• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Avatars and Images in Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
AWESOME! My avatar looks hot!

May I suggest putting in a Super Sonic Avatar? It would fit my username well.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
AWESOME! My avatar looks hot!

May I suggest putting in a Super Sonic Avatar? It would fit my username well.
Haha you know, as soon as I saw that picture of Sonic, I thought "Haha, sooo many people will use that one" and I guess I was right =)

Well, if you are going to keep adding more avatars, I can expect a few with the new Olimar soon I guess then eh? woot.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yyyyaaa... There's only 1 Ike pic, so the Ike threads are pretty much gonna be flooded with it....
Im sure there'll be more. He did say theyve only updated the ones they had ready, so no worries.

T-major

Smash Champion
'bout time you added some new ones! :O

they look cool. but for now, I'll stick with Jazz Man... not enough stuff thats making me want to switch at this point...

Patinator

Smash Champion
Pretty nice. After my 1030-odd posts with Giga Bowser's trophy, I'm finally unleashing by power...

IT'S OVER 9000!!!

But um, yeah. I'm assuming that sometime after Brawl's out, ones for characters not on the DOJO!! will be put up. I was hoping for a Wolf avatar, but... Giga Bowser with glowing eyes will certainly do. :)

_Xanatos_

Smash Apprentice
Pretty nice. After my 1030-odd posts with Giga Bowser's trophy, I'm finally unleashing by power...

IT'S OVER 9000!!!

But um, yeah. I'm assuming that sometime after Brawl's out, ones for characters not on the DOJO!! will be put up. I was hoping for a Wolf avatar, but... Giga Bowser with glowing eyes will certainly do. :)
Maybe an avatar category by itself solely for unconfirmed characters would work. Make it happen!

Great new avatars, though. Keep 'em coming. ;)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
All right! I saw two or three of the ones I made tossed in there. ^ ^ Thanks a lot! And to those using the ones that I made, you're welcome. :D

As a suggestion; everyone once in a while, another submit an avatar contest/thing would be nice. I had a lot of fun making the ones that I did. ^ ^

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
My awesome saxophone avatar made it.

Yay! ^_^

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
Thanks for the new avatars, but I'll stick to good ol Hulk Hogan Pikachu. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

These are great. I'm going with Sonic 360 until I find a Wolf O'Donnel or Saki Amamiya avi:)

drone

Smash Rookie
Could you at least tell us how long we'll have to wait to gain the privilege of using image tags? I mean surely you know the time right...? =/

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I like that there are new avatars.

However, I feel you neglected some of the characters. I'm not talking about the newer ones, you've already stated that. But characters like Ike and Snake really need more avatars, considering many of the others have at least 3-4. I mean, you don't even have Snake's official pic from the Dojo, just a still of him in the E3 2006 trailer.

So if at all possible, I would suggest adding more to the neglected batch.

Other than that, nice work on the new avatars. If I wasn't so hooked into Snake, I'd have a different avatar!

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
Nice work guys! (I'm not using one because I'm short on time and I don't want to decide yet...and I'd like a nice big lightningbolt for mine...Fits the name and sig you see...)

BlueRose

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the avatars.
Maybe you guys can add more Link with the blue tunic in the future (that's my favorite color). ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom