• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Finder (The original finder thread)

theblackmage

Smash Rookie
Yeah... I play Ness, Earthbound is my favorite game besides ssbm. I live in Northern Virginia. Everyone I know keeps telling me to switch to Mario as my main since I'm pretty good with him, but Ness is so cool (and he gots the sparklies)...

Dess

Smash Rookie
Now, now, you can't forget me! I'm Pickerington, Ohio's One and only Ness! I'm an assending Ness player and would love to check out your guy's Ness'. Not to mention a fun little match to hon on my skills!

Brookman

Smash Hero
Brookman - Rocky Hill, CT

MasterofFlames is from Danbury, CT. He is the best Ness on the planet.

Frozen Flame

Smash Rookie
i plan on beefing up my ness more and taking him to local fest and such here in pasadena maryland. he does well against friends that are pretty good, but needs more experience and unlocking mind game potential

Infamous_V

Smash Rookie
Im from Adelaide, Australia and Ive been a Ness player from the original SSB and Im a huge fan of the Mother/Earthbound series. Its great to see other Ness players and even greater to see some from Australia. Soon people will realise the awesomeness of Ness!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

D

Deleted member

I played Reik on saturday. He kicked my *** in Ness dittos. It was nice.

Reik

Smash Ace
:grin: :grin: :grin:

My Ness is nothing compared to Mow's Mewtwo though. Crazy combo machine. I couldn't beat it with Falco, and Falco is arguably my best character. @_@

EB360: If you go to Cape's smashfest in Shippensburg, PA next week you can see firsthand. :) Actually I think Cape will probably be recording matches so everyone might get to see anyway.

Big House #1

Smash Apprentice
I main Ness, and I be in Yeovil UK. With the GMC lot, but not actually "part" of the team. Not until I can learn to wave dash, or yo-yo glitch and other advance moves. But still, I have beaten Lord Rust every now and then. :)

andyzond

Smash Cadet
hellos...

bklyn new york here. My friends alwasy mock me when I play as ness, and it ticks me off. Its their loss they never bothered to pick up one of the best games in the history of the universe for more than five minutes, but to call ness, "that psychich big-headed kid" and then get owned is kinda pathetic. wonderin if there were any ness' that would like to play a game.

-andy
==
"humble noob"
"WHAT?! oximoron!!"
"..."

Pikaluk

Smash Cadet
Pikaluk
Saskatchewan, Canada
Ness all the way!!! Woot.
(When you make him yellow, he turns into a bumblebee!!!)

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Ness user here in Sacramento CA, learning from Simna skills, and kicking azz all the time ^.^ Ness rocks and you know it!

PK FIRE!I just noticed but this is the 500th post in this post!!!

KrulNess

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i really dont blame him...

haha i just realized that my post above, #497, was my first post on smash boards! wow ive only been on for eleven days! amazing

starvingartist

Smash Cadet
Ness fanatic in Boston Massachusetts here!

I never even tried ness because when I was playing N64 I thought he was just way too hard to use. So when I made the switch to SSBM I started out with Falco because he was easy to use and I thought I was fairly good. But then for no reason I just tried ness one day and instantly fell in love with his playing style. I love the variety you can have when playing him. There are so many paths you can take when battling with ness. I like how underestimated he is...because it's just great to surprise those top tierers when you mind game your way to their demise.

proud to be a ness user here....by far the best group of people on the boards

-E

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Man I haven't checked the boards in a long time. There are a lot more Ness players now. Ness represent.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Hey! What's up Matunas? Long time man, you still into Smash?

Man...does somebody want to update this thing for me?

Uhh...

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Yeah I'm still playing. Had a lot going on lately. Got engaged and still in college. Been getting back into playing a lot more recently. Brawl trailers inspired me. Been reading up on all the yo yo glitch stuff lately and wow people have discovered a lot more. Hope all is well maybe I'll start posting more again.

Dv02

Smash Apprentice
SweetNess

Hey, I live in Des moines, IA. My best is ness and he is all i play as. I beat the top players here and i would be placed in 3-4 but i am workin on that. Ness is obviously the most kick-A player

-Xyza

indie_dave

Smash Ace
dave, goes by "moke"
from mililani, HI, but live in honolulu
been smashing since just this fall semester and used him from the beginning. i don't win with ness, but he's still my main and favorite. or rather, i play against my neighbors who've been winning local tournaments since before i've been playing, and don't win against them... but i've been declared "decent" by the best of em here :D:D:D:D:D

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
How come every finder thread I post in never updates enough, or forgets to include me...

*sigh*

TheSage Arlington, Virginia.

dan smith

Smash Champion
You might have been joking...but it really does seem to be my least favorite thing to do.

Or...at least...the thing I am least motivated to do.

Matunas - Engaged? That's serious stuff man. Maybe I'll see you at a Brawl tourney someday.

LBK! of CIC

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. LBK of riverside/san diego, ca here. figured i'd post here once i figured out how much i liked ness dittos. so yeah, if anyone in the area wants to play just let me know.

Top Bottom