• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New 0 to Death AT -Combo#34- updated Link and Snake vid

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Knee just mad because this can actually be used in a real match. Don't tell me you can't because I've done it :3
You can. But it sucks.

Fhanfhus, Bair/Uair/Ftilt lock, da beastz combo and da goodnessz combo plz.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
After my tourney tomorrow I'll upload any vids I have of me doing combo#34 and the vids I didnt post yet on Diddy Sheik Ike and Marth

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Tried doing it against a Peach...doesn't work xD
What possible follow-ups are there if the Peach player immediately grabs the ledge using Up-B? Any stage spike possibilities? Maybe I should check it out myself.

TKD

Smash Lord
Doesn't down+away DI eliminate the chance for any follow-up?
Plus the vid in which Falco air-dodges, he did so while moving towards Falcon, which gives me doubt.
Wolf can air-jump downB, he's invincible from frame 1.

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't down+away DI eliminate the chance for any follow-up?
Plus the vid in which Falco air-dodges, he did so while moving towards Falcon, which gives me doubt.
Wolf can air-jump downB, he's invincible from frame 1.
then hit him on frame 2.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
You have to have some God DI to be able to properly DI a potentially weak uair.

On a side note, this combo really isn't as hard or situational as it looks. I actually did it on the stage and followed up with a fastfall back air. It's funny too, because Falco was like... two frames away from hitting the ground.

I'm going to try it more. Hopefully it can be followed up on a character with a weak back air to cause a force getup. Similar to the Goodness Combo that 2Knee found on ROB. If I happen to make it work and get a video of it, I'll upload.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
I managed to follow up against my opponent using down aerial...but he managed to DI and land on the stage =(
So footstool would be better. Maybe footstool followed by a down aerial? Then depending on the stage you could up-B back up or wall-jump then up-B back up.

PeterFile

Smash Cadet
I just tried this combo on my cousins Meta Knight and it worked. Maybe because he isn't very good at the game yet (he purchased the game about 5 hours ago) but I think you should try this out in matches vs Meta Knight guys this could be legitimate.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I just tried this combo on my cousins Meta Knight and it worked. Maybe because he isn't very good at the game yet (he purchased the game about 5 hours ago) but I think you should try this out in matches vs Meta Knight guys this could be legitimate.
It would work but MK can recover too easily.

PeterFile

Smash Cadet
Well he couldn't. His controller must have malfunctioned or something then. But I did it twice. I did the uair, but I let him fall down slightly, then footstooled him, and he could not recover. Seriously try it I gurantee it will work.

PeterFile

Smash Cadet
Like I said, there could have been a possible controller malfunction. God ****it you're annoying.

Player-3

Smash Hero
no i would pwn u ur a scrub u think ur good cuz u play ur cusins so unless u come from a family tha t just liek does nothing but barlw then k u might have a canhnce but i m to good

DA KAMAL SWAGGA

Smash Rookie
lol pedophile u dumb mutha****a u dunt no **** bout falcon go bak to ur inbred family n make sum more children ***** ******

Is CF able to chain release anyone because this could be a setup to get the #34 combo. I'm hoping a buffered boost grab could be used to grab them again. Not sure if this has been discussed but I felt like I should bring it up. And why is smashboards going down all the time.

Top Bottom