• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
ook is a man of few, powerful words.

ook's DK is an inspiration to everyone who think that Brawl will someday only be MKs spamming tornado since ook simply slaps MKs out of their tornado. :lick:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
happy birfday????

anybody spamming PSI Magnet yet? I wanna see someone use PSI Magnet as much as I do and still destroy their opponent....

Dajayman

Eagayleye, you should just rename yourself to PSI Magnet. XD

Happy birthday Smash64. I owe you some birthday punches. *pounds fists*

I'm pretty excited for SC2, but I won't be able to play it unfortunately since my s***ty computer can barely play SC1. :p
I'm very interested on how the SC2 version of Temple Siege is going to be. I <3 <3 <3 Temple Siege. Also I bet there is going to be other very very interesting UMS games of SC2 created.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday smash64! :ness::ness::ness::ness::ness::ness::ness::ness:.....You...Feel....Happy?

I use PSI Magnet a lot now, and I can firmly state it's because of EagleI.

Dajayman

I'm going to be a ROBert main from now on. There are 3 pages after my last post at the ROBert boards and there's only 3 posts after my post here. :p

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
isn't it 13?

I haven't played this game srsly in a long time.... Oh well. More fft:wotl. (I saved in a spot I couldn't get out of.... :()

.... Or.... Could someone record and upload to YouTube some quick matches in.... 20 minutes? I want to quickly show some magnet techniques so they won't be lost. And also have some form of video of my playing on YouTube...

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Happy Birthday Ed!

Soooo on another note I've been gone for a week, what's this I hear about Shaky winning a tournament and beating Seibrik? Link?

smash64

Smash Champion
thank you guys! It kinda seems like we about to party haha, oh and me and Tyr are teamin foe vgbootcamp this weekend team Mother will de some work!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hi there...
Anyone annoyed that Ness doesn't have more PSI that he actualy had in game?
Yeah, but at least he has PK Flash...but PSI is the real term...but at least he's not like Lucas who has NONE of his moves. ;)

Welcome :3 <3

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
At least lucas actually uses PSI for his non-special moves. :p
At least Ness uses his REAL items. :laugh:

And he DOES use PSI for non specials...forgetting fair aren't we? Besides, Ness does "bash" in the games and stuff like that. haha

Arcade

Smash Ace
And he DOES use PSI for non specials...forgetting fair aren't we?
... and dash attack, and bair, and throws. I think Ness leans more toward the physical side offensively in his game, though... Rockin' is really expensive, often your best bet is to just Bash.

Edit: Dang it sync

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
... and dash attack, and bair, and throws. I think Ness leans more toward the physical side offensively in his game, though... Rockin' is really expensive, often your best bet is to just Bash.

Edit: Dang it sync
:3
Sorry, I couldn't control myself :D!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
And there's dash attack too. :3

And Bair.

And All of his throws.
Legit guy right here. I have allies! *high fives, and also high fives Arcade*

As for the PSI Ness learns...

Lifeup
Healing
PSI Special (Rockin' is default)
PSI Flash
Hypnosis
Shield
Paralysis
Teleport

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
*high fives back*

I just remembered. Ness uses PSI to make his hands bigger in Utilt.
And Jab. lol I think smashbros.com said that.
Maybe Dair too.

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
At least Ness uses his REAL items. :laugh:

And he DOES use PSI for non specials...forgetting fair aren't we? Besides, Ness does "bash" in the games and stuff like that. haha
shut up :x

who can forget fair? that thing can attack from below one of battlefield's platforms lol. it's just that one attack is negligible when compared to how lucas uses his psi.

(lucas is also the main physical character towards the end of his game. mystical stick anyone?)

Ness' PSI list:

Fair
Bair
Specials
Throws
Dash
get-up (not trip or ledge, though)

Lucas' PSI list:

Utilt
Ftilt
Fair
Bair
Nair
Dair
Usmash
Dsmash
Dash
Specials
Throws
Get-up

that's a 12-5 victory for Lucas, everyone! :D

Ness can use PSI to make his body parts bigger (connotations completely intended) but so long as it doesn't make the electric attack sound it doesn't count. So there.

Lucas also uses PSI to make his foot bigger during jab.

and can ness use PSI to get the highest-ranged usmash in the game with killing power rivalling that of snake's utilt? don't think so.

face it everyone, lucas just has more skillz with his hexagons than ness does with his circles.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Wanna know why Ness is better? If Ness and Lucas were to actually fight each other based on the MOTHER games, Ness would win...

Actually it'd be so close, Lucas has mementos, but Ness has pills (Sudden Guts will always keep him alive.) If we assume they're level 99 each, Ness is soooo much more of a canon than Lucas, plus Ness has the "PSI-counter unit" item...poor Lucas.

EDIT: guys you just noticed that? it's been like it for a week xD

Levitas

the moon
mementos, enemy bufferizer, and mutual immunity to flash makes this close.

I think this is a stalling game where the two try to outlast each other, and both have rolling meters :p

EDIT: yes, the bufferizer. if lucas doesn't use it, ness doesn't stand a chance

EDIT AGAIN: well I fail... counter psi unit wins it for ness. no psi for lifeups means lucas flat out loses xD

Top Bottom