• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Avatars and Images in Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Wow. Never thought I'd see the day!

The upload size is rather small, but that's a tiny complaint that I can get over.

Stryks

Smash Hero
About time u guys put up custom avatars, and good thing too cause the new ones u picked out were ridicoulous, i mean like 10 wolf avatars and only 2 ganons? yes that sounds TOTALLY fair...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
About time u guys put up custom avatars, and good thing too cause the new ones u picked out were ridicoulous, i mean like 10 wolf avatars and only 2 ganons? yes that sounds TOTALLY fair...
Don't complain Stryks, you can upload as many Ganon avatars as you want now.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I'm loving the custom avatar addition.
but Im having problems with the picture signature thing, as in, the ability to not have one.
-t2

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I ended up changing avatars for awhile before the Custom Avatar option appeared. At least now I can stick with just one avatar for a decent amount of time.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
what is going on with my avatar?

It isn't sexy anymore.

Kief

Smash Ace
my word, I'm not sure but are there large problems with the signitures, alot of people havent seen there sigs in days, mine I havent seen in two weeks its very sad really. What else gives colors to these boards
same here. and i know it has nothing to do with that images in sigs rule, because i've seen people who are less active than me, and that have been here for less time than me, have their sigs with pics working fine.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
same here. and i know it has nothing to do with that images in sigs rule, because i've seen people who are less active than me, and that have been here for less time than me, have their sigs with pics working fine.

when I had a maxfire quote sig it didnt show up.
now my new sig shows up...

:094:

Kief

Smash Ace
ok now im complaining. the no pictures or animations in signatures rule is 100 percent bullcrap. i just saw a noob in the meet and greet thread post with an animated signature. a noob with 9 posts. how mine wont show up EVEN when i take out the animation is unbelievable. i ask that any mod contact and explain this to me. however i doubt any of them read or care about anything in here.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
ok now im complaining. the no pictures or animations in signatures rule is 100 percent bullcrap. i just saw a noob in the meet and greet thread post with an animated signature. a noob with 9 posts. how mine wont show up EVEN when i take out the animation is unbelievable. i ask that any mod contact and explain this to me. however i doubt any of them read or care about anything in here.
you could PM one or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom