• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Crew 1's Weekly Brawl Hoedown at Rutgers

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Sorry Dave, I won't be come this Friday to team with you =( No Game & Yoshi combo =(

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Yo Dave, just typing this to remind you to plz remember to bring the game on Friday. I'm gonna need something to do on that loooooooooooong car ride back and forth from Pittsburgh.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
KEITARO IS GONNA BE THERE ;D

WATCH THE AMAZING ATOMSK VS KEITARO $5 DOLLAR MM SONIC DITTO BEST OF 5 GREEN HILL ZONE SONIC HEROES GODDAMMI!!!!!

Someone else should do some ******** high price mm to cause comotion. I can't spell, anywayz, it's on Atomsk!!

Edit: RU Leo-Con Saturday Tournament Results!!

1: Teh Spamerer
2: dmbrandon
3: Atomsk
4: Inui
5: Eggm
5: YES!
7: Gr8 1
7: Matra
9: Scott
9: Mr. Ryu
9: Zero
9: Eazy
13: Ril
13: Esteban
13: PRiDE
13: ZXVF
17: Lucas S.
17: Ninja Edd
17: Pete
17: Gh0st Rider
17: Ether
17: Anklez15
17: randomperson
17: Joe from Newark
25: Branon
25: Cheeseman801
25: Storm
25: Joe Patrick
25: MasamuneXGP
25: Vile
25: Wind Owl
25: Kenny
33: Super God Kid
33: SARS
33: Evan
33: Rizer
49: Marc Anthony

Image of Bracket

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Keitaro can u put that up on all is brawl?

13th? pweh, for some reason I thought I got 9th again.

... .. yoshi johns.

Keitaro

The power of Buttercup was not enough to destroy the MetaKnights. :(
lol, just Falco F-smash and nair over and over.

I really hope I'm able to stay long enough for the singles event but I know for sure I'll be at this Friday's one till at least 8.

Keitaro

Last time I did Pit vs Metaknight was in early March the day before Brawl came out. I went 1-2 against Spam in tourney that day. Even though I won 1 and the other 2 were close I was very pissed cause I felt like I was getting my *** kicked the entire match. Pit is just too slow and has no reach to be going against someone that fast.

Keitaro

I want someone to bring up Sonic's metagame so I can use him in tourney :p

His airdodge and spotdodge are just too cool looking that I have to use him one day. Whenever Sonic wins it always looks epic.

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx everyone that came yesterday, it was real fun, melee was off the hook, vanz u seen the two on one's alwayz makes me stronger lol. brawl just got more techinal thx to nl. arcana hearts i love that game also n itz very deep.

it's every wednesday and thursday and it starts around 5, but be there earlier if u can. it's 7.50 for 4 hours which should be more than enough time to get ur practice in with other people. one thing i'm gonna lower it from 7.50 to 7 dollars and then make it that either an hour extra is a dollar or an extra hour is 2 dollars. the title is called training grounds and it's not just for brawl, but melee and any other competitive game such as halo, street fighter and whatever competitive game is there or ya bring. the more people come in, the better the scene and the options that will arise from this. i offically start working at 6pm to 10pm wednesday and thursday, but if u coming in earlier, inform me so i can come earlier with equipment. i can train with whoever comes also. i thank everyone who came yesterday n it was real fun.

location is 54 cooper square new york, new york 10003 usa. phone number is 1 212 614 7300.
web2zone is the store and when if u call ask for bum. friday's are brawl weeklys till further notice. 50 plus every friday for the brawl weekly.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I am very slowly learning how to take on wolf and MK with yoshi.. just can't make any mistakes. Matra's wolf and mk still owns me, but now our matches come down to the last couple of hits.. soon there is no stopping yosh!!! =P

BUM163

Smash Lord
tomorrow is web2zone weekly. please be there before 4pm, but it does not mean it will start at 4. be advise that if people don't listen or steal, this will be the last weekly, so please be good so we can continue weeklys. 5 dollars for spectators and 10 dollars to compete. everyone that is downstairs is to have a wristband, if u don't have a wristband, you will not be allowed downstairs. any questions ask me on aim which is oni163 or pm me here.

