• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Avatars and Images in Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

leechaolan

Smash Lord
im over 30 but mine still isnt there, help plz :(
As the link says, you need to be on the forums for an undetermined amount of time. I'm guessing it's probably a month.

The other variable we found out, which is the post count, so you have the prerequisite filled.

Just some patience, my friend.

sandaman

Smash Cadet
As the link says, you need to be on the forums for an undetermined amount of time. I'm guessing it's probably a month.

The other variable we found out, which is the post count, so you have the prerequisite filled.

Just some patience, my friend.

ah fair enough, thx :D

bebar

Smash Cadet
Can you make a custom avatar, I couldn't figure out how. Maybe I just need more posts.

Stryks

Smash Hero
*sigh* Fanboy exagerating... cmon its not like it gonna kill the name of SWF or anything...

but anyway we REALLY need more pics of the newcomers...

theres barely any pit images or any ganondorf pics either...

Pyr0

Smash Ace
*sigh* Fanboy exagerating... cmon its not like it gonna kill the name of SWF or anything...

but anyway we REALLY need more pics of the newcomers...

theres barely any pit images or any ganondorf pics either...
There isnt a single Olimar one... U.U

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
I submit like, 600 avatars of most brawl newcomers over a month ago.
They've still not added them though. :\

There aren't any Wolf, Lucario, R.O.B. or Toon Link (from brawl) avatars yet, which is pretty annoying.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yeh. Needs more Brawl newcomers.

And Indiana Jones. Indiana Jones would be awesome.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Are some of the old avatars gone? 'Cause I can't find the one I'm using in the galleries

D13

Smash Ace
Are some of the old avatars gone? 'Cause I can't find the one I'm using in the galleries
Once you choose an avatar, it disappears from the gallery (only for you). It'll reappear when you remove or change your avatar.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Pyr0 said:
There isnt a single Olimar one... U.U
I'm quite sure I already complained in this thread about the lack of Pikmin avatars, but I must agree with this statement. Needs a bit more Brawl Luigi, too. I don't like any of the Melee Luigi ones...

gorgon.

Smash Ace
D13 said:
You can't until you have 25 posts and have been here for a month or something like that. After that, you just use tags.[/quote]

Actually, this is what I first thought as well. But I believe you must have 25 or more posts and have a [I]posts per day count[/I] of more than 5 or something... not sure on the exact number, but I think time spent on the boards has nothing to do with it. I joined on the 14th of May this year (less than a month ago) but I can post images.

Ban3

Smash Journeyman
is fighting for his friends at Sugar Land TEXAS
Actually, this is what I first thought as well. But I believe you must have 25 or more posts and have a posts per day count of more than 5 or something... not sure on the exact number, but I think time spent on the boards has nothing to do with it. I joined on the 14th of May this year (less than a month ago) but I can post images.
that cant be right i have a post count of like 2 per day...i think

Cardd

Smash Cadet
Street Fighter!
And maybe make all the smash bros symbols avatars (Mario's Mushroom,Link's TRiforce etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom