• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Avatars and Images in Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
We need more Olimar Avatars, especially ones in Brawl. More specifically some Brawl pics made by the fans.

Pashmina

Smash Rookie
I'll try to have mine soon. But would like to suggest a moving avatar. It would good for the eyes more than a idle picture can offer.Just a suggestion.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
IKR???? ^^THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH^^

i dont feel like checking: are there any new Lucario avatars?

Lol when they finally make one it will be really overused.

They definetly need wolf too tho, and possibly some favorites of characters that didnt make the cut (ridley, issac, megaman, etc <<sorry if there are already some just making suggestions).

Oh and no moving avatars. Motion-sigs are annoying enough imo.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
The one labeled "Transformer" is Unicron <_<;. Will they adjust names? Also, about **** time for a new Optimus avatar :D

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Oh come on, it's been a whole month since the avatar submission topic closed now!
How long does it really take to sort, label and upload the avatars?

I want my Lucario avatar already.

shal

Smash Apprentice
yeah some would be nice, and well dont forget you can always pay for a premium account and you can set your own avatars.

D

Deleted member

There are other bonuses, too, like custom titles and no ads.:)

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
I have Firefox for no adverts.

...Darn, now I feel guilty, I'm getting a months subscription.
(It's nothing against Smashboards, but advertisers have a tendency to install spyware on your computers.)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You're the first person to complain about that, so I'm thinking it's not us, and something else your end.

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Oh, I just don't trust adverts in general.
I haven't had any spyware in months though, hardly a tracking cookie on my system.
The ads on this site are probably safe, even then I just don't like to see them, haha.

sandaman

Smash Cadet
anyone know how many posts or how long u have to be signed up to the site to allow an img in ur sig? ive got the link there but i want the sig to always be there when i post a comment, anyone know? id appreciate it.

sandaman

Smash Cadet
type [img] and [/img] around the URL of the image.

Already have it there dude, but its only shows the link to a pic of my sig it doesnt actually have it there. So ur saying u dont need a certain amount of posts to get it to show up or u do?

leechaolan

Smash Lord
Already have it there dude, but its only shows the link to a pic of my sig it doesnt actually have it there. So ur saying u dont need a certain amount of posts to get it to show up or u do?
According to this thread - http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=152818 - You must be on the forums for a set amount of time as well.

I've been here since March, and still am not able to post pictures, so apparently the amount is over 30, as mine still won't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom