• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Arcade

Smash Ace
Boney gets credit for being easy to combo with.

Lucas has the hardest combos, I think. I can hardly get past like three.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
When I try Lucas's combo on the emulator. I speed up the emulation, and button mash the A button.

It really does work sometimes. I've gotten all 16. 16 is the max, right? I got whatever the max is.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
When I try Lucas's combo on the emulator. I speed up the emulation, and button mash the A button.

It really does work sometimes. I've gotten all 16. 16 is the max, right? I got whatever the max is.
Yes, that's the max!

The only person I've never gotten 16 on I think was the Masked Man, it's really hard...I've only gotten like 13.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
Getting the max is so deliciously satisfying.

Seeing all of the magical music notes floating around the opponents head really fills you with a tasty, but eerie feeling of amazement.

Arcade

Smash Ace
I can get all 16 hits as Duster or Boney every so often, but I'm not so great with Kumatora, and just hopeless with Lucas for some reason.

Kinda sucks 'cause Lucas has the best physical attack.

Getting 16 hits is really fun, yeah. I once got all 16 hits, the last of which killed the enemy. I felt like a god.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
I can get all 16 hits as Duster or Boney every so often, but I'm not so great with Kumatora, and just hopeless with Lucas for some reason.

Kinda sucks 'cause Lucas has the best physical attack.

Getting 16 hits is really fun, yeah. I once got all 16 hits, the last of which killed the enemy. I felt like a god.
PSI is probably a smarter choice.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Right, but sometimes I use physical attacks anyway because rhythm hits are fun.

Anyone else have a compulsory habit to always save PSI except when absolutely necessary or against bosses?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Right, but sometimes I use physical attacks anyway because rhythm hits are fun.

Anyone else have a compulsory habit to always save PSI except when absolutely necessary or against bosses?
I use PSI/PK Flash like none other, I use Omega too even if it's on enemies that I don't need to do it on.

I just tank myself when it comes to levels. Everytime I beat one of these games I make sure I'm at level 99 just 4 teh lulz.

Arcade

Smash Ace
99? Wow. I don't have the patience for that. And I usually don't find it that fun if I'm overleveled for the final boss, it makes it anticlimactic IMO.

I died to the sharks a lot at the beginning, yeah. I always tried to take one of them on at a time until I could get to Frank safely.

That reminds me, there was this one guy on Starmen who wanted to get to level 99 in EB while the roadblocks leading out of Onett were still up. Wonder if he ever finished.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
In Earthbound, I always saved PSI for stronger enemies until I could afford Brain food lunches. Once I realized that water replenished Poo's PP, I bought a bunch of those and went nuts with PK Starstorm.

Another thing I did was, while in Magicant, buy the earth pendant for Paula and Jeff, then place them in storage so that I could get it later. I'm pretty sure this made the final boss much easier than it was supposed to be (Though my huge-*** stock of Brain food lunches didn't help).

Also, Yink, how ridiculous is Ness's stats at level 99?

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
That reminds me, there was this one guy on Starmen who wanted to get to level 99 in EB while the roadblocks leading out of Onett were still up. Wonder if he ever finished.
GO GO! Find out so we can either adore him for his commitment or insult him for his lack of life.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
All this activity.....
Yo, seriously though, King is the best dog ever!!!!
He's old and retired. He shouldn't have to work. Plus, he's smart.
Remember when you have the flashback and you see King as a puppy?
Awwwwww..... how cute.
Makes me think about all the dogs I've had a pets.

Arcade

Smash Ace
OK, I found it. Here's the most recent post on the topic, dated two years ago.

haha true, but in my spare time I have managed to reach lvl 62. Not too shabby, I dont think. I honestly dont think lvl 99 is very realistic, but I am shooting for lvl 75 - thereby acquiring all of Ness' PSI abilities before leaving Onett. I definately think its possible.
It would be awesome if someone could let me know the experience needed for the step from lvl 74 to lvl 75. Right now, im at about 80,000 for my next level.
Level 62, gaining experience on Antoids and Attack Slugs. Pretty impressive.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
i did the first time i ever played it because i knew nothing of what to do, but later on when i replayed the game they were easy as ****.....

no offense.

and were you guys talking about mother3?

EDIT: should i change my name to MagKNIGHT893? or something like that?

PSI Magnet
Magnet
Magnight
Magknight.....

wow..... i posted that stuff late....

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
oh btw, humans > most animals

bears > humans.....

Extremely skilled soldier + bear = Bear cavalry

Bear Cavalry > everything.....

which would win in a fight: bear cavalry or chuck norris

Arcade

Smash Ace
I like to think that the incredible gap in intelligence puts us > bears.

Oh, and I'd say Zengief > bears in a wrestling match.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
I don't like chuck norris, because he's too overused as a sign of manliness.

Bear Cavalry. I'll draw a picture of it tomorrow if I remember and show you all.

Top Bottom