• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
How is Ninten better than Ness or Lucas?

IIRC, Ninten doesn't even learn any offensive PSI.

Though he does have 4-D slip. Couldn't he just use that to go Neo on Ness and Lucas?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
How is Ninten better than Ness or Lucas?

IIRC, Ninten doesn't even learn any offensive PSI.

Though he does have 4-D slip. Couldn't he just use that to go Neo on Ness and Lucas?
I might be wrong, but I do recall reading something about this.

Ninten basically has JACKED stats at max level. Ridiculous speed and strength, IIRC. He also has a really large amount of Support PSI, to increase his abilities. I also recall him having something that lets him nullify Strong PSI, or something. It's been a while, Yink/Levi could probably be more correct about this.

But seriously, the best Mother character is Duster.

Arcade

Smash Ace
I'm confused as to how you came to that conclusion. I wake up two hours earlier than you, it's an equal amount of time per day. I don't have 22 hour days on the EC. >_>
It was a joke, because you called us Mountain Timers "lucky."

Pokey's Mom.

She kills Buzz Buzz. Buzz Buzz is was unstoppable
Buzz Buzz got lucky that Starman Jr. didn't think to walk up to him and slap him around with his alienium alloy arms instead of continually attack his PSI shield like a dope.

Buzz Buzz is insect tier.

But seriously, the best Mother character is Duster.
All I ever needed to do with him was Wall Staple to immobilize the enemy constantly. Poor enemies only got to move like 30% of the time.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
Buzz Buzz got lucky that Starman Jr. didn't think to walk up to him and slap him around with his alienium alloy arms instead of continually attack his PSI shield like a dope.

Buzz Buzz is insect tier.
Hey, hey, woah.
There's no reason you should start hating on Buzz Buzz.
Buzz Buzz carries a Sound Stone around. He's a bug. You gotta say, that's pretty legit.

Arcade

Smash Ace
HATERZ GONNA HATE

We don't know that he's a bug. A bee he is not, that's all we can say. I always thought he was a insect-modeled robot with the soul of a human or something. His PSI powers are pretty legit though.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
All I ever needed to do with him was Wall Staple to immobilize the enemy constantly. Poor enemies only got to move like 30% of the time.
Hm, personally, my general move order with him was:

Smokebomb > Wall Staples > Hypno Pendulum > Scary Mask 3x (Wall Staples/Hypno refreshed when needed) > Tickle Stick 3x (Stalls used when needed) > Attacking while maintaining the stuns.

Basically, all the enemy could do was sit there and try to break free of staples/wake up. If they did manage to attack, they'd probably miss. If they did hit, it'd do very little damage.

Godlike. Imagine Salsa on the team with Apologize/Dance/Flip alongside Duster's stalls. The enemy would never accomplish anything.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
Suffice to say, I have yet to hear any of my Smasher companions say that.

I actually didn't like the purple shorts Ness had in his default costume in 64. I'm glad they changed them to blue. Green costume was still far worse, though. D:
Those weren't even like shorts in 64, they were like capris/jeans.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
HATERZ GONNA HATE

We don't know that he's a bug. A bee he is not, that's all we can say. I always thought he was a insect-modeled robot with the soul of a human or something. His PSI powers are pretty legit though.
I have a response.
New best character is the cop in Mother 2 that says that Onett is going for the world record of road blockades.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Bumblebee Ness is pretty good.

Best character in EarthBound is the guy that lost his shirt in a Solitaire tournament.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Bumblebee Ness is pretty good.

Best character in EarthBound is the guy that lost his shirt in a Solitaire tournament.
Is the Unassuming Local Guy. AND HOLY POOP, these boards are active.

I'm pretty sure he's a pedophile though...he comes up to Ness and becomes "friendly and affectionate"...

*waits for Levi's wrath*

Neon Ness

I'm pretty sure he's a pedophile though...he comes up to Ness and becomes "friendly and affectionate"...
Lol, I remember reading about that somewhere.

Then again in a game where all of the main protagonists are kids, I guess they couldn't help but throw one in there. :ness: :ness: :ness:

Levitas

the moon
Man, it's like yink wants me to infract her ;>.>

come on guys, public boards, kids post here, any of this getting through?

;-_-

Arcade

Smash Ace
Tying is just a loser way of being a pansy.
No.
You are wrong, and I am right.
You win. You are amazing.

Is the Unassuming Local Guy. AND HOLY POOP, these boards are active.

*waits for Levi's wrath*
*Was going to say something but edited it out for fear of strict rules*

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Man, it's like yink wants me to infract her ;>.>

come on guys, public boards, kids post here, any of this getting through?

;-_-
;-; I'm sorry! I won't mention him anymore...

NN this is prob. where you saw it.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I has :( from how well i played on wifi yesterday.... now i need to rebuild the fortress that was my gameplay....

hope it doesn't take several months. maybe just a couple of refreshers.

anybody remember how i played or have a replay of how i played between the beginning of this year and now? excluding yesterday....

Sync_

Smash Journeyman

Runaway Doggie ;3

I has :( from how well i played on wifi yesterday.... now i need to rebuild the fortress that was my gameplay....

hope it doesn't take several months. maybe just a couple of refreshers.

anybody remember how i played or have a replay of how i played between the beginning of this year and now? excluding yesterday....
I might have some replays on my wii eagle, I'll check.

Neon Ness

@ Yink: Haha, yes. Good old dA and it's EB fanart.

That dog ain't got nothin' on Boney.

Top Bottom