• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Arcade

Smash Ace
No no no. That's all wrong. >: (

I think Yink is a pretty cool girl, seh slaps sync and doesnt afraid of anything.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Indeed. *Taps hand against sheet of paper*

Seeing as how Yink has no evidence proving she is a girl, the judge is ready to pass his sentence...

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Okay, so now I'm really confused. I need to brush up on my Earthbound references, I'm only really familiar with Mother 3. >_>''

I disagree with the hot statements and say you're attractive. I wouldn't say you're hot based off that picture. =P

Edit for Arcade: I made no reference intentionally, I swear. ._.

Levitas

the moon
no, I meant delta said that she's bringing ness mains here, but is also commenting on how attractive she is.

;>.> explaining puns is kinda...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I got own'd. XD I do look a bit sleepy in that picture...darn the lines under my eyes. Plus we couldn't use that pic anyways because it was deemed "inappropriate".

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
no, I meant delta said that she's bringing ness mains here, but is also commenting on how attractive she is.

;>.> explaining puns is kinda...
Oh, I see now.

Wow, that was a lame pun. It wasn't even bad enough to be funny. You should feel bad now, Levi.

I got own'd. XD I do look a bit sleepy in that picture...darn the lines under my eyes. Plus we couldn't use that pic anyways because it was deemed "inappropriate".
I don't really see how it's "inappropriate."

And D'aw, you're all self conscious now.

I'm off to bed. School tomorrow, yaaaaaaay.

Arcade

Smash Ace
I had to think about that pun for about five minutes before I actually got it. Wow.

That's like the worst pun I've heard ... ever. Congrats, Delta Cod.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I love our General Discussion. It makes me lol. But then after I'm done and get offline, I srs.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You don't mess with Yink once she done with Deneral Giscussion.
She'll mess you up.
I'm too nice for that. Even at tournaments people think I'm too nice. If I lose I never get angry. Any experience to get better I enjoy~

Hi Tyson lol. :p

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
I only get angry if I lose in the worst possible way.

Two days ago, I was charging a bat up at the far right end of halberd.
I had about 20-25%. I was playing this Ike, and I hit him with the tip. He countered though, and it did like 40% and killed me.

So upset. .______.

Arcade

Smash Ace
It's funny, I visited the Ice Climber boards and their "Ask a simple question" thread has like 17 rules. What is that, a forum post or a terms of service agreement? They don't even have a general/off-topic discussion. It completely put me off from ever wanting to post there because something like "hey guys, I just tried out chaingrabbing, it's actually pretty fun... and more difficult than I thought. I have more respect for you guys for mastering it" would probably be deemed "not contributing significantly to meaningful discussion" or something.

Anyway, my point is that's what's cool about this thread; we can actually post with other Ness mainers casually without having mods breathing down our necks enforcing pointless rules.

Top Bottom