• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Bartolon

Smash Lord
@Daya: That's €15. Next customer =D (xD)

@Eagle: Thx man!

@Yink: When I saw the F I was like :( But when I saw fantastic I was :chuckle:!!

@Orange: Thx =P It sucks that you can't make them, it takes some time though, to make one. I use photoshop cs3 for it =D

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I grade it E...
For EXCELLENT.

MS Paint is cooler than PS btw. I made my cute avatar on MS Paint.

I'm so broke I don't have any $, let alone €s!

Dajayman

Only true artists can use the "limitations" to create awesome art on the amazing MS Paint.

I can't afford fancy art programs and I use MS Paint since it's free.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I got mine for free, at the Design College. :p They gave me "Adobe Creative Suite 4 : Master Collection"

Uffe

Smash Hero
Getting free stuff is great. Anyway, I want to wish the Ness boards a Happy Thanksgiving and be thankful for what you've accomplished and for being able to live under a roof. I'm happy to say that I've been coming here for over a year now and I want to say thank you to you guys and gals for being wonderful, funny and cool to chat with. The Ness boards is a great place to be. :)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Getting free stuff is great. Anyway, I want to wish the Ness boards a Happy Thanksgiving and be thankful for what you've accomplished and for being able to live under a roof. I'm happy to say that I've been coming here for over a year now and I want to say thank you to you guys and Yink because she's the only girl here for being wonderful, funny and cool to chat with. The Ness boards is a great place to be. :)
Fixed. :laugh:

Yep, Happy Thanksgiving guys! I enjoy all of you guys. :)

Dajayman

Gobble gobble.

I had PS CS3 at one point (downloaded illegally), but it took up waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much CPU, **** that. MS Paint all day!

Uffe

Smash Hero
Yes, I'm back till Sunday. I didn't want to tell you guys, but life is getting in the way of my gaming. That's not a bad thing, though. As much as I love playing video games and such, life is a lot more important. Especially in these times. So I just want to let you all know that if I do end up missing in action like I had been a week and a half ago, I'm not dead.

I told Bartolon, Achoral and ViceGrip this and I believe maybe Earthbound360 if I recall correctly. I recently told Yink, too. So yeah, if you don't see me around as often or at all, I'm alright. Anyway, enough about that. I just got home from Thanksgiving dinner and enjoyed every bit of it. :)

Dajayman

So what is everyone thankful for? I'm thankful that I'm still alive somehow. And that I'm one of good looking guy. And that I ate some food today, food is good.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm thankful for my health...I hope it doesn't get worse.

I'm also thankful for my friends, family and yes, even my friends here.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I wish you all had a very unhappy thanksgiving. Screw you guys.
Maybe later we can do that. ;) In the mean time and in all seriousness, I'm thankful for what direction my life is going. The other stuff, I think I've already mentioned. Family, friends, you guys, that sort of thing.

Dajayman

Two? You fat pigs!

I wish I had texting, but I'm thankful I at least have a cell phone. It's extremely rough to not have a cell phone, but it's still pretty rough since most people text to communicate nowadays. A lot of people don't like calling or being called anymore. I'm so far behind in the digital world I'm choking to death on the digital dust. D:

Whatever, I try to discipline myself to not waste the little money I have on a ton of things I want. Being broke has it's few quirks.

Dajayman

You don't even realize how much money I "save" by being broke. You also learn that money isn't everything and you become less materialistic.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yink is a fattie.
No, I just have a huge family. My mother's side and my father's side all had dinners. So I kind of was forced.

After the first meal I thought I was going to die and then realized we had ANOTHER to attend.

I am gaining a little weight, tbh. But yay for that because I'm underweight.

Top Bottom