• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Finder (The original finder thread)

Jarrod159

Smash Cadet
What's up guys

I did main jigglypuff for a while and had ness as a secondary but i think im gonna change it up and work a lot harder on my ness since comboing with him is soo much fun.

Warwick, RI

Levitas

the moon
Apparently, I'm the only ness in Michigan, which I simply do not believe. Maybe the only MI ness to frequent the Ness boards, or the only one that pays much attention to my Ness, but I'm not alone up here. right? Ann Arbor MI btw.

Cinder

Smash Master
Ness is my bottom-tier main, so what the heck

Cinder-Richmond, VA

...I'm not that good with Ness yet (I'm better w/ Doc and Sheik), but I'm gonna start working on it...

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Ness is my bottom-tier main, so what the heck

Cinder-Richmond, VA

...I'm not that good with Ness yet (I'm better w/ Doc and Sheik), but I'm gonna start working on it...
you use Ness? Why didn't you say so? I could've helped you a lot more with that at Tope's than I can with your Doc :( good **** though...

and dude, does this ever get updated? I'm totally not on there :(
[lolll like it matters?]

Cinder

Smash Master
you use Ness? Why didn't you say so? I could've helped you a lot more with that at Tope's than I can with your Doc :( good **** though...

and dude, does this ever get updated? I'm totally not on there :(
[lolll like it matters?]
Meh...more recent decision...I tried to main him a while back, but I couldn't give up my Doc...Ness ended up being my best low/bottom tier, so I thought "what the hell, I'll bottom-tier main Ness:laugh:"

But yeah, thanks for your help with my Doc...and maybe you can give me some Ness pointers at Tope's next tourney;)

D

Deleted member

WHAT! Some ness's name is burnt toast. He is dead. Oh umm, i sorta play ness, so i guess u could add me (he is my...he is one of my "other" characters). I live in San Diego, CA

Levitas

the moon
I'm a little confused about the burnt toast thing. Can someone clarify?

Also I just realized that I never posted in here asking to add me. I'm in Ann Arbor, MI.

EDIT: I just looked at the previous page. Guess I did post in here with info. My bad.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
There is another person called Toasty! actually. He went to Pound and I thought it was you. Pretty funny.

D

Deleted member

Oh best matchup ever!:

Burntsocks vs Toasty for rights to fight burnttoast!

Oh yea, i said it. COPYRIGHTED SON :chuckle: :ness: :yoshi:

Levitas

the moon
Woah, what's that all about? I think there are sprites, but I've never seen a gif.

And most people wouldn't know what you were talking about and assume something worse.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I know what you're talking about. Why in the world do you need a gif though? That's a little disturbing.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Oh best matchup ever!:

Burntsocks vs Toasty for rights to fight burnttoast!

Oh yea, i said it. COPYRIGHTED SON :chuckle: :ness: :yoshi:
IT'S ON SON!!! *trains with |Egg| Sniper*

There is another person called Toasty! actually. He went to Pound and I thought it was you. Pretty funny.
haha I know that, I was saying it in comic defiance of his existence ^_^

Is he brown?!?! Or did you just think he was me and you were like "do you use Ness?" Oh wait, this was before we met, obviously haha [unless he IS brown and looks strangely like me]

Top Bottom