• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
mementos, enemy bufferizer, and mutual immunity to flash makes this close.

I think this is a stalling game where the two try to outlast each other, and both have rolling meters :p

EDIT: yes, the bufferizer. if lucas doesn't use it, ness doesn't stand a chance
Doesn't matter~

Counter-PSI Unit -> Description: Contains the enemy's PSI during a battle.

It doesn't say what kind of PSI, it just says PSI. All of Lucas' attacks are PSI except if he uses a weapon. If he cannot heal with Lifeup, he will be pretty dead.

Ness then can have the freedom to use PSI, be protected by pendants and bands and has Sudden Guts Pills to make sure he never is killed from mortal damage.

<3 Levi.

EDIT: Ahha, that's ok Sync_ :3

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
Lucas also has PSI Counter alpha btw, rendering both side's PSI useless and completely a physical fight. It all just comes down to who gets their offense/defense ups first...

counter-psi unit is jeff-only, haha :p

lucas' rolling counter is also slower, giving him many turns to stall... you can counter his PSI all you want but 800 damage divided by 2 is still 400 damage :D

And let's not forget that lucas' 16-hit comboes with the real bat/mystical stick can dole out 500 damage a pop.

Lucas also has Refresh, a pretty good stalling move.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Lucas also has PSI Counter alpha btw, rendering both side's PSI useless and completely a physical fight. It all just comes down to who gets their offense/defense ups first

And let's not forget that lucas' 16-hit comboes with the real bat/mystical stick can dole out 500 damage a pop.

Lucas also has Refresh, a pretty good stalling move.
*cracks knuckles*

Alright, PSI Counter Alpha wouldn't matter, seeing as it breaks after 3 hits. Ness would still have PSI for Lifeup where Ness uses the Counter-PSI Unit, still making sure Lucas has NO chance of using PSI at all. Then combine that will all the stuff I said a few posts back. So...good luck with that. ;D

ALSO, Lucas cannot use the NYE Bomb,
because it only works on the Pork Statue
, every other time it's considered a "dud".

EDIT: get me evidence on where counter-psi unit is Jeff only.

Levitas

the moon
;>.> I've never used the counter psi unit... can someone verify that it's jeff only?

Starmen.net doesn't say that it is, and says other items are...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I just looked it up on the EB Wiki, it says Jeff DOES fix it from the Broken Machine...but I don't see where it says only he uses it.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
ARGH. Nevermind, it's Jeff only.

Ok now I just say the fight is a stalemate because it'd take forever to kill each other because they have both moves and items to keep them alive and from using PSI.

Levitas

the moon
ARGH. Nevermind, it's Jeff only.

Ok now I just say the fight is a stalemate because it'd take forever to kill each other because they have both moves and items to keep them alive and from using PSI.
I accept your apology. Lucas accepts Ness's surrender.

Arcade

Smash Ace
They mean the same thing to some people. Like me.

And what is this "****" you speak of? Unwilling sexual intercourse does not seem to fit in the context of this discussion *adjusts monocle*

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
it's not **** until ness says no

and goddammit don't you guys ever sleep? it's probably like 2am for you over there

it's still 4:55pm here though ;D

Levitas

the moon
enough of this sillyness... back to how ninten beats both ness and lucas

let's lay off the increasingly inappropriate content though ;>.>

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

and goddammit don't you guys ever sleep? it's probably like 2am for you over there

*uses Hypnosis...LOL JK*

We're not going to talk about ****, Levi will get mad X: It's actually 3 AM ^^;

NINJA'D

Arcade

Smash Ace

Yeah, 2AM here. I'm still trying to get IC's chaingrab down. I'm not planning on using them, but inescapable, flashy, infinite chaingrabs are fun.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm confused as to how you came to that conclusion. I wake up two hours earlier than you, it's an equal amount of time per day. I don't have 22 hour days on the EC. >_>

Trips707

Smash Apprentice
Aww man, If I had known the Ness boards would be active in the wee hours in the morning I would have stayed up late...or got up early.

I always have to sleep at the worse times.:(

Top Bottom