• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I CAN'T POST ON ANY OF THE TREADS I WANT TO WITHOUT INTENTIONAL DOUBLE POSTING!!!! :(

Also, that article is funny.... I didn't read the last paragraph, but I always knew Microsoft was terrible at a ton of stuff.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Since Ness is borderline mid tier, I realized I don't have a low tier main. I think I'm going to do the unimaginable, I'm going to use Lucas as my low tier main.

Chuee! Give me some pointers.

Dajayman

Yoshi is alright, but Lucas seems like he'd be easy to pick up since I'm a Ness main. Obviously they aren't the same, but some aspects of Lucas are similar like his PKT and PKF game are similar to Ness'. Also some Lucas stuff is fun, like fh dair > dtilts > stick.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Obviously they aren't the same, but some aspects of Lucas are similar like his PKT and PKF game are similar to Ness'.
Ehhh I dunno about that. I consider Lucas PKF a zoning tool. There's less cooldown, and on hit it actually knocks your opponent away. Since Ness' has more cooldown it's more punishable on block, and even on hit your opponent can SDI towards you easily since there's no significant knocback in the other direction. I always saw Ness' as a tool for killing rolls and edgeguarding.

Then again people can play the characters however they want, so I guess in that case their PKF games would be similar if used that way.

Basically this post is a waste of space.

Yink, I think I'll steal that for future use.

Dajayman

I don't mean that their PKF uses are similar, since they obviously have different effects. But they both start off similar, fired off as a bolt, so actually getting PKF to land should be similar for both characters (except their aerial PKFs, obviously).

Dajayman

Manly men make their own doors by smashing through walls.

I just had a cool idea. Yink should post a random cool Ness pic like daily or weekly.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ok guys, I'll make a ton of Ness only avatars and you guys can take the ones you'd like.

Chuee

Smash Hero
FH dair OoS, SH AC Fair to approach, Sh nair to **** spotdodge.
PKT offstage, Fsmash to kill
You set now.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I like FH dair OoS with ness against characters that are often hoppy. Catches people off guard a lot.
I dislike lucas' nair when playing ppl on wifi... I SDI that, but it doesn't read my fair afterwards and I get fsmashed.

Random
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PTDv_szmL0

I didn't know about B.o.B till yesterday.

_clinton

Smash Master
You don't land PK Freeze, unlike Flash which is one of the worst PK moves overall in the main games Freeze doesn't have any real + stuff to back up use of it (which is funny because it is useful in all 3 main games).

Dajayman

Graah, I guess I'll just spam PK Freeze long range since Lucas' PKT is so effin' slow.

I hate having Lucas' PKT far from me, it's so slow that if an opponent manages to somehow roll/AD past my thunder loops PKT can't chase them unlike Ness PKT. Ness PKT >>>> Lucas PKT.

Neon Ness

I'm inclined to agree.

You can still ledgestall with Lucas' though. Sometimes people will sneak up on the ledge while you're hanging off of it, you can get them to back off sometimes. Umm... since it has more horizontalish knockback you can gimp people? Unlike with Ness. Doesn't juggle that well though...

PK Freeze stagespike is pro.

But when you're playing Lucas, especially compared to Ness, it just feels like you have a million ways to recover lol.

I wonder if Bartolon is still sick... maybe I should go ahead and update the video thread soon.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
propose title is changed to match the spirit of moonside

tit le is to mat side

is to sim

Neon Ness

Moooonsiiiiide.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZHnCoP45Gw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZHnCoP45Gw?fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Top Bottom