• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I'll brawl you after saturday, but right now, I'm training for a tourney, rather than ness dittos (Virtually no ness's in florida besides shaky)

By the way, some of you should sign up to be mentors in the mentoring program. There's absolutely no nesses for the brawl mentors category, and I'd love to be a pupil :3 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270192

Edit: @Yink, While you're down in Florida, maybe you could attend a tourney and show me some stuffs? :D I'm the lesser known ness main in florida x.x ( A lot less)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah probably Rockstar, how'd you do at that one? Stealth showed us some vids but he didn't say how you did IIRC.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
@ Yink not so good. They were alot better then you'd think. I MM'ed Ensis, and Mr.Doom, and it went pretty bad. Basically, the vids explain everything.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
lol namesearching.

I namesearch to get around.

There was this one thread which was judging short stories.

It used the words "Supreme" and "Dirt" in the same paragraph. So it showed up at the top, and I went "WTF?".

I also namesearched my way to a PacWest thread. I escaped before they noticed a Brawl player around.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
In 4 more posts I have 5000 again. In other words, namesearching is gay.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Can someone link me to a vid of PK Jump being done? I want to be sure I'm doing it right.

nvm, found one. Yup, what I'm doing is indeed a PK Jump. Kind of less awesome than I though it was, but then again I though that Ganon could FoG without landing at one point. :/

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I just thought of something.

I know someone who namesearches.

Captain Falcon.

(baiting dat l.o.r.d.h.e.l.m.e.t)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It's the easiest way for me to find threads to post in if I don't already post there. And posting my name in a thread I posted yesterday didn't make me namesearch this :c. I just went through my own posts and saw where I was yesterday.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
lol@u. :p

I can't namesearch "Raz", but fortunately nobody refers to me that way due to the existence of Razmakazi.

Top Bottom