• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
OK guys...
we have two fairly new threads, mine receiving little activity.
we have lessened our discussion on many topics, most important of which is matchup.
we post very infrequently.

:sonic: C'mon, step it up!

I'm turning into dajayman... *slaps* okay, now I'm back.
But I would greatly appreciate some posts in other topics. I don't have anything to update my thread. :(

"You're gonna lose yourself in the music; the moment you own it, you'd better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime..."
--eminem.

random, but I was listening to that song... xD

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
Lol eagle i posted in both of those threads then i realized on the stage discussion i basically just repeated what i already learned from swf xD

but yeah i agree we really do need to step it up, seriously this forum has been really dead lately, i've posted like every other post haha. and going to bed is underrated/overrated/dumb/awesome all at the same time...

also im mad cuz my sig never works :(

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I watch your crew video Kenny. You and I play pretty similar. XD
I cheered everytime you got a combo and cried everytime you got comboed.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Hilarious sight: dajayman sitting by himself watching kenny's combos and cheering/crying.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
My gosh (I'm back). I did SO poorly in singles at HD: Remix. I actually got last. I suppose that happens to everyone so I'll just shake it off and do better next time!

I did however team wtih FAE, and we got top 10 for doubles (and the teams were stacked...so many good people).

The highlights of that were probably the fact that we beat Hylian/Legan and Ripple/Oro. I feel like maybe we could've done something to Mr.Doom/Holmes but ah well, we did really well.

Dajayman

Oro is a noob, that ain't a highlight if you beat him. He probably just let Ripple carry his team. Jk Oro, I love you. XD

I wanted to go to HDR and see you and FAE again, but I don't have a single dollar. :cry:
If I went I could've given you pro advice like I did last time and you wouldn't have gotten last. My bad...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Good job Yink. Hope that set w/ Hylian and Legan was recorded. :>

Feel like I haven't been to a tournament in forever, sounds like you guys had a good time.

Dajayman

I do love DJ music, DJing is something I'd like to try out one day but I have literally zero DJing experience.

I'd name myself DJ Dajay. :laugh:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Good job Yink. Hope that set w/ Hylian and Legan was recorded. :>

Feel like I haven't been to a tournament in forever, sounds like you guys had a good time.
Thanks a ton. It wasn't lol...FAE and I got one match recorded with Mr. Doom/Holms though. I wish they were recorded though.

It was great yeah.

Thanks guys, sorry I did so poopy in singles. I'll shake it off and do better next time, I promise. (it happens to everyone sometime, go figure).

Dajayman

Yiiiiiiiiink. I wanted to go to HDR so bad...
FAE was all hyped up to see me again and IL was all hyped up to return again from last year because it was so fun. I spent the weekend crying. :cry:

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
dajay theres a girl at my school that dj's night clubs lol you should get tips from her xD

and guyz im excited for my first tourney this weekend! although im not sure how much ness ill be playing :ohwell:

i honestly think im better with olimar *sobs in an emo corner*

but yeah tips for ness cuz im gonna be playing him some at least idk what to do haha

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
speaking of tournaments, WHEN IS THE NEXT IL TOURNAMENT?!?!?!? SRSLY!

Dajayman

Most of IL's activity is in the north? Lol, you mean all of it. There's like 3 southern IL players and they go to St. Louis because it's closer to Chicago.

Eagle, next tournament I know of is Oct. 30 MAS. You going to actually be there? IL knows you as the Ness main who always says he's coming to tournaments but then comes up with crazy reasons why you can't go.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
IL needs to come to Brainshock. Dajay, tell them about it...OH wants to go, MI, IA (obviously), MN, IN, some of KY, MO, KS and maybe some of TX are going.

EDIT: PSI, you need to learn to have excellent spacing, good use of fair/nair etc. The best piece of advice I've ever gotten from anyone was from Mr. Doom, and that was, "Do you really KNOW your character? Front and back? Do that, then start learning the matchups."

Does that help?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
okay... that date in october should be free for me... All i've gotta do is remember to schedule off of work.

and could you give me the where?

I'll have College apps finished by then, school will be less stressful, I hope (I've got so many random papers to write... FFFFFFFF), and other things. I might have a chess tournament (very unlikely, because our season starts tomorrow), and there might be a math team meet (I'd probably not go, because I suck at the subjects we have).

Oh, speaking of math team.... CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH 3D DIOPHANTINE EQUATIONS?!?!?! I don't know crap about multi-variable calculus...

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Ok thanks yink, ill work on that stuff and ill try to get some good ness games next weekend.

And eagle i'd help you but im in algebra 2 :X
(so basically i don't even know what that is... multiple variables in the same calculation? what the heck?!)

and lol to dmg

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I have to say hi here because I got a special request for me to say hi from a super duper ultra cool person.

Hi.

With love, Ref

Ps.Yay for lack of emotion =)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
REF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& not pointless, dajay. xD

Uffe

Smash Hero
While you guys are busy making new Ness buddies in person, I'm busy making friends with a Yoshi main. Should I continue playing Brawl?

Uffe

Smash Hero
At least now you why I haven't been around lately. I've been duking it out with someone who plays Melee just as good as me that isn't my brother. The guy likes my Melee Ness, which is great. I suppose I haven't been feeling Brawl so much because of the fact that I never really get the chance to play it. Where I'm living now, the rec room has no Wii, and we can't bring our own systems in there. :/

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
At least now you why I haven't been around lately. I've been duking it out with someone who plays Melee just as good as me that isn't my brother. The guy likes my Melee Ness, which is great. I suppose I haven't been feeling Brawl so much because of the fact that I never really get the chance to play it. Where I'm living now, the rec room has no Wii, and we can't bring our own systems in there. :/
*Tackles Uffe*

PK UFFE!!! Just come visit us then okay? We miss you...we miss Ref too and even he came by today :)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
*Tackles Uffe*

PK UFFE!!! Just come visit us then okay? We miss you...we miss Ref too and even he came by today :)
I like the rhyming used, whether intentional or not.

but yes, HOORAY FOR BLAST TO PAST!

Top Bottom