• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Crew 1's Weekly Brawl Hoedown at Rutgers

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good stuff at your win last night Inui but next time, Eazy, Spam, and I shall be there!!!
Thank you, but I'm honestly only worried about playing Kashif and Brandon at this venue. Going all Marth and Dedede in singles will make you and Eazy far less threatening than you were previously.

1. Inui
2. Atomsk
3. Yehs!
4. dmbrandon

1. Inui and teh_spamerer
2. Atomsk and Yehs!
3. dmbrandon and Ether

Don't remember the rest.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sadaharu Inui said:
Thank you, but I'm honestly only worried about playing Kashif and Brandon at this venue. Going all Marth and Dedede in singles will make you and Eazy far less threatening than you were previously.
lol @ the underating and mechanical brain logic used when you know your win/loss record against me and Eazy. I'll have fun playing you next time and who said I'd go Falco against either of those?.....hmmm..... :dizzy:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If we do the next weekly earlier that would be good. Rutgersfest = partytime but i still need my brawl fix. and uh...be nice to see a bracket anytime soon lol.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol @ the underating and mechanical brain logic used when you know your win/loss record against me and Eazy. I'll have fun playing you next time and who said I'd go Falco against either of those?.....hmmm..... :dizzy:
Keitaro whats your record against me?:laugh:

Keitaro

Keitaro whats your record against me?:laugh:
Frigate Orphen with no sound - Atomsk
Green Hill Zone with b-throws while I'm @ 0% - Atomsk

Are walk-offs still allowed at RU? Mario Circuit at least should be kicked and VOLUMES SHALL BE TURNED UP BEFORE MATCHES ON FRIGGIN ORPHEN G-DAMMIT!!!!:embarrass

Edit: Bring it to Melee Ato!! Last Tunes biweekly we went to I beat all your characters with Marth in Melee :laugh:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I guess I should actually start 2 give a crap about this game. Hmm next weekly I will **** u both inui and atomsk, so your little unwarranted inflation of the ego can subside.

Im better than both of you, im sorry its just true.

Keit, dont even talk about melee they are both CRAZY scrubs in that game. Let them enjoy their brawl fame because of character selection:)
Still scrubs in my book suckahs

Keitaro

Man Keitaro, your marth is so fast.
lol, stop saying that ****! You would dash dance grab me so fast I thought you were cheating, lol!

Anywayz lemme stop s-talking Montage unless it's DMBrandon cause he's the most awesomest Montager of them all.

Also is there a weekly this Friday? Cause I can definitely make one for this Friday.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Anywayz lemme stop s-talking Montage unless it's DMBrandon cause he's the most awesomest Montager of them all.

Also is there a weekly this Friday? Cause I can definitely make one for this Friday.
no wai i'm more awesomer than him...you don't see dmbrandon's name in atlantic lizards do you???

Yeah there probably is one this friday...i hope...rick astley will be blasted out loudly this time.

Edit: Eazy if you gave a crap about brawl God will kill a kitten...do you really want that??? huh???? lol guess we got some training to do xD

erdrick9024

Smash Cadet
I think I got one more week in me. Just singles. How early would be too early? I can start as soon as 1PM if you want/can. Also, http://eden.rutgers.edu/~rufest/08/bus.html . Transportation nonsense. Without looking too much into it, it would seem that cars are practically prohibited on Livingston campus, just so people know.

And I'll update the first post with a bracket later.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Last Friday I couldn't stay very long but this week I hope to stay long enough to enter the tournament. Maybe I can get some better matchups this time around :laugh:

Or maybe I can get some friendlies in with people there. *shrug*

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
After 3 is good with me. The party i was planning on going to got cancelled. so i might be free all night :-/

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't think I'll bother coming for just singles.

@Eazy and Keitaro: K, I'm a scrub.

Yes, each set was only on those stages and he didn't have to win on a neutral and you didn't have a counterpick.

Atomsk is better than you. :)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Inui, I wont hate or comment negatively on you standing up for your crewmember. BUt DAYUM why are u always talking about this person being better than that person? Like 80 percent of your comments are This person is better than that person, and you are probably wrong MOST of the time.

N no ur not a scrub, I was obviously kidding. But seriously, I don't know how u guys make these comparisons, and go 2 bed at night feeling as though they are at all accurate.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
What are we gonna do without Rutgers weeklies? Who's gonna be hosting them after RU closes?? Thats our biggest problem!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

Are walk-offs still allowed at RU? Mario Circuit at least should be kicked and VOLUMES SHALL BE TURNED UP BEFORE MATCHES ON FRIGGIN ORPHEN G-DAMMIT!!!!:embarrass
Just because someone DOESN'T NOTICE THE BIG FLASHING RED LIGHTS BEFORE THE STAGE FLIPS doesn't mean there the sound was the reason you got gayed XD

and besides you can do the same stuff to me on green hill

I guess I should actually start 2 give a crap about this game. Hmm next weekly I will **** u both inui and atomsk, so your little unwarranted inflation of the ego can subside.

Im better than both of you, im sorry its just true.
No matter what you say, your always going to be to ****ing eazy to beat :laugh: but w.e i do really wanna play your kirby or TLink seriously. There fun to play against.

and if everyone think MOST of the **** i say at these weeklies envolving trash talk is true there just dumb....unless there keitaro:chuckle:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That scrub Kashif can't even multistock me, and I'm a noob. :laugh:

Falcon is the greatest ever is indeed true.

If this is going to be the last one for a while, you should at least step it up and make it both teams and singles. I'm not going through the trouble of getting to Rutgers for only singles, and you'll get more people in general with both.

Keitaro

lol, Atomsk's bs is just too good :D

Only person who can really be said is better than anyone else is Spam *ends all who's better than who*

I was trying to get my new controller for this tourney but I was too late in ordering it. Maybe I'll still have it hopefully.

@ Lester: Ya gotta enter man!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Well Rot8 has results for teams but uh...dm said he didn't save the results for singles...

Naruto's not that bad...

Keitaro

Um... No, definitely not true.

@Eazy: screw you, i hate naruto :(
I betcha I can counter anyone you.....nevermind. I don't wanna start comotion because the train is running in locomotion!!

That made no sense.

@Spam: Yes, you are :p

@Lester: I highly doubt singles will ever start that early at RU so you might as well go to class :urg:

@Inui: Your Marth vs my C Falcon $1 mm?

I'm still playing Captain Falcon and I'm bout to start on Lucario. I'm still up for those C Falcon mm's!! I'll be there the whole time this Friday so come get it!!

Keitaro

Sorry, I had to double post to show importance for this one:

SPAM I WILL GIVE YOU $5 DOLLARS IF YOU MAKE AN ALLISBRAWL.COM ACCOUNT BY FRIDAY PWEEEEEEZZZEEEE!!!!!?????

Seriously, $5 whole bucks :bee:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Why not make it an mm? If he wins he gets $5, if he loses he makes an allisbrawl account. Also, Keitaro are you interested in two more mm's? besides the falcon/sonic dittos, what about my falcon vs your sonic and my sonic vs your falcon? :) no lylat tho...

Top Bottom