• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I've been playing too much Modern Warfare 2. It's not good for my blood pressure.

The game is so geared towards camping. It's like the change from Melee to Brawl. >_>

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I've been playing too much "real life"... And yet I comment on here....

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
half-life>Half life 2......
TF2>...... lots of stuff
LoZ:OoT > LoZ > LoZ:LttP > LoZ:LA > LoZ:MM > LoZ:TP > LoZ:Oo(S/A) > ....

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
SMG? Sub Machine Gun? Super Mario Girls?

LoZ LA > LoZ OoA > LoZ OoT > LoZ WW > LoZ TP > LoZ OoS. Out of all the LoZ games I played so far.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Uh. I think Super Mario Galaxy is being referred to here.

Why all the Oracle of Seasons hate!? That was a game of many good memories for myself. And Subrosians > Tokays or whatever those things from Crescent Island were called. Plus time travel has been done a million times before, but no one's ever thought to change the season. Seriously.

I wish we had a thread for Ness' hit boxes bubbles.

Dajayman

Seasons was ridiculously simple compared to Ages. Seasons would've been a better game if it was a bit more challenging.

I never played SMG, or SM 64.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm just doing poorly at the worst times... One tourney tomorrow..

Dajayman

Don't give up! You must recover, at 400%!!!

You think ook gives up?! Hell no! He takes hits like a champ and then proceeds to donkey punch you in the face.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
So, I just got back from the tourny.

I didn't do dubs since I didn't have a partner. :urg:

I also failed at singles and didn't win a single set. :(
That sucks... :(

I had a similar disappointment. One tourney at kirks smashfest (good B+ friendlies btw dajaman), I played dla first round... I had a cazcombo going on him and when I went for the spike and the set win, it sourspotted and he ended up taking my last stock... Then I lost to a lucario...

The next day I played at another tournament and first round I had a **** set against genosamus... First game I nearly 3-stocked him (I think jv...) then the next I 2-stocked him, getting a well placed pkt2 and cazcombo off... For some odd reason, the tournament was suddenly changed to single elimination and I played arty next round, who two-stocked me twice... I didn't have confidence in my Kirby and went ness both rounds, and the day before I had nearly beaten arty several times with my Kirby.... -.- that annoyed me... I know I would've destroyed losers bracket.... And I forgot to get my five dollars back!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Look at my new avatar!!
I made it myself ^^
Rate please =P

(I'm already thinking about getting ness in the background instead of standing before it)
Being an art maniac and student I am going to be very critical of the rating for you Bartolon.

I give it an F!

....FOR FANTASTIC! XD

...I also put up some of my Ness vids...but I suck so...yeah..

Top Bottom