• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT Presents: Mango Juice - a MELEE Tournament (March 21, 2009) RESULTS posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Didn't DoH say that he was gonna show up as well (I'm assuming with other Texans lol). And Idaho as well.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I've also talked to a few smashers who are currently inactive in the community (either playing Brawl or not playing Smash at all) that are planning on practicing up and showing up to this. This will definitely be big.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
so back in high school, we used dry-erase boards aka whiteboards. and the cool thing to do was steal the EXPO markers the teachers used. well recently i bought a small dry erase board to take notes on, because regular paper sucks. then i lost my marker. but i opened my desk and lo and behold an EXPO lay before me

good **** me

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Someone link me to videos of socal people.

I love helping with missions.

Edit: Nothing against you Boback. I just love helping people beat people. It's more fun than winning to me.

sidefx

Smash Champion
non taken, i just know for a fact hes not getting top 10.

edit: keep in mind he has to compete with..

forward, silent wolf, eggz, germ, ss, tang, king, mango, taj (maybe if he goes) zhu, lucky, lunin

p...

and a **** load of others..

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Change your avatar to Raimon Shroomed >_>

Also, I'm probably going to have about $40-$50 of MM cash, and so I figured I may as well start taking them now. Oddly, most money matches don't seem to materialize at tournaments, so please only challenge if you are willing to put up the money. I'm up for $5, 2/3 or 3/5 matches, so if you're interested post or PM me and I'll make a list up.

I'll go ahead and say I have 12 open spots.

I play Samus and live in Oregon.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i approve of this unfair funfair.
maybe ill actually play seriously instead of messing around and making dajuan mad.
o_________o

EDIT: nvm he still calls me a samus main. pfffffft like he'll ever be taken seriously

Charoo

Smash Champion
there is going to be pools.

this is probably going to be the biggest melee tourney since that one game came out. At least, the tourney with the most OOS

Celph

Smash Journeyman

Also, I'm probably going to have about $40-$50 of MM cash, and so I figured I may as well start taking them now. Oddly, most money matches don't seem to materialize at tournaments, so please only challenge if you are willing to put up the money. I'm up for $5, 2/3 or 3/5 matches, so if you're interested post or PM me and I'll make a list up.

$5 2/3 my Sheik your Samus, and $5 my Marth your Samus

forward

Smash Champion
Hugs is coming? And all of WA too? Get HYYYYPE.

Tai likes to talk a lot of ****, and say that so cal talks **** about me. Well guess wut guys? You're all goin' dooown!

Who's down for money matches?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord

$5 2/3 my sheik vs your samus

I just realized this is like, the first melee only tourny since brawl came out to be sticked

this is gonna raaape

Lovage

Smash Hero

Tai likes to talk a lot of ****, and say that so cal talks **** about me. Well guess wut guys? You're all goin' dooown!

lol what the heck who talks **** about forward LOL
silly tai

HugS™

Smash Lord
Well, I was asked if I was entering.

And yes, I will be entering but I'm still deciding if I'm going to try to do well.

I plan on going all ganon, but knowing me, I'll probably get mad in the middle of a match and think "This *** shouldn't be beating me, **** that. I'm going samus"

So we'll see what happens. But for sure i'm there.

Kira-

Smash Champion

$5 2/3 my sheik vs your samus

I'll MM your marth

HugS MM me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom