• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Finder (The original finder thread)

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Dan, you said that updating the list was your least favorite thing somewhere before. That's how I know.

noe3

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noe_03
3DS FC
3368-2779-4997
I've been a Ness since SSB64, and I'm not going to stop till the take him away from me... then i guess I'll roll boozer, because fat things are funny... God, I hope that never happens.

Noe3 - Plattsburgh, NY

Ness_Superfair

Smash Rookie
Indiana Ness!

I am also a lonely Ness in a big city of Shiek, Marth, Fox, etc... I started the Ness way of life the day I realized I was going to stop playing like a stupid Nub, (spamming stupid b moves, like jiggly puffs rollout), it was love at first melee. He was the only different kind of character, unlike his speedier counter parts, that I could use very well. I enjoy Ness's type of moves that play into the "mindgames" of ssbm, his PKTh is amazing at that.

Anyways, Im in college(sort of) right now and work, and play ssbm. Along with that other thing, called a life or something... but who needs that with Ness around? I mean really..heh

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
So, I'm pretty sure that Matunas stopped playing about 2 years ago. Is JoEx37 an active member, because I need me some Ness v. Ness practice here.

Never mind, he hasn't been active since last June. Well, looks like I'm the only Ness left in Illinois. Who's close to the Chicago land area?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It means I should probably get added, that's what!

Timotee
...my location is fluid, but it's usa.
(unless you want to put WA/CO/MA)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm trying to contact all the Nesses relatively close to me (looks at EB360). If you live close to me feel free to contact me.

Plus I should be added onto the list. thesage, Arlington, Va. Somebody please reorganize the list so it's easier to read.

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
So, I'm pretty sure that Matunas stopped playing about 2 years ago. Is JoEx37 an active member, because I need me some Ness v. Ness practice here.

Never mind, he hasn't been active since last June. Well, looks like I'm the only Ness left in Illinois. Who's close to the Chicago land area?
I just wanted to say I actually didn't stop playing and hello Lt. Killjoy. I haven't gone to any tournaments in a long time, and my Ness sucks worse than ever, but my Samus is much better.

Anyways, I still stop by occasionally, just really haven't seen much in here lately that has caught my eye (until I saw you posted something with my name in it).

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
I just wanted to say I actually didn't stop playing and hello Lt. Killjoy. I haven't gone to any tournaments in a long time, and my Ness sucks worse than ever, but my Samus is much better.

Anyways, I still stop by occasionally, just really haven't seen much in here lately that has caught my eye (until I saw you posted something with my name in it).
Matunas!!! Awesome! You should come up and smash again sometime, I've gotten mucho better. Plus I'd like to see your Samus!

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Well between school and work I'll be hard pressed to find time, but if I do I'll be sure to let you know. Hopefully I get the chance to play some smash sometime in the near future. Dan or Vilness still around?

dan smith

Smash Champion
I still exsist, I check back every couple of weeks. (Although, if Simna can simply mod my posts...I might not have to...)

My roomate and I still smash occasionally. It's like riding a bicycle. I don't think I've improved much but my game is still alright. If you guys are ever near the KC area...I'm definately down for some friendlies.

As for Ville, I haven't talked to him in a while. I think daytime in his coutry is pretty close to nightime in mine.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
oh wow it's the ness board vets ^_^
wish you guys posted more, seems now it's only haters talkin bout how our board is dead.. :pout:

wish i could drive across the ocean to come play too ^_^

:also wish i had goodies to contribute, but i'm getting better:

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
I don't know whether it's / i'm so important ^_^
but I'm a ness player who lives in Europe ( Germany, Freiburg).

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
SSoH - Chicago, Illinois USA

Ness fan since N64, trying to practice with him to shut people who who keep telling me iI should drop the "crappy character" and play as someone better tier.

salostryker

Smash Rookie
Salostryker - Baltimore, MD. I'm really glad to know that there are Ness fans. My roommate at college would always come in while I was playing Smash saying, "I wonder who Ness is." I main Peach now, too.

Firzius

Smash Rookie
Firzius - London, England (go us british!)

Hi new here just started playing with Ness, and am loving him!!
Already learnt the jackets and hitbox tricks (such cool glitches)
Actually this is my first post, got to admire you lot to your dedication to Ness.
Thanks

Top Bottom