• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You guys seem to forget I'm female.

Though, 5' 2" is still pretty short for a girl, my weight is...I don't know normal I suppose.

Levitas

the moon
rofl dajayman. I'm 6'0 and 130 even. Ness players are skinny, I guess.

Except sage.

Also, Yink is a normal weight for a girl her height x.x

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
rofl dajayman. I'm 6'0 and 130 even. Ness players are skinny, I guess.

Except sage.

Also, Yink is a normal weight for a girl her height x.x
Thank you Levitas <3

And Ness players aren't just skinny, we're attractive too.

@Delta: Quiet you. I'm going to Riot Shield you to death on CoD: MW2. Roit Shield = win.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Or I can just stun you and Knife you in the back. >_>

Or snipe you from long distance.

Or take my SMG and hop around some places to get your side.

Or Noob tube you. <3

But I digress. Riot Shields are win. =D

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
When you're so poor that you can only afford ramen you tend not to gain weight. Luckily I still gain height. :D

Sure you have 200 lbs. of "muscle" gayge. Although 200 lbs. of wouldn't really make you a fat*ss.

D*mn you're short Yink. I'm afraid I'd step on you...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
No, I'm not muscular, just saying that I have enough muscles that I'm 200 lbs and not fat.

*insert sexy picture of me here*

I do plan to have a six pack by next halloween. I want to be indiana jones. =D

smash64

Smash Champion
not tring to be a show off but I am kinda riped and that would be because I go to the gym mostly every day and because I play soccer lol also I'm 5'6 140

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
not tring to be a show off but I am kinda riped and that would be because I go to the gym mostly every day and because I play soccer lol also I'm 5'6 140
OH YEAH? I go to the gym everyday too. But I don't play soccer, I play Tennis.

I'm not ripped though. :| But I'm fit enough. I'm the perfect cuddle height too.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
OH YEAH? I go to the gym everyday too. But I don't play soccer, I play Tennis.

I'm not ripped though. :| But I'm fit enough. I'm the perfect cuddle height too.
Selling yourself over the internet I see? =P

Smash64, I love you. You play soccer. Have my babies. What position do you play?

Soccer is awesome because I don't need to be tall to be good at it. *Glares at Basketball*

smash64

Smash Champion
soccer is 2 good I play midfield what about you? Also I'm realy good in soccer I'm going to florida for a state tournament just in case some one that lives in florida wants to play some while I'm there :D

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Selling yourself over the internet I see? =P

Smash64, I love you. You play soccer. Have my babies. What position do you play?

Soccer is awesome because I don't need to be tall to be good at it. *Glares at Basketball*
:( I am not!

*goes to Florida to NOT watch Smash64* :p ... I'd rather soak up some sun on a beach. Though, I don't really need to tan at all, I'm already tan.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
soccer is 2 good I play midfield what about you? Also I'm realy good in soccer I'm going to florida for a state tournament just in case some one that lives in florida wants to play some while I'm there :D
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Too pro.

I play Stopper. It's real fun to play since I'm good at reading the opponent's moves and know where they'll pass the ball or if they'll try to juke. The only thing I'm bad at is receiving punts because I'm short. D:

Yink, gamers don't get tans. That's blasphemy. You're supposed to be pale. We should burn you at the stake for this heresy!

Dajayman

I'm Mexican so I have a nice tan. I know smash64 has a nice tan as well.

Also I started going to the gym a couple times a week, I just lift weights and do some cardio. But I won't lie, I'm pretty much skin and bones, the most I can bench is like 60 lbs. :p

I also walk a lot since I'm too poor to afford a car. So I'm in better shape than most lazy Americans. Yes I am advertising over the internet ladies.
More like lady, Yink is the only girl here.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I refuse to go to the Gym. Too lazy to work out. I'm always ready to play a game of soccer or manhunt or what-have-you, so I'm not in bad shape. I can play a full two half soccer game without having any problems.:laugh:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm Mexican so I have a nice tan. I know smash64 has a nice tan as well.

Also I started going to the gym a couple times a week, I just lift weights and do some cardio. But I won't lie, I'm pretty much skin and bones, the most I can bench is like 60 lbs. :p

I also walk a lot since I'm too poor to afford a car. So I'm in better shape than most lazy Americans. Yes I am advertising over the internet ladies.
More like lady, Yink is the only girl here.
Maybe I should just change my gender to fit in better with you guys.

Nah, being a girl is great.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm so glad I'm not a girl. I'd hate to deal with periods, you have to worry about being *****, and you have to shave anyways. Also you are physically weaker.

Dajayman

I sense sexism jokes are incoming.

And what makes you think guys can't be ***** gayge? *slips roofie in gayge's drink*

One thing I like about being a male is that I can have facial hair. I got a nice moustache and goatee combo going on and my gf <3s how "scruffy" the hairs on my chiny chin chin are. :)

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Mario is the best mario character.
Fawful is the best character to set foot in the mushroom kingdom however.
And dang it smash 64 respond to my VM D :

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
SMRPG is overrated and sloooooooooooooooooooow. I'm so glad I emulated it, since the only way I found tolerable to play was on ~10x speed. The only time I lowered the speed was to do some of the more precise jumps in the game.

And Geno wasn't that good. I used Mario Peach and Bowser. Since they're all the coolest. :D

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
SMRPG is overrated and sloooooooooooooooooooow. I'm so glad I emulated it, since the only way I found tolerable to play was on ~10x speed. The only time I lowered the speed was to do some of the more precise jumps in the game.

And Geno wasn't that good. I used Mario Peach and Bowser. Since they're all the coolest. :D
Go sit in the back of the classroom. NOW. :D

Top Bottom