway :D

Teh Spamerer!! Create an Allisbrawl.com account......NOOOOOOWWWWWWOOOWWWWW!!! Your top 2 placing wins can't go un-noted.

Oh, and I put all RU tourney results onto Allisbrawl.com where it keeps good record of it. Once the results for all 4 tournies are on the site "should happen from now to in 2 days", I'll give a link to um.

Anywayz, here's the Allisbrawl.com page for the Rutgers 5th tourney: http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=599

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I will do my best to control my bad case of Wolf rage tomorrow.... =)

Top Bottom