• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Are we talking the GC Four Swords or the one that came with the LttP remake?

The GC one would have been better if I didn't have to use the gameboy advance things. I never had any of the adapters for multiplayer in that game.

The GBA one was soooooo fun. I remember playing it for hours with my brother. It did cause a lot of bickering when we got greedy and threw each other into the lava though. :laugh:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Oracle Of Ages should be called Oracle Of F*cking Puzzles. That game was mad hard.

Seasons was a joke. It's like they literally put out a ton more effort into making Ages hard that they ignored Seasons. Seasons was fun and cool, but Ages was a million times tougher.

Edit: Link Game Boy games are 1000x then the rest of the Link games. They are terribly underrated. Link's Awakening is the best Zelda game of all time. I wish they made more cool, old skool, Game Boy Link games.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Oracle Of Ages should be called Oracle Of F*cking Puzzles. That game was mad hard.

Seasons was a joke. It's like they literally put out a ton more effort into making Ages hard that they ignored Seasons. Seasons was fun and cool, but Ages was a million times tougher.

Edit: Link Game Boy games are 1000x then the rest of the Link games. They are terribly underrated. Link's Awakening is the best Zelda game of all time. I wish they made more cool, old skool, Game Boy Link games.
I'm glad to see you agree with my thoughts... Ages was difficult, and that was the one I got while my brother got seasons.

Link's awakening was a really good game... I lost mine though :(. I'm pretty sure the original loz tops even that though... The first is so deep that nobody even knows how deep it is.

Edit: "ay, loz links awakening, I'm happy for ya and imma letchu finish, but the original legend of Zelda was the best legend of Zelda game of all time!"

Dajayman

I definitely need to play LoZ for the NES.

I have so many video games that I "need" to play, ugh... I'm not nerdy enough to play them all! D:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yink said:
I don't main Lucas, I main Ness and I posted it. I just like this community.
Uffe said:
Yink: I don't main Lucas, I man Ness and I posted it. I just like this community.

Uffe: I lol'd. :laugh: I'll think about it.
See people get stuff wrong all the time. I did put man but then I edited. :laugh: Uffe just had to find the man part though! ;)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I walking home from school yesterday and passed by this sign. I read it while I was walking.

It said: "Use Directional Lights"

I thought it said: "Use Directional Influence"

I also got my friend to say "I fight for my friends" today during class. I broke out laughing.

Dajayman

Prepare yourself, you'll get no sympathy from me.
Illinois has too many good Ike mains... D:

Edit: Treat the following as a second post since nobody posts here and I don't want to double post. D:

I just watched Corpse Bride and the ending literally made me cry. ;_;

How could that movie end like that?!?!?! Anyone else see the movie?! Ugh I expected a happy ending like in Nightmare Before Christmas! Tim Burton broke my heart and let me down, just like that poor Corpse Bride... D:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Me and my roomate went to eat at round table cuz we had never been to the one up here at school. We got the wombo combo, and when we orderd it we were all, "wombo combo!". the guy taking teh order was all happy too. then he asked if we wanted chicken wings and my friend was all, "chicken wings, are those anything like happy feet?" It made my day.

orange/xd

Smash Ace
They have something called Wombo Combo? X)

I usually go to Dominoe's or this amazing restaurant called Tony Pepperoni (they flavor your crust :9) for all my pizza-related needs.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
In my English course yesterday, the teacher/library person/whatever said: "our school paid over 9000 dollars to use this online resource." I started cracking up, but because it would be mean to laugh during someone's presentation, I had to hold it back. It was really funny...

Is there anything else to discuss here other than real-life uses/coincidences of online memes?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So today my friend came to realize I'm "obsessed" with the Earthbound game. I was wondering where she'd been for 5+ years because I've been a fan for a long time, haha.

But today she was looking on my comp., which rotates between Earthbound/MOTHER wallpapers every minute and she said, "Chloe, you have a LOT of images of that boy with the hat." I told her Ness was my favorite character and that he was cute.

She then proceeded to calling me a pedophile, and then she found my images of SEXYNESS (Me as Ness).

Do I have a problem? :( *sniffs*

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Prepare yourself, you'll get no sympathy from me.
Illinois has too many good Ike mains... D:

Edit: Treat the following as a second post since nobody posts here and I don't want to double post. D:

I just watched Corpse Bride and the ending literally made me cry. ;_;

How could that movie end like that?!?!?! Anyone else see the movie?! Ugh I expected a happy ending like in Nightmare Before Christmas! Tim Burton broke my heart and let me down, just like that poor Corpse Bride... D:
Corpse Bride was so sad. I liked it, too. D'aw. D:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
first off, yes wombo combo exists at round table. i knew about the pizza b4 the meme.

second, yeah whenev im like, i main ness and hes badass, ppl are like, pedo lol.

tis k, if u can **** them with ness u can reverse the roles ;)

Uffe

Smash Hero
first off, yes wombo combo exists at round table. i knew about the pizza b4 the meme.

second, yeah whenev im like, i main ness and hes badass, ppl are like, pedo lol.

tis k, if u can **** them with ness u can reverse the roles ;)
I guess that if you main Bowser, you're horny. Or if you use King Dedede, well, I won't go into detail there. But maybe someone like Wario, you're automatically lazy.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
random thing: when i was playing B+ and randomly spammed PSI Magnet, my partner grabbed someone as Kirby and used Fthrow, which when I PSI Magnet-winded him when he was rising/in the air, he ended his throw in the air.... it was weird... no replays :(

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
PK Thunder.
PK Thunder 2
PK Flash
PSI Magnet
Bair, Fair, Uair, Nair, Dair
Yoyos, Bat
Utilt, Dtilt, Ftilt
Dash attack
Jab combo
...I think that covers everything except PKF.

Also, there's the Q&A thread for this.

smash64

Smash Champion
hey sorry guys i dont have internet right now so the interview thing should swich to some one else, right now im at my friends house and i am posting hehe anyways wish me luck at the Michigan tournament tomorrow

Top Bottom