• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Finder (The original finder thread)

Overload

Smash Lord
Overload-Rhode Island,USA
don't know if you are still doing this, this thread is pretty old, but oh well

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sumo066 in St. Cloud, Florida.

Kool, I used to live in Providence, Rhode Island. I like to play Ness as my secondary, but I want to get much better.

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Dan Smith! Holy crap I haven't checked the Ness forums in a long time. How are things?

Hukster

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hukster
I main Ness, from Canada, Lethbridge AB. I can't state my exact location, but I'm closest to that city.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
I guess I should state my unfortunate circumstances. My first unfortunate circumstance is I am, in fact, a Ness main. But I love it so much!

My real unfortunate situation is my location. Southern Illinois. Mount Vernon to be exact.

Kayo

Smash Apprentice
Premium
NNID
KiddKayo
3DS FC
0989-3028-4971
Kayo from Malden, Mass here if anyone updates this. Lol

Last edited:

ιota [UPSB]

Smash Cadet
Iota, from Orlando, FL.

I'm a learning player and a Falcon main atm, but I've been playing Ness a lot as well, and may decide to follow my dreams and main him (for now I'm just trying to get better in general, so idk if it'd be a good idea to do that just yet xD)

Last edited:
Top Bottom