• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
So I made a signature for my friend GOG on his main for Street fighter Third Strike i'll show it if you guy's want :D

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
okay......

So I'm in this class called Introduction to Computing Systems (ECE190), haven't gone to any lectures, and am currently reading the book for my test on monday. I feel like I know all of this stuff already, minus the specific differences between C and Java/C++. Programming codes for C is probably the easiest **** I've ever done.
I hope assembly language is at least somewhat harder. I already read ahead and saw some stuff, and it doesn't look any more difficult.

My least favorite part of my major is the CompSci-type stuff. I don't enjoy computer science or programming or anything of the like, but it comes naturally to me. I LOVE CIRCUITS AND ELECTRONICS AND MAKING THINGS WORK ELECTRONICALLY! IT JUST MAKES ME HAPPY INSIDE! :D

How about everyone else: What is your least and most favorite thing to learn about?

Labernash

Smash Lord
I love History and stuff. I REALLY like conspiracys. Sooo interesting.

I hate Science, math, all that stuff. Like, it's super boring.

I NEED ADVENTURES!!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I like Science(except for Sex ed lol), Math and Art(even if most of the stuff I draw is video game related XD)

I DESPISE English, History, Geography and Gym(especially when you have it 1st period >____>)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My favourite subjects were always Biology and pretty much anything where I got to write essays.

I didn't necessarily hate a specific subject, but I hated classes where I had teachers that basically were elitist, "oh I'm the teacher you're the student therefore I'm automatically bettter than you and always right". Far too many teachers likethat..

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Physics = Favorite (I love learning about how stuff works) and then least favorite was always History (simply because I find the past boring...I like the now).

Labernash

Smash Lord
My favourite subjects were always Biology and pretty much anything where I got to write essays.

I didn't necessarily hate a specific subject, but I hated classes where I had teachers that basically were elitist, "oh I'm the teacher you're the student therefore I'm automatically bettter than you and always right". Far too many teachers likethat..
Oh man, I had an Algebra teacher who didn't use the awnser key and figured out if the awnsers were right on her own. I got failing grades, where, after I compared to the awnser key myself, I would have gotten like a 90.

^ My friend is an Alex main
[/QUOTE] Man, you make some pretty... lol[/QUOTE] You should be a top 5 Ness IMO.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Favorite : English, because this is the class where I perform best (compared to the other class roomates anyway).
Hate : French. Je sais déja comment parler cette langue, scrogneugneu ! D:

@Supreme Dirt : do people with Ness as a secondary counts ? :awesome:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Uhhh, who would you guys all say are Top 5 Ness? I literally have only seen 4 Ness' play (Shakey, FOW, Vice, and Rockmix) so I have no idea lol.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I saw you play a while back, not sure how long though. You were good, that's all I remember! I've also seen Tyson play. Bleehhh.
are you sure that was me? I suck pretty hardcore lmao and I used to suck even more. Or maybe I'm just awesome and don't realize it.

Thank you though, encouraging words to drive me to improve! :)

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I like....

English (top class), Agriculture (YEAH MY SCHOOL OFFERS AGRICULTURE!!!!! :D), History (also do it as an elective, but this ay in part be due to the fact that for my history classes ever since year 7 to my current grade, i've had this one AMAZING teacher. Unfortunately she had to leave last year :( ), PE and when I had it I enjoyed languages and food tech as well.

Math is ok, it's the homework I want to destroy. (top class in this)

Science is reasonably fun (top class as well)

Geography and PD are ok subjects, don't really have an opinion on them, although in the national geography test I got a high distinction, so i suppose i'm good? :D

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
If Bart still played he'd be 5...he's off and on.

smash64, myself, Tyson, Kyon, kev, Eagle and a few others are pretty inactive now.

I'd give it to Bart...if we're talking worldwide. Him or Kenamaru.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
If Bart still played he'd be 5...he's off and on.

smash64, myself, Tyson, Kyon, kev, Eagle and a few others are pretty inactive now.

I'd give it to Bart...if we're talking worldwide. Him or Kenamaru.

Don't forget about Chrono, Meteor Master, Kenny, shaky (sorta?), .... just a bunch of Ness mains went super inactive over the course of time. To name them all would be a daunting task.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Well, I'm talking US, Canada, and Mexico. FOW, Shaky, Vicegrip, Tyson, and MIB are listed as the top 5 respectivley.

Me thinks, FOW, Shaky, Vicegrip, Pidge, MEEE!!!! =DDDD

I don't know of a 5th. I got first dibs until somebody plays Ness.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
He was listed as one of the peeps who plays... but I hasn't seen him for a while.

I still agree with that order for the top:

FOW
Shaky
Vice

After that, it's really up for grabs. Rockmix, Pidge, Polly, and essentially anyone else can grab the last 2 spots.

Shaky

Smash Ace
He was listed as one of the peeps who plays... but I hasn't seen him for a while.

I still agree with that order for the top:

FOW
Shaky
Vice

After that, it's really up for grabs. Rockmix, Pidge, Polly, and essentially anyone else can grab the last 2 spots.
I'm giving Brawl another chance. I'm actually going to a tournament next week and I'm teaming with NickRiddle, so let's see what happens.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
let it be known that red x is way better than me and should be in consideration

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Shaky.... Thats an epic signature. It reminds me of how Mekos' sig has himself and FOW.

It makes me wish i could do one for me and my brother. :D

Also.... Everyone's getting pranked around here.... o.O

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ive been pranked for months i dont know how to get rid of it

not that i want to because my name is more fabulous than ever

Top Bottom