Keitaro

Tomorrow is the Rutgers weekly. Actually it's midnight so today I guess.

I'll $1:00 mm my Captain Falcon vs anybody's whatever. Challenge MEEE!!!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
id totally take that MM x 100 ;P too bad i wont be at RU tomorrow. =/

infact, i would bet my car on that mm. and my computer, and anything worth anything to me on that mm.. lololol poor capitano.

Keitaro

NC Pride, here is how to beat Matra's Wolf, try it.

Step 1) Powersheild Lazuhs
Step 2) Run at him
Step 3 *This is IMPORTANT*) he will ROLL towards you, ready to dsmash. What will you do? Grab him!
Step 4) **** and repeat.
No offense, but I find Matra to be a really easy opponent. Played him in tourney 3 times and he never took me down to 1 stock.

I think it's cause he does the roll towards you method which I always expect and punish. Roll away Matra!!

Yeseroo!! Spamerer and Yes mm your on!! What characters though?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
well you said your falcon vs "whatever" so...

your falcon vs my snake? :laugh:

and don't forget that sonic ditto! it's gonna be fun trying to tell who's sonic is who's, and it'll be awesome to live up to 250% xD seven rings in hand keitaro...seven rings in hand...

@ pride: lord knight got that down pretty well. matra's wolf is on auto pilot. i can tell you everything he does right now...

1) spam lazuhs -> you go airborne and ****
2) spam fsmash -> spot dodge and ****
3) downthrow fsmash ->roll behind and ****
4) roll dsmash -> grab and ****
5) try to up-b into you -> same as 1.

he never takes to the air even though wolf's air game is pretty soleed, and he always always always rolls. gg no re **** that wolf.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
alright not for nothing but I am not an idiot. You guys try doing that with Yoshi. ;P ( no johns) You cant do what quicker chars can do with him and hes a little bigger and a little more clunckly then falco. He doesnt play like the other chars. (but I will take your advice all the same) And his lasers aren't the thing thats getting me its his effing down or forward smash the second i get too close. If I blocked the down smash by the time i get out of my egg he's already doing another one. The only way I have been able to geth im close to death is just waiting until he makes a mistake.

Keitaro I go where singles are, and if nyc promises singles then there I am. Bum virus or not lolol. Good luck and I need a rematch in that rock paper scissor mm.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I am learning though! Pretty soon there wont be an MK or Wolf in town that can stop me ;p!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
well from what i've seen you do, you're more than capable of beating a wolf. just approach with that crazy back air xD

meta***'s a different story though. he out ranges/speeds/manuvers/prioritizes/b-spams/*****/gays most of the characters

i really have no clue what to do vs meta*** other than being snake and hitting the crap out of mk

Keitaro

Everyone wants the Falcon. I'll accept 1 mm from each person except Yes gets two cause of our Sonic ditto.

All mm against my Captain Falcon are best of 3 :D

Edit: No Metaknights though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll MM your Falcon, Keitaro.

In a ditto. Unlike those other scrubs, I have balls.

Anyone want to MM my no-Pikmin Olimar where I only have to kill you once to win?

Keitaro I go where singles are, and if nyc promises singles then there I am. Bum virus or not lolol. Good luck and I need a rematch in that rock paper scissor mm.
There's going to be singles tonight. We're running it without ROT8.

Keitaro

Good stuff at your win last night Inui but next time, Eazy, Spam, and I shall be there!!!

KEITARO TIME!!!! "Jabs A instead of holding it."

Someone post results when they get a chance. A bracket would be even better please.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Brandon's got the bracket on him so we gotta wait for that. I'll do shoutouts after the brackets are up cuz i'll forget ppl if i dont see it.

And keitaro why you duckin me huh? i'll falcon/sonic ditto mm you if you want. Next time i see you it's happening :)

Top Bottom