• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Good job! Remember, the CG is escapable if you DI up and mash jump (I believe it forces a footstool, but it only works after about 10%). Of course, If you were next to the edge it wouldn't matter. Hey, I see ZedF on that list! I've played him before. How good is he in person?
@Bolded - No! I feel bad because I was actually the person who discovered the DI up + footstool. However if the Falco buffers properly there is actually no way out until around 40-50% (which is normal for most characters). DI up + footstool only works if their timing is off unfortunately.

ZedF is also known as PK-Ow!, his Ganon was awesome... I 2-0'ed him in pools, but he plays Ganon so he wins by default. Played a bunch of friendlies with him too, his Ness is pretty good too.

did you use DDD at all?
Not once. In pools against Iliad I used Snake against his Marth, and IC's against his Falco but lost both games... I played Ness in crews against his Marth about a month ago and was still stinging from him nearly 3-stocking me. I used ZSS against SilverDoc's Diddy in pools in game 1 just because I wanted to test out my ZSS that I've been learning, but I lost that game too. Every other game I used Ness, and thus every game that I won I used Ness :)

Oh. Well if there were 20 players or more, then that's not all that bad.
From what I've been hearing now there were only actually 17. It looked like more because there was a Melee tournament too and there were people playing SFIV and MvC2 on the side.

any one besides me going to Pound 4?
I seriously intend to. I said the same thing about Genesis and EVO though and didn't make it to either of them, but I plan on doing everything in my power to attend Pound 4.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
@Bolded - No! I feel bad because I was actually the person who discovered the DI up + footstool. However if the Falco buffers properly there is actually no way out until around 40-50% (which is normal for most characters). DI up + footstool only works if their timing is off unfortunately.
And now I can't stop laughing. I just told the discoverer how to use their own technique:laugh:. It's good to know it's inescapable though, I'm gonna do it any way since there's always room for error.

Oh, and good job PK-ow! It's nice to see someone representing Ganon who's really good.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Levitas amazed me with that post...
EDIT: .... okay what happened?

anyways, BEE SUIT NESS IS TIED FOR THE LEAD NOW?!?! WTF?!?! AND BLUE IS ON THE BOTTOM WHILE VEGETABLE NESS IS 7 AHEAD OF BLUE?!? WHATS GOING ON HERE?

Need to play all of you once i get back on track, which won't be for at least a couple of days, but i will be able to play some of you before the low tier entrants are submitted. I may need a while to get refreshed though, cause i haven't played in a week or two, but it shouldn't be a problem.

GO BEE SUIT NESS!!

Uffe

Smash Hero
****ing lol. :laugh: Xyro chose Veggie Ness. XD On a serious note, how the hell is Young Ness the least popular? I mean c'mon!

smash64

Smash Champion
I seriously intend to. I said the same thing about Genesis and EVO though and didn't make it to either of them, but I plan on doing everything in my power to attend Pound 4.
awesome! also it would be very very AWESOME if alot of us Ness players went to Pound 4

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
awesome! also it would be very very AWESOME if alot of us Ness players went to Pound 4
I had the greatest idea ever! A Ness players carpool across the nation! Here is how it would work:

The carpool would start off in Cali. UffGay would get a big van (like the kind you'd expect a pedo would drive around trying to get innocent children in :O) and be the driver. Then he'll head east picking up all the Ness mains and we'd all attend P4. And on the way there, we can do some wacky stuff like buy bats, yoyos, and slingshots then chase Cranky Old Ladies, Annoying Party Men, and New Age Retro Hippies!

And we can chill at my house and mess around with my cat, Kitteh, and maybe play some Smash Bros. (if you get bored of messing around with Kitteh, which most likely won't happen).

smash64

Smash Champion
I had the greatest idea ever! A Ness players carpool across the nation! Here is how it would work:

The carpool would start off in Cali. UffGay would get a big van (like the kind you'd expect a pedo would drive around trying to get innocent children in :O) and be the driver. Then he'll head east picking up all the Ness mains and we'd all attend P4. And on the way there, we can do some wacky stuff like buy bats, yoyos, and slingshots then chase Cranky Old Ladies, Annoying Party Men, and New Age Retro Hippies!

And we can chill at my house and mess around with my cat, Kitteh, and maybe play some Smash Bros. (if you get bored of messing around with Kitteh, which most likely won't happen).
thats the greatest idea ever! it might just happen!

Uffe

Smash Hero

Yes. I'm going to stop by school yards and sell candy to all the kids. :p Okay, not really. I don't even own a van. AvariceX, you bringing up the Runaway Five bus, that's a great idea!

Dajayman

Hopefully all us Ness mains don't get into huge debt during any of our stops (we are traveling across the US) and become dependent on the help of four young heros who are too innocent and naive to keep the wad of cash themselves.

Also somebody needs to photoshop our faces in that Runaway Five picture. XD

NintenJoe

Smash Ace

This pound 4 just got epic. lol good **** dajayman

smash64

Smash Champion
Hopefully all us Ness mains don't get into huge debt during any of our stops (we are traveling across the US) and become dependent on the help of four young heros who are too innocent and naive to keep the wad of cash themselves.

Also somebody needs to photoshop our faces in that Runaway Five picture. XD
silly Dajayman your always making us laugh :laugh:

Uffe

Smash Hero
That'd be awesome just inviting a whole Ness community into one area. We'd have to be the happiest bunch. C:

Dajayman

Now I have to make multiple accounts just to NOT vote for veggie Ness.

Oh, and veggie Ness mains can't use veggie Ness in P4, or they'll have to walk home.

Dajayman

Clearly we all have to meet in the middle. Somewhere like Chicago. I mean we do have FOUR Ness mains in the area (Raidos, Eagleye, NintenJoe, and the GREAT Dajayman!).

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Levitas' marquee of :mad: is cool.

Everytime I look away, classic red falls behind more... I hope everyone who didn't vote red gets tempbanned.

Top Bottom